KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
karamba, we have planted seeds of doubt in his alady alady alady.clearly his true thoughts betray him, hes thinking of ways quinn could better her business, and this post is a mere attempt at a cover up.
I'm afraid you're mistaken about this. Most likely, the Darkwen will want to implement his business ideas with Josy and Maya. To make would they compete with Quinn.
also, if you wait 5 mins, im sure karamba will post quinns ass
Now, knowing the Darkwen's true intentions, I consider it too risky to post Divine Quinn's precious ass here.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
karamba, we have planted seeds of doubt in his alady alady alady.clearly his true thoughts betray him, hes thinking of ways quinn could better her business, and this post is a mere attempt at a cover up.
View attachment 2930638
also, if you wait 5 mins, im sure karamba will post quinns ass
I have head that before they where wrong then they are still wrong now. I serve Queen Josy Alady Alady Alady forever
Screenshot 2023-09-10 141444.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scopelophila

TheAnimence8

Oct 15, 2016
So mostly lurker on here the site but as a genuine question, I can kinda get why people would simp for josy (first girl syndrome and all) and even Quinn (even if I don't care for her myself) but why a lack of Maya?

Reactions: Kayrahan91

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
we all know how much karamba loves quinn booty pics (cant blame him). i was trying to be nice with that slow pitch but theres only so much i can do. hes definitely devout, but his recruiting skills could use work. lol
There a fine line between devout and nuts, where as Josy is love

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scopelophila

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
So mostly lurker on here the site but as a genuine question, I can kinda get why people would simp for josy (first girl syndrome and all) and even Quinn (even if I don't care for her myself) but why a lack of Maya?
the short answer is that we all live in fear of the day someone tries to out simp joshy for mayas affection. we just stalk rain coats for the bloodbath that we will inevitably witness

There a fine line between devout and nuts, where as Josy is love
"chuck throws a dictionary at darkwen" while youre looking for the line.......also look up irony. lol jk love on, you crazy bastard!

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
the short answer is that we all live in fear of the day someone tries to out simp joshy for mayas affection. we just stalk rain coats for the bloodbath that we will inevitably witness

"chuck throws a dictionary at darkwen" while youre looking for the line.......also look up irony. lol jk love on, you crazy bastard!
tenor.gif

Aug 16, 2017
I'm sure The Sects Of Sage would permit me a little bit of Quinn pondering here. There's one meaning of 'noble' we've missed here - noble gases. With them being defined as "elements that are virtually unreactive towards other elements or compounds", if the BaDIK characters were in the PerioDIK table, Quinn would be the most likely to be a noble gas, so Karamba is within his rights to call her such.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes