Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
yeah it is a fan art. It is more reminiscent of Acting Lessons and episode one of BaD art wise. Lighting is not quite right. Glossy brick textures? Glossy bricks? Plus it doesn't use the same LUT as the other previews which tends to be a big giveaway.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
My reaction when I saw the picture. Even if it's a false one.
View attachment 2927555
I will be frank as always, I cannot be happy when beautiful young girls are sad and cry. It makes me sad.
But, I can understand those who react to such posts with a smile. Unfortunately this is not surprising. This is the result of irresponsible activities some people, who well known to you gentlemen. We won't point fingers, no. Everyone already understands what we are talking about. Yes, yes, about Darkwen and Soprano.
These people, of dubious moral and ethical qualities, use the bright image of the beautiful young lady Josy in their questionable scams, machinations, and dark affairs.
They irresponsibly drag her into conflict situations, pitting her against the Divine Quinn. This is something I'm sure would never have occurred to Josy herself.
Who can compete with Divine Quinn, who has so many virtues and leadership qualities. This is nonsense. This is counterintuitive. But this does not stop the crazy scammers, Darkwen and Soprano.
Many people get the impression that they are not in their right mind, and are talking some senseless nonsense.
But there is a possibility that everything is not so simple.
And I wouldn’t be surprised, I wouldn’t be surprised at all, if under the guise of Josy’s fan club there is some kind of criminal community hiding, using the forum as a means of communication in their machinations.
Has its own code (remember - "Alady Alady Alady" Is a code. Now it's obvious).
I consider it my duty to warn all decent and law-abiding forum participants - Be careful. Do not succumb to the provocations of crazy scammers and charlatans.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I will be frank as always, I cannot be happy when beautiful young girls are sad and cry. It makes me sad.
But, I can understand those who react to such posts with a smile. Unfortunately this is not surprising. This is the result of irresponsible activities some people, who well known to you gentlemen. We won't point fingers, no. Everyone already understands what we are talking about. Yes, yes, about Darkwen and Soprano.
These people, of dubious moral and ethical qualities, use the bright image of the beautiful young lady Josy in their questionable scams, machinations, and dark affairs.
They irresponsibly drag her into conflict situations, pitting her against the Divine Quinn. This is something I'm sure would never have occurred to Josy herself.
Who can compete with Divine Quinn, who has so many virtues and leadership qualities. This is nonsense. This is counterintuitive. But this does not stop the crazy scammers, Darkwen and Soprano.
Many people get the impression that they are not in their right mind, and are talking some senseless nonsense.
But there is a possibility that everything is not so simple.
And I wouldn’t be surprised, I wouldn’t be surprised at all, if under the guise of Josy’s fan club there is some kind of criminal community hiding, using the forum as a means of communication in their machinations.
Has its own code (remember - "Alady Alady Alady" Is a code. Now it's obvious).
I consider it my duty to warn all decent and law-abiding forum participants - Be careful. Do not succumb to the provocations of crazy scammers and charlatans.
1640663661754.png

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Interesting theory, but it all comes down to motives. It's unclear why Quinn would go to such lengths to frame a fraternity that was a very important client to her. I've already mentioned that Vinnie's appearance at the party in episode 9 could indirectly indicate that he was involved in the leak of Сathy's photos. He could easily have gotten to the party in episode 4 through the library (as we learned in the game, the library is an informal back door). It's no coincidence that that's where we eventually spot Nick (because he's the one who led Vinnie into the mansion). Riona noticed him, but didn't say anything. He could have gone from the library to the dining room and from there to Rusty's room. Why did Vinnie show up in episode 4? He probably found out about some kind of deal between Tommy and Quinn through the hidden cameras.
Secondly, Quinn's theory is hampered by the leak of Jade's sex tape. How could Quinn have gotten it? The most obvious possibility is that the video was obtained during the attack on the Deeks mansion in episode 5, when the intruders took advantage of the Deeks' absence. Quinn was busy at the time and it could only have been done by someone who knew the password to the safe. And Vinnie did.
And finally, one last thing. DPС has done a great job of putting Quinn, if not on the path to redemption, then making her seem like a victim. Uncovering the real truth will nullify those attempts, making all her actions seem hypocritical. The ending of episode 9 implies that Quinn and Tommy are teaming up against Winnie, but all of that will go to waste if Quinn is really behind all of this.
This would be interesting in terms of plot and drama and the player would have to decide whether to trust Quinn in the future, whether to help, support and so on, whether to hide the truth or expose Quinn. Too many variables, I guess Vinnie would be the perfect villain to suit everyone.
Quinn's an adventurer, but she's not likely to set Rusty and Tommy up like that, considering how much she values his friendship.
I think Nick is a red herring. He is so obviously a suspect to be the traitor that if it turns out to be him then I think that will be disapointing. In fact I don't think there is a traitor.

Possible the Jade video is stolen in episode 5. However I don't suspect Quinn of stealing the Jade video. I had figured the DIKs were dumb and thier laptop was networked to the school systems so Burke could access it. Title like "fucking a teacher" might catch his eye. However I have no evidence for that and the theory it was stolen in episode 5 fits, but this could still be the Jocks. Trash the DIKs mansion and then hand over a video of one the pledges fucking the head of the schools wife to try and get them kicked out, especially after the Cathy fiasco.

