Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Because of Maya, Maya affecting Josy, it's a system thing. Maya Chick, Josy Dik, together Neutral.
Josy is neutral- dik now dik status that I can believe easly. Could we see a big chance in Josy once she breaks with Maya of course but we not going to see her acting like Lily not that I would say no to it:p

Reactions: Scopelophila

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Josy is neutral- dik now dik status that I can believe easly. Could we see a big chance in Josy once she breaks with Maya of course but we not going to see her acting like Lily not that I would say no to it:p
LMMF, still has a little bit freedom with Josy. He can still shape her whatever way, without feeling out of character, because we don't really know her beside her unrealistic insecurities.
Maybe it was Josy who inhale nail polish and blamed on Tommy, and etc, may be she is a little dirty bitch :devilish:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
My mc is a massive chick but if I have to play as a neutral to get the throuple ending (if there is one)
That means another playthrough for me
I just don't have the energy for that
Ahh well I shouldn't worry too much that's still years away

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
LMMF, still has a little bit freedom with Josy. He can still shape her whatever way, without feeling out of character, because we don't really know her beside her unrealistic insecurities.
Maybe it was Josy who inhale nail polish and blamed on Tommy, and etc, may be she is a little dirty bitch :devilish:
Josy is kind of cheap with money, brave and wild, her anger , maybe it just me but I feel like know her very well as a person and the things that shape her

• Red Heart

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I still don't see her as full dik since it hurts mc with Josy if he full dik early on.
Early ?
What do you mean early ?
He's been full dik since he was born.
Yes. This is probably his destiny, in order to get along with the Divine Quinn.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Early ?
What do you mean early ?
He's been full dik since he was born.
Yes. This is probably his destiny, in order to get along with the Divine Quinn.
You know Jill talks a lot about destiny maybe hers is to be Quinn's bitch. You can have your destiny but as for me and my dick we will serve Queen Josy

• Love

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I wonder how many people will actually be fooled...?
We'll see it soon. I believe that theory buildings will begin before most realize the truth :HideThePain:
And what a pity that Reddit put the "patreon" posts on pre-moderation :FacePalm: Probably I have to wait for Monday to try to post it again :KEK:

Easy to see the difference with DPC works in visuals.
It's DPC, I won't ever touch DAZ :HideThePain: (hmm, never say never, though, lol)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes