Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Josy has always had something dark inside. This is how she differs from Maya.
Still one of the best scenes in the game, and so statisfying after ep 4 :KEK:
View attachment 2925361
View attachment 2925362
I'm really curious of the when M/J break up and the MC made Josy believe he still has feelings for her...only to say 'sorry you're to late Josy, i'm with Sage now' :whistle:
I had this scene, but only on Bella's route. There, our heartbreaker says that "I found someone else," without elaborating. But here it looks like another mine has been laid for a future storm. I don’t know how they can be normal friends with Sage after this, specially Josy.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Still one of the best scenes in the game, and so statisfying after ep 4 :KEK:
View attachment 2925361
View attachment 2925362
I'm really curious of the when M/J break up and the MC made Josy believe he still has feelings for her...only to say 'sorry you're to late Josy, i'm with Sage now' :whistle:
Fuck. This is a really sad situation. This proves that it is better to break up over the phone. To say as usual - I'm not worthy of you. Or some similar shit. No matter

Aug 16, 2017
I'll shy away from the presently existing waifu cults and worship something a little more druidic - the scintillatingly stimulating scion of stuffing, Sage. Also meaning a paragon of wisdom and . . . experience . . . . Mmmm, experience with an awesome flavour. Such is Sage.
It's interesting following the Josy vs Quinn banter though. I get the feeling those with the Alady malady will definitely get Tom Jones as their marketing figurehead, not just for the aforementioned song, but seeing the name Josy, I automatically thought of Josy And The Pussycats, which brings "What's New, Pussycat?" into the fold as well. Apologies if I just triggered a Tom Jones PTJSD victim again there.
The Qurch Of Quinn does have a song waiting to combat this though - Manfred Mann's "Mighty Quinn". With her as a reference, lines like ♫ "Come all without, come all within, you'll not see nothing like the Mighty Quinn" ♫ get a whole new meaning.

But still, Sage. I'm happy to be a turkey for Sage.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Fuck. This is a really sad situation. This proves that it is better to break up over the phone. To say as usual - I'm not worthy of you. Or some similar shit. No matter
It is really sad that you can't get the Quinn path if you are in the trouple, imagine Maya's reaction if you drop her for Quinn...such missed chance, i would have loved to see her reaction :LOL:

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
It is really sad that you can't get the Quinn path if you are in the trouple, imagine Maya's reaction if you drop her for Quinn...such missed chance, i would have loved to see her reaction :LOL:
Bitch please, I'd create a playthrough with that troll carrying Derek's lovechild if it could get a unique reaction out of Maya.

"Sorry babe, Derek may be the father but I'm your nephew's daddy!"

Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
Karamba has got a fantastic sense of humour and writing style. And he's a fan of Quinn. A coincidence? I don't think so.

But let's talk seriously about the VN. I am still convinced that Camila had a role in the hacking of DIK's laptop and posting Cathy's photo (she is the one that disappears before and during the event, only to reappear after a while). Also, I looked at her face during cumpetition and other social situations with DIKs or others and she is always upset and annoyed. Not when she's with MC or Riona. I don't have any solid proof so I ask dalli_x to prove Camilla is a reptilian or a FBI agent or an alien or a trans Jock, I don't care what, just anything to confirm my theory. Thanks.
We have already established that Riona is a Yakuza affiliate, right?
I also think it was Quinn, Camilla and Rio. We can find candy Quinn likes in janitor closet. When we talk to Mona she tells MC Camilla is in mansion but she lost her somewhere. And Rio is sitting close to the library. Also JB heard noises in Rusty's room. Camilla "distracted" Rusty, Quinn took laptop to janitors closet, posted a pic, and Rio dropped off laptop at library. We are going to find out more in any case. After all Derek discovers a camera at the end of episode 9. Rusty and boys will be much more careful from now on.
I believe the same with a few of the details being different. Roi is the one distracting Rusty, why her not Camila simply the picture over the safe was off kilter "Rio has major OCD would not have left it that way." Quinn most likely was paid by Dwayne to do it. Mel or Sarah being that the would have the most oppertunity to do so be that they spend so mutch time at the gym and have a bone to pick with the MC of Chad get kicked out of the alphas.

Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
I always supposed someone inside the party (HOT or DIK) took the laptop to the library (Tremolo's room), that someone from outside can easily access without being seen. So I supposed a nerd came in MC's room to hack the laptop and insert the photo a HOT gave him. The laptop had to be hacked, or both the OS and Rooster had no password to login? That would be really unsafe.
I still miss the motivation behind all that, maybe it's too early to guess it.
the Lap to did not have a password on it or the roster account at the time. So no need to be hacked.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
When is the Josy Church officially opened? With Chip and Darkwen as prophets. It looks like everything is heading towards this.
It opened during the preview phase when she became the first "most popular" girl, before the "big lie that wasn't a lie" brought her popularity down to earth and further below. Since then it has been patiently scheming underground, waiting patiently for the day of 2nd coming.

Mar 2, 2022
Renders
The following discussion offers information on renderings and their link to characters that I've accumulated.
I've only finished Season 1 due to the difficulties of tracking this information. I may or may not continue this into seasons 2 and 3.
I noted which character was featured in each render and compiled some graphs and tables.
I began recording this information in order to identify background characters that may not have been included in the dialogue tables/graphs.

Some notes:
  • I don't consider a character to be included if it only has one arm or leg. The bulk of their body must be in shot, or they must be the main focus of the render.
    • If just the MCs dick is shown in a lewd render I count him as included
    • If just the MCs hand is shown in a non lewd render I don't count him as included
  • The pink rose has a lot of duplicate renderings with different hues so that DPC may produce the strobbing effect. As a result, the pink rose scenes exaggerate the characters. This is especially noticeable in Episode 3.​
Top Ten
Firstly, the top ten graph. I recorded the top 10 characters featured in the renders of each episode. Hopefully you enjoy the graph I produced.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Column Chart
These graphs present the same information as the top ten graph, but in a less clean manner. So, if you're looking for characters other than the top ten, they should come in handy!

Raw Data
This table has the most information, so if you're looking for a certain character or exact numbers, this is your best bet.

Hopefully you enjoyed this post!

Last edited:

Slashdotz

Jun 27, 2022
Renders
The following discussion offers information on renderings and their link to characters that I've accumulated.
I've only finished Season 1 due to the difficulties of tracking this information. I may or may not continue this into seasons 2 and 3.
I noted which character was featured in each render and compiled some graphs and tables.
I began recording this information in order to identify background characters that may not have been included in the dialogue tables/graphs.

Some notes:
  • I don't consider a character to be included if it only has one arm or leg. The bulk of their body must be in shot, or they must be the main focus of the render.
    • If just the MCs dick is shown in a lewd render I count him as included
    • If just the MCs hand is shown in a non lewd render I don't count him as included
  • The pink rose has a lot of duplicate renderings with different hues so that DPC may produce the strobbing effect. As a result, the pink rose scenes exaggerate the characters. This is especially noticeable in Episode 3.​
Top Ten
Firstly, the top ten graph. I recorded the top 10 characters featured in the renders of each episode. Hopefully you enjoy the graph I produced.

Column Chart
These graphs present the same information as the top ten graph, but in a less clean manner. So, if you're looking for characters other than the top ten, they should come in handy!

Raw Data
This table has the most information, so if you're looking for a certain character or exact numbers, this is your best bet.

Hopefully you enjoyed this post!
download.jpeg

Reactions: AronT9
4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes