ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
I think it's happening in the after party, check the beer bottle next to Riona. And from Quinn's expression anyone would say they're talking about their relationship but that Riona preview and how she holds his hand kinda spoils the feeling, so I'd say whoever MC is talking with at that scenery must be his girlfriend and yeah, he's gotta be asking for advice, maybe about Vinny or Burke's fault.
When we talk about branching, we need to talk about saving resources. We can't create scenes in different locations, we will only need to create scenes with different dialogs and characters in the same location to create an illusion. The scene in the park I'm sure will be somehow with all the LI or at least part of it, considering we already saw two previews( Lily and Maya) in the same location. MC might just invite his girlfriend for a walk in the park.
MC and Quinn are not necessarily talking about a relationship in this preview. They could be talking about business and in general MC could be Quinn's right hand man by this time.

Reactions: Reggie32

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: JosephH151

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
This sounds like some smooth-face propaganda. My theory is that it signals the end of him being a fucking pussy who cries on a bench or throws a days long tantrum because of a lesbian drama.
my brother in Christ I hope you're right, I want to start the scarface arc already. well although DPC doesn't know how to write a tough character let's see what the fuck he'll do with tremolo.

7ysjv5.jpg

Last edited:

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
any idea when the next update comes out
October 27th or November 3rd...thats my guess. It all depends how long animations are. Some animations require huge number of renders (1000+). Some animation are rather small and they are easier to create/render. Writing and static renders are almost done.

So depending on size of animations episode 10 may come out sooner. 2nd or 3rd week of October. But my money is on November 3rd.

Reactions: paulpi1993

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
that's still $60,035 a month they get. Or $720,420 per year.
You missed his main source of income: Steam. He got more than 2 million euros there, at the end of Ep8, according to stats.
amount they make per person on their
DPC is one guy, there is no "they". One person doing everything. So the money he makes won't influence too much the development time because he does not want to work with other people. The beta testers are all volunteering fans of the game. There is no paid staff behing BaD, except the owner DPC. Should he change that? He simply have no reason to decrease development time, that would mean less money for him.

Whore246778

Jan 17, 2021
Guys in the end of season 2 they give you an option to choose 1 of the girls but with scrapy mod you can select mod all but why cant i see jill in there is this because i am a dic not neutral cause i followed all the steps to jills path and this happend or maybe the cause is bella ?

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
What programs cake is using? This game is awesome!
Renpy and Daz3D+Photoshop
He doesn't use Photoshop, only DAZ. He does not post produce the renderings because it would take him too much time, due to the massive amount of renderings he outputs with each update. He does not aim for excellent quality, just for a good enough quality acceptable for the most of people. And that's a winning move, DPC is a clever business man.

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Guys in the end of season 2 they give you an option to choose 1 of the girls but with scrapy mod you can select mod all but why cant i see jill in there is this because i am a dic not neutral cause i followed all the steps to jills path and this happend or maybe the cause is bella ?
This post reminds me of Arieth. No periods.

Also, don't expect a modded game to work the way it's supposed to.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
This may have happened to me once.. I think it's because of Bella..

Reactions: Whore246778
4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes