KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Yeah, but she doesn't have to do stuff like that if the mc can earn enough money
To solve her problem
Poor Joshy...
He has not yet realized that there is no such thing as "enough money".
But Maya will explain it to him. It won't take long
I'll be her knight in shining armour
Hmm... It looks like I made a mistake, and Joshy is not as simple as it seems. :unsure:
He wants to be a pimp himself. :oops:
He wants to take the place of the Divine Quinn. :eek:
He wants to hurt her business.:mad:

sampow

May 14, 2023
I remember when I read that Maya wants to be a social worker
She is so loving & kind
She wants to make the world a better place by helping people
How could any man resist her
So it's been covered in off topic, but basically it's been long understood that Maya doesn't intend to do any work... ever. "Social" or otherwise!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:p

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I remember when I read that Maya wants to be a social worker
She is so loving & kind
She wants to make the world a better place by helping people
How could any man resist her
The social worker that needs a social worker funny enough

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I thought it would be in September but the truth is that we will be lucky if it comes out this year :LUL:
According to his status update late October into November is the likely dates. I think something unlucky will have to happen for it to push to 2024.

Reactions: KaiserST

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
hi guys, the next update must be near, right?
He's already started working on titles and alpha testing, so so it's almost complete.. The animation rendering will take a long time, but I don't think it will take as long as last year. I'd put it at a month to a month and a half. The game will be released in mid to late October.

Reactions: Darkwen
Sep 10, 2023
If it's not too much trouble, I would like to ask someone who has the second season to share the file 'movies_ep8.rpa'. Mine encountered an error during extraction and corrupted that file. Downloading the 18GB would take quite a while, hahaha

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
If it's not too much trouble, I would like to ask someone who has the second season to share the file 'movies_ep8.rpa'. Mine encountered an error during extraction and corrupted that file. Downloading the 18GB would take quite a while, hahaha
If no one's shared it with you yet, my upload should be done in roughly 20 mins or so (file is 2.3GB). And I'll share the link when done.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
But I'm not sure.
Moreover, I wouldn't be surprised if Joshy forces Maya to work at the Pink Rose.
He pretends to be a simp, but in fact he's a crook, who wants to spend Maya's money on girls from other games.:cautious:
Where as you have a cult that has a heavy donation orientated monetary plan.... Joshy is taking a different route. One could argue a much darker route. One based off of exploitation! We must keep joshy way so my plans she is safe and sound, yes!

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Thanks. I will wait, brother
I just realized about 70% into the upload that I forgot to .zip it.
Not sure if you can download it as such or if your browser will try playing it instead.
So that's a my bad.

But I'm not killing the upload just in case it'll actually work anyways. Am getting another upload ready to go right after this one ends. about 300mb to go.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Derek's Brother
Sep 10, 2023
I just realized about 70% into the upload that I forgot to .zip it.
Not sure if you can download it as such or if your browser will try playing it instead.
So that's a my bad.

But I'm not killing the upload just in case it'll actually work anyways. Am getting another upload ready to go right after this one ends. about 300mb to go.
It's okay, brother

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes