depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023
View attachment 2922327 View attachment 2922329
Same place, HOT chicks only and MC grabbing Lily. Yes, I think he indeed is picking his soon to be girlfriend at that place, something like the messaging thing in EP 9 but only HOT chicks this time.
how the fuck you waste so much time with animations, shitty minigames and freeroams sectiones and you let your renders get so bad. dpc lost it

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
It is said eating broccoli leads to bad tasting and smelling pussy , enjoy:ROFLMAO:
Well gentlemen, here is a clear example of how some people, taking advantage of some ridiculous, groundless rumors, try to trivialize even the best intentions. And unfortunately, this is happening right now, and right here. Yes, even here, on this highly intellectual forum.
It's hard to talk about this, but you can't remain silent. We must keep our eyes open. These nihilists must not be allowed to trample and mock the norms of public morality.
Totally opposite. This proves that Rox did a bad parenting. Feeding your child with this green crap is a crime. Just as terrible as pineapple pizza.
And you are in vain indulging them, Geralt. Today they mock broccoli, tomorrow they will attack redheads and tattooed people. Have this in mind. :WeSmart:

Last edited:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Well gentlemen, here is a clear example of how some people, taking advantage of some ridiculous, groundless rumors, try to trivialize even the best intentions. And unfortunately, this is happening right now, and right here. Yes, even here, on this highly intellectual forum.
It's hard to talk about this, but you can't remain silent. We must keep our eyes open. These negilists must not be allowed to trample and mock the norms of public morality.

And you are in vain indulging them, Geralt. Today they mock broccoli, tomorrow they will attack redheads and tattooed people. Have this in mind. :WeSmart:
r0QRLK.gif

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It's hard to talk about this, but you can't remain silent. We must keep our eyes open. These negilists must not be allowed to trample and mock the norms of public morality.

Actually that is a well known fact not that Quinn or her followers would know the truth, I can't mock the morality of a girl with none because there nothing to mock :ROFLMAO: But I'm just a devout lover of the Great, loving, beautiful and all powerful Goddess Josy Alady Alady Alady forever:love::love::love::love::love: these false cults will not prevail

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Actually that is a well known fact not that Quinn or her followers would know the truth, I can't mock the morality of a girl with none because there nothing to mock :ROFLMAO: But I'm just a devout lover of the Great, loving, beautiful and all powerful Goddess Josy Alady Alady Alady forever:love::love::love::love::love: these false cults will not prevail
I am with you on this one. Camp Josy :love:

• Love
Reactions: Darkwen

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I am with you on this one. Camp Josy :love:
this is a battle i cant really get involved in. its hard to take sides against either. josy's too sweet, and quinn knows where i sleep.
however, your wording made me think of josy's last camping trip.(insert pitching tent joke here).......point, josy :ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
this is a battle i cant really get involved in. its hard to take sides against either. josy's too sweet, and quinn knows where i sleep.
however, your wording made me think of josy's last camping trip.(insert pitching tent joke here).......point, josy :ROFLMAO:
great place to put a "tent pole"

4.80 star(s) 1,523 Votes