Not clear that Vinnie new the code to the safe. Although we only see it in a still frame, the impression I had is he was checking if it was open, perhaps expecting it to be open, and was surprised it wasn't. As I say, Quinn thinks she is smart, she probably never even considered the safe might be locked... Perhaps Rusty was paying Camila for her company and Quinn thought he might unlock the safe to get the money for it.

I don't think Quinn is on a redemption arc. I don't think her behavior changes at all really. Yes she gets closer to the MC, however she is still dealing drugs, (infact trying to rope MC into helping her, by driving). I like the character, I think she has a sympathetic back story but I don't think she is being redeemed. Besides if she is on a redemption arc there would need to be a BIG reveal that she was responsible for some big issue, that she can make ammends for. At the minute most people just think she's a bitch, they don't know she is a pimping drug dealer.

Well, we can say that both options are of a stretch. Quinn is too obvious a candidate for the role of a villain. And according to the laws of the genre, the villain turns out to be one of the most unobvious characters.
And I'm sure it's not Quinn. In Chad's case, the motive most likely had something to do with competition. I think someone wants to either ruin the competition or make Chad perform poorly.
This may be related to Burke. I'm guessing if Chad does poorly (and B&R by extension), it could impact Burke's career. Someone wants to remove him.
I just don't think we've had anyone set up for that yet. There would need to be a character who has a clear dislike for the jocks and for Burke. The only character I can think of is Magnar, bullied by the Jocks, thinks the school should be about learning and not sports, but if he is going to turn out to have a bigger role I think we needed a few more hints.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I just don't think we've had anyone set up for that yet.
Look, we have a lot of undisclosed characters. Whose intentions and motives we do not yet know. And someone was not even seen at all. For example, Jill's father. We don't know what happened to his eldest daughter. Perhaps later it will become an important part of the plot. We can't say that we know Heather, Sarah, Melanie well. Each of these characters may be hiding something big and important.

mostar65

Aug 18, 2018
Look, we have a lot of undisclosed characters. Whose intentions and motives we do not yet know. And someone was not even seen at all. For example, Jill's father. We don't know what happened to his eldest daughter. Perhaps later it will become an important part of the plot. We can't say that we know Heather, Sarah, Melanie well. Each of these characters may be hiding something big and important.
That's my guess about Sarah and Melanie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
ARGH! Just finished a new play through where I kept MC full on CHICK. (I'm not past Ep8). Got to do the hibbity with Jill (yay). And in the transition of the polaroid of Jill and the pic of Lynette.....UGH. They look like twins. There's no way they can be related, right? Right? That would royally suck.

Anaskm07

Mar 14, 2020
Josy crying - :(
Maya crying - :LOL:
Josy & Maya staying together - :poop:
Maya & Josy breaking up - :devilish:
Josy with CHICK MC - :sleep:
Josy with DIK MC - :cool:

Josy crying - :(
Maya crying - :LOL:
Josy & Maya staying together - :poop:
Maya & Josy breaking up - :devilish:
Josy with CHICK MC - :sleep:
Josy with DIK MC - :cool:

mahmut-tuncer-i̇brahim-tatlıses.gif

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
ARGH! Just finished a new play through where I kept MC full on CHICK. (I'm not past Ep8). Got to do the hibbity with Jill (yay). And in the transition of the polaroid of Jill and the pic of Lynette.....UGH. They look like twins. There's no way they can be related, right? Right? That would royally suck.
No, no incest in the game. DPC was clear on that. But we do believe Jill's parents knew the MC's mother given the photos of the house in each picture.

Reactions: Montanabob75

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I don't think Quinn is on a redemption arc.
In fact, redemption is bullshit. There is no redemption. When people say that her affairs must be exposed in the end, I want to ask, how do they imagine this?
What should it look like?
Will one of the girls repent and go give evidence to the police? Nonsense.
It’s just that at some point Quinn will stop doing all this and that’s it.
That's all.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
In fact, redemption is bullshit. There is no redemption. When people say that her affairs must be exposed in the end, I want to ask, how do they imagine this?
What should it look like?
Will one of the girls repent and go give evidence to the police? Nonsense.
It’s just that at some point Quinn will stop doing all this and that’s it.
That's all.
I dunnnoooooooooo... Rio is looking like she is struggling!

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
No, no incest in the game. DPC was clear on that. But we do believe Jill's parents knew the MC's mother given the photos of the house in each picture.
I get that. But a few things that have sort of popped out at me throughout S1 & S2. They could be nothing but they could be signifant. One example is, I'm pretty sure the one guy at the Prep's party is Lynette's father and MC's grandfather. I also think there are way too many similarities, including looks, with flashback Neil and Derek. MC is also pretty much Tommy's twin. Finally, when MC is talking to Bella re: Sage, he makes a comment that "everybody knows each other". We already know Sage is adopted.

The looks could just be coincidental with the animation but everything else could be some huge web of crazy. IDK.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes