Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Still better than banana
Cringe ? :unsure: :unsure:
I'll ask the cringe expert what that word means.
View attachment 2921500 View attachment 2921503 View attachment 2921504
Sure, you're the one to talk about "cringe-ass" clothes :Kappa:

View attachment 2921509
Jill is cringe, i already embraced that. It's her character.
But for Quinn, i can't never imagine someone like her to actually wear that kind of shirt.
My point for you meathead is, Jill is supposed to be cringe, Quinn isn't.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
But for Quinn, i can't never imagine someone like her to actually wear that kind of shirt.
Quinn is like a moody emo teenage girl, how is that not cringe?

Reactions: sava75

Geralt Wick

May 3, 2019
Does anyone else read them? I don't think so.

I wouldn't say the jacket is ugly. Moreover, last week I bought a similar jacket, I had never even considered jackets like this before. But I remembered what Derek said about his jacket, how comfortable it is and it's actually very comfortable. :LOL:
The gold inserts looks disgusting, its just not Quinn at all. She had the cool full black jacket few episodes before and now came down to this?

Reactions: Redd23

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Not angrier, just more emotional, brighter :cautious:
Quinn is so incredibly angry she is a walking, talking, clenched fist. She is an almost textbook portrayal of repression, transference and projection due to her child hood ills. I can, pretty much, see how it will go down. MC will hug her and repeatedly say "It's not your fault." over and over again and then she will cry like never before. Letting all that emotion pour out of her like a waterfall. I love Quinn, I do. But she could easily be the girl the Offspring were singing about in "She has issues" =D

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
We see different things. You see the strange writing on the sweatshirt, I see what a cool jacket she wears.
Say anything about her, Quinn know how to dress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And naturally, this Halloween costume is the best. Not even discussed.
206.JPG

UPD:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Quinn is so incredibly angry she is a walking, talking, clenched fist. She is an almost textbook portrayal of repression, transference and projection due to her child hood ills. I can, pretty much, see how it will go down. MC will hug her and repeatedly say "It's not your fault." over and over again and then she will cry like never before. Letting all that emotion pour out of her like a waterfall. I love Quinn, I do. But she could easily be the girl the Offspring were singing about in "She has issues" =D
What for? :confused:
Why are you trying to ruin this wonderful, beautiful day?
The day when we were granted great pleasure and great honor to behold the new image of the Divine Quinn.
Don't spoil this moment of happiness with your psychoanalysis.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Orgitas

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
The day when we were granted great pleasure and great honor to behold the new image of the Divine Quinn.
Watching the world burn - me - Being happy.

But, you know. It's not all bad. The ones with daddy issues tend to be great in bed. They try extra hard for obvious reasons. So, you know, enjoy it! Every cloud, right?

Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
the-dude-abide.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Orgitas

sampow

May 14, 2023
Episode 10 - Preview #25: Quinn

View attachment 2921237
The fuck with that cringe-ass shit written on her shirt?
Better or worse than "Cute but Crazy" :KEK: ?
Because she is the edgy and cringe character. She can't have "Juicy" written across her ass like other classless gals. She has what she is printed across her chest. Because she tries reeeeeeal hard not to conform. Electing to announce her own abandonment issues, visually, through her attitude, style, and public announcement (Albeit wholly, likely, sub consciously) of her most toxic, yet prevalent, personality trait.

That or DPC is just a bad dresser.
Still better than banana
Cringe ? :unsure: :unsure:
I'll ask the cringe expert what that word means.
View attachment 2921500 View attachment 2921503 View attachment 2921504
Sure, you're the one to talk about "cringe-ass" clothes :Kappa:

View attachment 2921509
It's called "truth in advertising". Every business has to adhere to certain standards or they get in trouble with the government.
Quinn is like a moody emo teenage girl, how is that not cringe?
That totally fucking escalated! :eek:

But my dime's worth on the subject of their clothes: They are never to be taken too seriously. The characters live in a "cartoon" world, where security guards can be ambushed by flying farts. The clothing is often purely fanservice that would never be accepted in the halls of a college, and Jill is a fucking banana.

At the same time, Quinn tries to be edgy, she wants to be the rebel without being the cliche, but she also blatantly embraces her own caricature (a lot of what she says would be a joke in the real world).

But all that said, "Poisonous" should have been changed to "Poisoness", like "Empress", back me up KАRАMBA! :p

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes