KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
We know that the laptop always had a password. Rooster needs a password too. The only doubt is if the laptop was on and logged in when stolen. Rooster could have memorized password on Rusty system account (each DIK has got a separate system user).
In this case, for now we can only guess. Now we do not have sufficient materials or evidence to bring charges against anyone.
Moreover, we still cannot say with certainty anything about the motives of this act.
Тhe same, by the way, applies to the situation with Chad’s blackmail.
Why did someone need to blackmail him?
Surely there is a connection between these two incidents.
And if we understand what the goal of the one who is blackmailing Chad is, then this will probably give us more clarity in the DIK's laptop hacking case.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
In this case, for now we can only guess. Now we do not have sufficient materials or evidence to bring charges against anyone.
Moreover, we still cannot say with certainty anything about the motives of this act.
Тhe same, by the way, applies to the situation with Chad’s blackmail.
Why did someone need to blackmail him?
Surely there is a connection between these two incidents.
And if we understand what the goal of the one who is blackmailing Chad is, then this will probably give us more clarity in the DIK's laptop hacking case.
I’d bet dollars to doughnuts it was Quinn in both instances.

I’ve made the case before but a quick summation with the laptop…

JB hears Rusty fucking in his room. Camila is, Mona thinks, off fucking some guy. Rio is sat by the Library feeling shitty. Quinn disappears right before everything kicks off. The DIK safe is partially exposed. Quinn needs money. So Camila fucks Rusty, Rio takes the laptop, while he is distracted, posts the cluck, while Rusty panics Quinn tries to access the safe only to discover it is locked and she can’t get in. Quinn thinks she’s playing chess but is barely capable of playing snakes and ladders. (Drugs will do that to you)

As for the photo’s there is also circumstantial evidence Quinn is the one who planted the camera. In the early game between the first couple of times you go into what will become Derek’s room a candy cane appears on the floor. Quinn is the only character these are associated with (and Maya/Josy since candy canes are on their scavenger hunt, but I think the hunt starts after it appears on the floor). The theory being Quinn plants the camera to get evidence to piss off the Jocks in the hope Chad will get kicked out and she can sell them more drugs, since Chad is getting in the way of that. This one is a bit more of a stretch, but I’d still bet on it being the case.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gunizz

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
Fuck. This is a really sad situation. This proves that it is better to break up over the phone. To say as usual - I'm not worthy of you. Or some similar shit. No matter
Why not anticipate the hole situation and don't engage from the beginning ? :KEK:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021

JB hears Rusty fucking in his room. Camila is, Mona thinks, off fucking some guy. Rio is sat by the Library feeling shitty. Quinn disappears right before everything kicks off. The DIK safe is partially exposed. Quinn needs money. So Camila fucks Rusty, Rio takes the laptop, while he is distracted, posts the cluck, while Rusty panics Quinn tries to access the safe only to discover it is locked and she can’t get in. Quinn thinks she’s playing chess but is barely capable of playing snakes and ladders. (Drugs will do that to you)

As for the photo’s there is also circumstantial evidence Quinn is the one who planted the camera. In the early game between the first couple of times you go into what will become Derek’s room a candy cane appears on the floor. Quinn is the only character these are associated with (and Maya/Josy since candy canes are on their scavenger hunt, but I think the hunt starts after it appears on the floor). The theory being Quinn plants the camera to get evidence to piss off the Jocks in the hope Chad will get kicked out and she can sell them more drugs, since Chad is getting in the way of that. This one is a bit more of a stretch, but I’d still bet on it being the case.
Well, we can say that both options are of a stretch. Quinn is too obvious a candidate for the role of a villain. And according to the laws of the genre, the villain turns out to be one of the most unobvious characters.
And I'm sure it's not Quinn. In Chad's case, the motive most likely had something to do with competition. I think someone wants to either ruin the competition or make Chad perform poorly.
This may be related to Burke. I'm guessing if Chad does poorly (and B&R by extension), it could impact Burke's career. Someone wants to remove him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gunizz

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023

Interesting theory, but it all comes down to motives. It's unclear why Quinn would go to such lengths to frame a fraternity that was a very important client to her. I've already mentioned that Vinnie's appearance at the party in episode 9 could indirectly indicate that he was involved in the leak of Сathy's photos. He could easily have gotten to the party in episode 4 through the library (as we learned in the game, the library is an informal back door). It's no coincidence that that's where we eventually spot Nick (because he's the one who led Vinnie into the mansion). Riona noticed him, but didn't say anything. He could have gone from the library to the dining room and from there to Rusty's room. Why did Vinnie show up in episode 4? He probably found out about some kind of deal between Tommy and Quinn through the hidden cameras.
Secondly, Quinn's theory is hampered by the leak of Jade's sex tape. How could Quinn have gotten it? The most obvious possibility is that the video was obtained during the attack on the Deeks mansion in episode 5, when the intruders took advantage of the Deeks' absence. Quinn was busy at the time and it could only have been done by someone who knew the password to the safe. And Vinnie did.
And finally, one last thing. DPС has done a great job of putting Quinn, if not on the path to redemption, then making her seem like a victim. Uncovering the real truth will nullify those attempts, making all her actions seem hypocritical. The ending of episode 9 implies that Quinn and Tommy are teaming up against Winnie, but all of that will go to waste if Quinn is really behind all of this.
This would be interesting in terms of plot and drama and the player would have to decide whether to trust Quinn in the future, whether to help, support and so on, whether to hide the truth or expose Quinn. Too many variables, I guess Vinnie would be the perfect villain to suit everyone.
Quinn's an adventurer, but she's not likely to set Rusty and Tommy up like that, considering how much she values his friendship.

