funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
It's okay, brother
Ok here's the unzipped version, already launched the zipped version. again, my bad.
Let's hope this one works

I'm also just tempted in fooling the browser by simply changing the files extension to .zip so that way it'll prompt to download. then you'd have to know how to change it back. Either way the replacement is on it's way in case none of the above works.

Sep 10, 2023
Ok here's the unzipped version, already launched the zipped version. again, my bad.
Let's hope this one works

I'm also just tempted in fooling the browser by simply changing the files extension to .zip so that way it'll prompt to download. then you'd have to know how to change it back. Either way the replacement is on it's way in case none of the above works.
This one worked, brother. Thank you very much

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
abandoning soon?
Yeah you're right, so you know what, you might as well leave this thread and never come back. So you can go back to WVM thread and troll-post there it'll be a much more productive use of your time. You're just going to end up trolling for nothing here. Everyone already knows DPC is just in it to milk before declaring this officially abandoned.

But thank you for caring enough about us and still letting us know. Very cool of you ....

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Are there other beard-theories?
1. Fuckface is lonely not being in a relationship (only in the Others-Branch)
2. some big tragedy about his mom in the diary
3. something happens to his dad and he can't do shit about it
4. he got lazy

Reactions: Reggie32

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Are there other beard-theories?
1. Fuckface is lonely not being in a relationship (only in the Others-Branch)
2. some big tragedy about his mom in the diary
3. something happens to his dad and he can't do shit about it
4. he got lazy
This sounds like some smooth-face propaganda. My theory is that it signals the end of him being a fucking pussy who cries on a bench or throws a days long tantrum because of a lesbian drama.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes