Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
The fuck with that cringe-ass shit written on her shirt?
Because she is the edgy and cringe character. She can't have "Juicy" written across her ass like other classless gals. She has what she is printed across her chest. Because she tries reeeeeeal hard not to conform. Electing to announce her own abandonment issues, visually, through her attitude, style, and public announcement (Albeit wholly, likely, sub consciously) of her most toxic, yet prevalent, personality trait.

That or DPC is just a bad dresser.

Reactions: NL1955

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Since most previews are outdoors at night time, how much would you hate if its another 90% in one location episode? :BootyTime: Would you add the R(etarded) letter to the LMMF acronym?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Redd23 and lipe2410

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
If my memory serves me well, Pink Cake said that he was working on a new environment. This may be it.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
If I know you guys are going after my woman, I'm gonna fight your all. Quinn is mine.
She's all yours pal!
Just make sure to let us know when your visiting days outside of solitary confinement are.
I'm sure you'd appreciate a new face once a month with news on how many more dudes she's been with after framing you for her illegal shit.
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: iggy.
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes