KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Your devotion to Quinn is very admirable Karamba ! Being a simp really makes you blind ! :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2928024
No, of course I see what is happening. But, if you think about it, there’s nothing particularly terrible about what Quinn is doing.
She sells some kind of substance. OK. But so far no one has died from this. As far as we know. I highly doubt that any of her clients will report her.
Pimping? OK. But she is not a slave owner. If one of the girls doesn't like doing it, they can stop doing it. I don't see Quinn forcing any of them to do this.
This is a conscious and independent choice. And again, I repeat, I still can’t imagine how the cops will be able to get a hold of her. An accusation requires a fairly solid evidence base. With material evidence and testimony.
It's a lot of work. The cops would rather give up on this than dig into it seriously.
She doesn't sell on the street, where they can make a test purchase.

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
In fact, redemption is bullshit. There is no redemption. When people say that her affairs must be exposed in the end, I want to ask, how do they imagine this?
What should it look like?
Will one of the girls repent and go give evidence to the police? Nonsense.
It’s just that at some point Quinn will stop doing all this and that’s it.
That's all.
Yeah, I think she's going to end up blaming Burke, Vinny and Tommy if you are in her route and I'd love to see this.
And yeah, she's not going to learn shit at the end :cool:
I didnit learn.png

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
And one more thing I wanted to say. In my opinion, people behave very strangely. On one of the forums where games are discussed, I saw a discussion about RDR 2.
And the people there were very grieved about Arthur. Really grieved. They felt so sorry for him. Oh Arthur... Oh Arthur.
I won’t lie, I feel sorry for this dude too.
But guys, this dude sent a lot of people to the next world. Hundreds of people.
But it's nothing, they say.
- He redeemed everything.
- He caught the fish and released it back into the pond.
- Gave a couple of dollars to a blind dude.
It changes everything.
But these same people seething with anger at the mention of Quinn. I can't understand this.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
No, of course I see what is happening. But, if you think about it, there’s nothing particularly terrible about what Quinn is doing.
She sells some kind of substance. OK. But so far no one has died from this. As far as we know. I highly doubt that any of her clients will report her.
Pimping? OK. But she is not a slave owner. If one of the girls doesn't like doing it, they can stop doing it. I don't see Quinn forcing any of them to do this.
This is a conscious and independent choice. And again, I repeat, I still can’t imagine how the cops will be able to get a hold of her. An accusation requires a fairly solid evidence base. With material evidence and testimony.
It's a lot of work. The cops would rather give up on this than dig into it seriously.
She doesn't sell on the street, where they can make a test purchase.
Sorry to disappoint you, but the police already have all the evidence they need ! :sneaky:
Lily cop.png

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
And one more thing I wanted to say. In my opinion, people behave very strangely. On one of the forums where games are discussed, I saw a discussion about RDR 2.
And the people there were very grieved about Arthur. Really grieved. They felt so sorry for him. Oh Arthur... Oh Arthur.
It changes everything.
But these same people seething with anger at the mention of Quinn. I can't understand this.
As long as Fuckface gets paid or Quinn gets shot I'm happy.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
It changes everything.
Because people take personally the fact that quinn is a pimp and a drug dealer, and the more "normal" people on the forum have a parasocial relationship with their waifu and they don't like Quinn being around their waifu or treating them badly. you know, like the people who constantly complain about the NTR, as if they were the ones who suffer the deception.

7z2hpk.jpg

laudano93

Aug 28, 2022
Guys. I have a question about Quinn's rejection scene at the library in Ep 8. For her to reject you, she must overhear Jill inviting you to dinner. For this to happen, you can't have DIK Affinity (otherwise, Jill will not invite you). But also, if you have CHICK Affinity the scene with Quinn immediately after won't show (at least based on some test I made myself).

So... having NEUTRAL affinity is the only way to get that dialogue with Quinn? Am I wrong?

Nov 17, 2018
It changes everything.
He is the protagonist. They usually gets a lot more sympathy, especially if the game is about redemption. Not everything is forgiven as it was in the game, but he tried to be better. Quinn isn't one, and she doesn't seem to try to get out of her problem either. We don't know the full extent of her situation yet so its hard to judge, and it doesn't help that she has an unique look as well(gothic, not saying she looks terrible, its just not the average person taste imo, atleast not where im from)

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Guys. I have a question about Quinn's rejection scene at the library in Ep 8. For her to reject you, she must overhear Jill inviting you to dinner. For this to happen, you can't have DIK Affinity (otherwise, Jill will not invite you). But also, if you have CHICK Affinity the scene with Quinn immediately after won't show (at least based on some test I made myself).

So... having NEUTRAL affinity is the only way to get that dialogue with Quinn? Am I wrong?
I believe that is correct but you need to consider each event when it happens (affinity can change over time).

You can't have DIK affinity at the moment you choose to fight for Jill, which is the condition that triggers if Jill invites you later.
At that point you cannot have CHICK affinity or Quinn will reject you.

I haven't played the game in a while so I'm not sure if you have enough time to switch affinity in between, but strictly speaking you don't need pure NEUTRAL but certainly have to sway close to it.

Reactions: laudano93

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
When I saw that fan art of Josy crying for a second, I thought it was a preview of the next episode
I was about to go full on beast mode and tie whoever made her cry to a chair and make them watch daytime television
I don't want to see Josy or Maya cry ever
They deserve happiness

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
When I saw that fan art of Josy crying for a second, I thought it was a preview of the next episode
I was about to go full on beast mode and tie whoever made her cry to a chair and make them watch daytime television
I don't want to see Josy or Maya cry ever
They deserve happiness
We still hadn't scene with Josy in a break up scenario, so I expect it to be something similar to the Jill's one in EP9.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes