chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
at the moment BaD is just American Pie level, he can make it better or stick with a plain teen comedy. It's in his hands.
He does not have to worry about his future VNs because he can retire when BaD ends.
as orgitas already said, it is 1 of the films that inspired the game. granted, its low brow dick and fart jokes. but the imapct it had at the time was pretty big. there are multiple terms it either created or at least put into common use. "milf", or "one time at band camp" just start the list. it also gave us our first look at joshy (before maya made him a lesbian)
d4185a0ddedd2e6e7bc09c846d87e8890fd5d8defdacd8ab30ae9b8dc512a39b.jpg
"just american pie" ........how dare you sir! :ROFLMAO:

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Yeah that's where he got his inspiration from and wants to keep it sort of like that. Nothing too out there, nothing too dark (like AL). Just a kid's first year in college and the antics he got up to. The story doesn't need to be Dostoevsky in quality. It is what it is and we love it!
the intravenous drugs that i thought were gone but brought back in ep9, now gun play. i expect it to get a lot darker, but will enjoy it either way dpc goes

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
But even so, bullying Riona and the pledges into prostitution and dealing drugs isn't noble no matter how you to try to spin it.
Well, you're touching on a very controversial topic. What do we even mean by the word nobility? It is known that this term was originally used in relation to the patrician houses of the Roman Empire.
Representatives of these houses, being very influential people, often owned brothels. Yes, this was practiced. Later, with the spread of Christianity, this term acquired some moral meaning. However, as before, it was mainly used to indicate position in the social hierarchy.
Noble people were mainly called representatives of the aristocracy. We can recall quite a few noble gentlemen whose actions may seem to us today in some way reprehensible.
After the Reformation, as far as is known, this term began to be used not only in relation to the aristocracy and clergy, but also in relation to the most successful business executives, entrepreneurs, and masters of art. Among which we can also easily find examples of people with ambiguous biography.
Why am I saying this?! Because if you really, without hypocrisy, look at the facts, then you need to recognize a simple fact - a successful person who has taken place in life will be called noble. And the way it was done won't matter too much. I mean if Quinn can succeed, she will be a successful businesswoman and noble member of society.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Well, you're touching on a very controversial topic. What do we even mean by the word nobility? It is known that this term was originally used in relation to the patrician houses of the Roman Empire.
Representatives of these houses, being very influential people, often owned brothels. Yes, this was practiced. Later, with the spread of Christianity, this term acquired some moral meaning. However, as before, it was mainly used to indicate position in the social hierarchy.
Noble people were mainly called representatives of the aristocracy. We can recall quite a few noble gentlemen whose actions may seem to us today in some way reprehensible.
After the Reformation, as far as is known, this term began to be used not only in relation to the aristocracy and clergy, but also in relation to the most successful business executives, entrepreneurs, and masters of art. Among which we can also easily find examples of people with ambiguous biography.
Why am I saying this?! Because if you really, without hypocrisy, look at the facts, then you need to recognize a simple fact - a successful person who has taken place in life will be called noble. And the way it was done won't matter too much. I mean if Quinn can succeed, she will be a successful businesswoman and noble member of society.
But is Quinn successful?

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
as the founder of quinnology, im not sure how to rate your following of her teachings. you do come out strong! when confronted directly, side step and redirect. very quinn move, you did this well. however, theres no way quinn would engage in this debate with anything other than hysterically pointing and laughing at those that expect her to give a damn about their view on morals or nobility. an even more likely response is to hit the hooka, smile, and contemplate if a sense of nobility will shield their ass from her strap on.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
however, theres no way quinn would engage in this debate with anything other than hysterically pointing and laughing at those that expect her to give a damn about their view on morals or nobility. an even more likely response is to hit the hooka, smile, and contemplate if a sense of nobility will shield their ass from her strap on.
It's so unfair...
So unfair. :(
There are things that cannot be ignored.
For example, the highest intellectual level of the Divine Quinn.

• Haha
Reactions: chuck69

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
She at least a year into this took on a lot of girls and put herself in a deep hole also thanks to Maya might have destroy everything she was trying build
I repeat - it’s too early to judge. Yes, perhaps she took some wrong steps due to haste. But I'm sure she will overcome this and turn it to her advantage.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I repeat - it’s too early to judge. Yes, perhaps she took some wrong steps due to haste. But I'm sure she will overcome this and turn it to her advantage.
To do that Quinn has to admit she was wrong that not something we see from her apart from talking to Tommy at the end of EP9

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
quinn reminds me of some methhead chick when i use to live in the midwest. Not my fav. But i can sorta see why people like her.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
She at least a year into this took on a lot of girls and put herself in a deep hole also thanks to Maya might have destroy everything she was trying build
theres a reason for the term "pimpin aint easy". but shes doing it. and she doing it while running a drug ring, becoming hots vp, and doing well enough educationally to still be a student at B&R. if you take your bias of the business's out of the equation, its pretty impressive.

Reactions: KАRАMBA

laudano93

Aug 28, 2022
Dude. C'mon. Nowadays, the meaning of "noble" has almost nothing to do with what it meant on past centuries. At least not in my country (I'm from latinoamerica).

I think when people says Quinn actions are not "noble" they are trying to say "not morally good". That's the point that matters. The rest is just a semantic game.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Morally, ethically, and legally Quinn's actions are not good. If caught she would likely get kicked out of College and arrested. Indicted on charges of drug dealing and sex trafficking and some coercion charges, too. Those are not the actions of a noble person, quite the opposite.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Dude. C'mon. Nowadays, the meaning of "noble" has almost nothing to do with what it meant on past centuries. At least not in my country (I'm from latinoamerica).

I think when people says Quinn actions are not "noble" they are trying to say "not morally good". That's the point that matters. The rest is just a semantic game.
Oh no, no. It's just your point of view. Just because you see it that way doesn't mean it's true for everyone. And I'm not lying, no. To put it bluntly, such a thing as a “moral point of view” is itself a very controversial thing.

Reactions: laudano93

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
theres a reason for the term "pimpin aint easy". but shes doing it. and she doing it while running a drug ring, becoming hots vp, and doing well enough educationally to still be a student at B&R. if you take your bias of the business's out of the equation, its pretty impressive.
educationally Quinn in the same boat as Rio which isn't good. Quinn isn't making money selling drugs and sex to college students getting and keeping workers should be the hard part making money that should be rolling in. Impressive not at all

laudano93

Aug 28, 2022
Oh no, no. It's just your point of view. Just because you see it that way doesn't mean it's true for everyone. And I'm not lying, no. To put it bluntly, such a thing as a “moral point of view” is itself a very controversial thing.
Man. I respect your point of view. I'm not arguing on the morality of Quinn's behavior. I know it's controversial.

But before starting to discuss anything, people need to state a language in common. We need to share the definition and use of some words in their context.

If someone says Quinn actions are not noble and you answer using another definition for the word "noble" it just feels like cheating and, IMO, pointless to the discussion. It's just a distraction from the real thing: are Quinn's actions ethically justified?

For me, it's pretty obvious what others are meaning by the word "noble".

Regards

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes