Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Guys in the end of season 2 they give you an option to choose 1 of the girls but with scrapy mod you can select mod all but why cant i see jill in there is this because i am a dic not neutral cause i followed all the steps to jills path and this happend or maybe the cause is bella ?
This may have happened to me once.. I think it's because of Bella..
Just don't mod this game. That's it.

Maya looks more sad or shock to me
Nope and nope. She looks surprised and dumbfounded to me.

Reactions: Whore246778

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
On the season 3 save import information, there is an image with save options, and one of them is: "Chik Jill and Bella" (https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/03/1723684_badik_s3_export.jpg)

Is it possible to make that route, the way it was in the neutral variant with Maya and Josy? I guess it's too much to expect a threesome with Bella and Jill...
Saves are named by players not by DPC, it's likely that's a route someone played where they had Jill and Bella paths open until ep 8 and named the save before they had to choose between the two.

Reactions: KaiserST
Apr 29, 2018
I assumed that was the case, but I have to checked it, just in case.
Anyway, I'm quite satisfied with the threesome MC, Sage and Quinn. That and the sex with Bella are epic scenes.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
LOL that new Maya hair is so bad that makes the old one a better option. I don't get how he cannot find a decent hair asset for Maya, there is plenty in DAZ. Not that he cares about hair generally but damn Maya had really a bad one and now it is even worse.
The necklace is badly posed but that's normal for him as he does not care about this details, but damn her new hair are really weird positioned on her head. Also her face seems different. Lily was not affected by "improvements" fortunately.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
LOL that new Maya hair is so bad that makes the old one a better option. I don't get how he cannot find a decent hair asset for Maya, there is plenty in DAZ. Not that he cares about hair generally but damn Maya had really a bad one and now it is even worse.
The necklace is badly posed but that's normal for him as he does not care about this details, but damn her new hair are really weird positioned on her head. Also her face seems different. Lily was not affected by "improvements" fortunately.
So you think the mop is better than the helmet?

• Haha
Reactions: Gunizz

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Maybe he's a Broccoli enjoyer, and that's alright

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Maybe he's a Broccoli enjoyer, and that's alright
Do not forget that broccoli is, firstly, a very healthy product. And it was for this reason that Mr. Rox tried to instill his daughter a love of eating healthy. Please note that he did this in an unobtrusive, correct manner. And did not resort to violence, which is sometimes characteristic of some domestic tyrants hiding under the guise of integrity. :cautious:
It is impossible to deny that Mr. Rox is a really positive example of a responsible, caring parent. And, accordingly, a decent member of society.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
So you think the mop is better than the helmet?
Ahah yeah at least the mop hair was positioned right, this new one is so bad in many aspects she looks more weird. That old hair style could be fine but he had to find a more natural similar asset, as he doesn't fix assets by himself.
Maya main problem was her skin, I hope he fixed that. Just make a scene where we're told Maya goes to a dermatologist, a beautician and then wellness centre for some days to explain the miracle. :KEK:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Do not forget that broccoli is, firstly, a very healthy product. And it was for this reason that Mr. Rox tried to instill his daughter a love of eating healthy. Please note that he did this in an unobtrusive, correct manner. And did not resort to violence, which is sometimes characteristic of some domestic tyrants hiding under the guise of integrity. :cautious:
It is impossible to deny that Mr. Rox is a really positive example of a responsible, caring parent. And, accordingly, a decent member of society.
7yvbic.jpg

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It is said eating broccoli leads to bad tasting and smelling pussy , enjoy:ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Totally opposite. This proves that Rox did a bad parenting. Feeding your child with this green crap is a crime. Just as terrible as pineapple pizza.

4.80 star(s) 1,522 Votes