Apr 29, 2018
I was looking scripts for ep7 and ep8 and it appear that most of the scenes with Jill and MC were avoided because of DIK affinity (usually something like this: if ep7_jill_lewd and affinity != "DIK"). I did not see that, in Jill's scene, was anywhere condition that MC should have CHICK affinity. Which is strange, and means that CHICK affinity is not required for Jill path. CHICK affinity was required in some Maya and Josy scene.
Point is, that maybe it is possible to pull out Jill path with NEUTRAL affinity. Has anyone tried?

JosephH151

Apr 25, 2023
I was looking scripts for ep7 and ep8 and it appear that most of the scenes with Jill and MC were avoided because of DIK affinity (usually something like this: if ep7_jill_lewd and affinity != "DIK"). I did not see that, in Jill's scene, was anywhere condition that MC should have CHICK affinity. Which is strange, and means that CHICK affinity is not required for Jill path. CHICK affinity was required in some Maya and Josy scene.
Point is, that maybe it is possible to pull out Jill path with NEUTRAL affinity. Has anyone tried?
It is possible, as long as you're not a DIK.

Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
Interesting theory, but it all comes down to motives. It's unclear why Quinn would go to such lengths to frame a fraternity that was a very important client to her. I've already mentioned that Vinnie's appearance at the party in episode 9 could indirectly indicate that he was involved in the leak of Сathy's photos. He could easily have gotten to the party in episode 4 through the library (as we learned in the game, the library is an informal back door). It's no coincidence that that's where we eventually spot Nick (because he's the one who led Vinnie into the mansion). Riona noticed him, but didn't say anything. He could have gone from the library to the dining room and from there to Rusty's room. Why did Vinnie show up in episode 4? He probably found out about some kind of deal between Tommy and Quinn through the hidden cameras.
Secondly, Quinn's theory is hampered by the leak of Jade's sex tape. How could Quinn have gotten it? The most obvious possibility is that the video was obtained during the attack on the Deeks mansion in episode 5, when the intruders took advantage of the Deeks' absence. Quinn was busy at the time and it could only have been done by someone who knew the password to the safe. And Vinnie did.
And finally, one last thing. DPС has done a great job of putting Quinn, if not on the path to redemption, then making her seem like a victim. Uncovering the real truth will nullify those attempts, making all her actions seem hypocritical. The ending of episode 9 implies that Quinn and Tommy are teaming up against Winnie, but all of that will go to waste if Quinn is really behind all of this.
This would be interesting in terms of plot and drama and the player would have to decide whether to trust Quinn in the future, whether to help, support and so on, whether to hide the truth or expose Quinn. Too many variables, I guess Vinnie would be the perfect villain to suit everyone.
Quinn's an adventurer, but she's not likely to set Rusty and Tommy up like that, considering how much she values his friendship.
The most likely possibility that Quinn would be involved are blackmail or for cash.

Apr 29, 2018
I thought that Jill path was possible only with CHICK affinity, and I was surprised that I didn't see in scripts condition affinity == "CHICK", for Jill scenes.
I saw it in some Maya&Josye's scenes and especially in some Maya's scene. That was also surprise, because I thouthg that for Maya&Josy you need NEUTRAL affinity.

For Sage or Quinn affinity must be DIK or some scene will be missing (like threesome and some Quinn's scenes).

I missed Jill, so I would try everything from the beginning. That's why I'm asking what are your experiences, so that I don't get stuck somewhere again.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
The most likely possibility that Quinn would be involved are blackmail or for cash.
Or Quinn, like a caring friend, seeing how Sage was suffering, tried to make Chad fuck Sage with triple the energy. But Chad did not succumb to vile blackmail.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
As of right now you can't get to be with Josy(+Maya) if you want to be full on DIK only after EP4 you can be DIK and maybe DPC will throw some stone for people whose on that path :HideThePain:
Josy isn't full dik but it does seem like falls right in the middle. Josy at times does prefer dik actions which is why she shows her tits to a dik status mc. I take it she likes a full chick mc less because of that

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Josy isn't full dik but it does seem like falls right in the middle. Josy at times does prefer dik actions which is why she shows her tits to a dik status mc. I take it she likes a full chick mc less because of that
Yes, however if u go to strip club and post a pic with strippers she is pissed off. So she is right there in the middle. She does have her own wild side but she will only show it to the right person.

Reactions: Darkwen

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Yes, however if u go to strip club and post a pic with strippers she is pissed off. So she is right there in the middle. She does have her own wild side but she will only show it to the right person.
She pissed off because she talked about it with Maya, Maya has a bad influence on Josy, once Maya is out of the picture Josy can be finally free, and embrace her Dik affinity Side

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
She pissed off because she talked about it with Maya, Maya has a bad influence on Josy, once Maya is out of the picture Josy can be finally free, and embrace her Dik affinity Side
Josy embrace her dik side when she was away from Maya and with MC. I still don't see her as full dik since it hurts mc with Josy if he full dik early on.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Josy embrace her dik side when she was away from Maya and with MC. I still don't see her as full dik since it hurts mc with Josy if he full dik early on.
Because of Maya, Maya affecting Josy, it's a system thing. Maya Chick, Josy Dik, together Neutral.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes