yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Maya doesn't need to get a job the mc needs to get a very high paying job to support her
This lazy ass never even participated in the feminist protests around college. Can you imagine that even Linda joined the ranks of feminist protesters after a pack of burgers and a diet orange soda? Have you ever tried to shout nonsense out loud with half a dozen burgers in your stomach? I'm proud of her!
But no, this is not for Maya, she is only here for easy credits! Sorry Joshy, but no wonder Sarah and Mel laughed at her and called her a hypocrite. MC has better uses for that money, McAllen's is expensive and the girls at Pink Rose work their butts off day and night (mostly at night). Yeah, this money will come in handy.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
It’s just that at some point Quinn will stop doing all this and that’s it.
That's all.
What? You are not a true Quinn fan if you don't support her achieving her dreams. I want Tremolo to become her parter in her business, while she manages a brothel I can seal partnerships with a drug cartel.

Thats one of my oldest theories, him, or Riona and with Riona being such a fan favorite I don't think DPC will test his luck fucking with his audience two games in a row. But its tricky still, while the characters might be affected most players couldn't give a fuck about him, so I don't know how effective it would be narratively speaking.
If DPC has the balls, he will make memorable unexpected dramatic endings. He has no restriction, he has complete freedom, he already made so much money, he is a millionaire, he can write a decent original finale that stuck with people. Not the usual boring happy handing.
I like original stories, at the moment BaD is just American Pie level, he can make it better or stick with a plain teen comedy. It's in his hands.
He does not have to worry about his future VNs because he can retire when BaD ends.

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
What? You are not a true Quinn fan if you don't support her achieving her dreams. I want Tremolo to become her parter in her business, while she manages a brothel I can seal partnerships with a drug cartel.
You're right. I realize my mistake, and I repent. Business should work and prosper. But... All documentation, signatures, contracts, in a word, Fuckface must assume all risks .

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023

If DPC has the balls, he will make memorable unexpected dramatic endings. He has no restriction, he has complete freedom, he already made so much money, he is a millionaire, he can write a decent original finale that stuck with people. Not the usual boring happy handing.
I like original stories, at the moment BaD is just American Pie level, he can make it better or stick with a plain teen comedy. It's in his hands.
He does not have to worry about his future VNs because he can retire when BaD ends.
Riona looks like a lamb to the slaughter. Sometimes for a villain to look as villainous as possible, you need him to do some maximum villainous act. Vinnie or Burke don't have to kill Riona, they can just rape her or blackmail her for sex. That would be enough for the players to hate Vinnie or Burke. But on the other hand the game is not that fond of extremes, in the sense that there are no unambiguous characters. It has anti-heroes and anti-villains. For example, Quinn is a prime example of an anti-villain - a villain with noble motives. Probably at some point an outright villain will appear, but the question is how it will be done.
It doesn't have to be by killing or maiming, in the case of the game Burke only needs to touch Maya's ass or start blackmailing an expulsion to become one.

Ask me if I am happy?
It's not that bad. At least the new minigames ( beerpong and science minigame) are one of the reasons why I'm looking forward to episode 10. All his minigames are fun and interesting, they just got boring after all this time.

Reactions: KАRАMBA

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Dostoevsky ? Who needs this crazy jerk with his moralizing bullshit ?! There was no Quinn in his stories. :cautious:
Therefore Dostoevsky can go fuck himself
“Man is sometimes extraordinarily, passionately, in love with suffering...” Perfectly encapsulates why one would simp for Quinn... Or Maya.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
“Man is sometimes extraordinarily, passionately, in love with suffering...” Perfectly encapsulates why one would simp for Quinn... Or Maya.
Oh, come on.
What the fuck?!
Just understand, Quinn is Divine.
It's as clear as day. This is enough to love her passionately.

• Haha
Reactions: Orgitas

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023
No. You can't. But you can fuck her later during the HOTS party and even have a threesome with Riona and Camilla if you wish
how about eventual riona path where you take cake of her stalker, i managed to give her money even without going to the restaurant so i guess only balcony scene is off the table and ofc riona x quinn threesome?
thanks in advance

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes