[/CITATION]
Never !!!:mad:
Never !!!:mad:
Never will I betray the Divine Quinn !:eek::eek:
Only she gives Paradise :love::love:
What a blasphemy:cautious:
View attachment 2942500
View attachment 2942502

One day you will understand that Quinn is evil incarnate! Furthermore, Quinn is only darkness, and, through your Gif, we can see that she is hiding the sunlight! An angel ?! A demon yes!

Look at the representation of a real angel, Josy, the sweetness, love and light that emerges from this image:

Josy_Angel.jpg
More A Lady, she is an Angel, she is the Godness of all Angels! "Alady! Alady! Alady!" :love: :love: :love:

Have a nice day ;)

>>>Sorry for my English, i try to learn and help me with Google Translate.<<<

• Red Heart
Reactions: Darkwen and bo77om

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Of all the women that prostitute themselves under Quinn, is there another one that is involved in Quinn drug dealing scheme like Riona is ?

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Of all the women that prostitute themselves under Quinn, is there another one that is involved in Quinn drug dealing scheme like Riona is ?
From the conversation Quinn had with Mona (is that at the start of episode 6?) all the HOT girls are at least aware of the drug dealing. Riona seems to be more read in on the money issues (though Quinn is lying even to her about what Quinn is really doing with the money). And we see Lily actively dealing.

Reactions: Regularus

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
From the conversation Quinn had with Mona (is that at the start of episode 6?) all the HOT girls are at least aware of the drug dealing. Riona seems to be more read in on the money issues (though Quinn is lying even to her about what Quinn is really doing with the money). And we see Lily actively dealing.
Indeed, many HOTs are aware of the traffic, but it seems to me that Sage doesn't know, because she would hate it. I seem to remember that Quinn talks about it with Tommy during a party at the DIKs. I don't remember the episode but I think it's in the first season.

Back to my job again now, see you later.

>>>Sorry for my English, i try to learn and help me with Google Translate.<<<

Sep 10, 2023
Well, let's stop this LI war and get back to the tier lists. :KEK:

I created a tier list for you to make your guesses about the possible nationality of some characters if they were real.

Consider their appearance, and maybe the character's personality as well.

I chose ten countries as options, but obviously, some countries would be missing (from Africa, Oceania, etc.). But I couldn't include all the countries in the world. :HideThePain:

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022

I created a tier list for you to make your guesses about the possible nationality of some characters if they were real.

I chose ten countries as options, but obviously, some countries would be missing (from Africa, Oceania, etc.). But I couldn't include all the countries in the world. :HideThePain:

Okay, here's my tierlist of characters I want to beat up on in the next episodes. :KEK:

my-image.png

Reactions: Ekzou and Letum0317

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023

Lol probably the dumbest tier list i have ever done but I aint gonna lie i had fun with it
my-image (1).png
Some of the reasoning if anyone is interested lol:
Brazil: Caleb - brazilians are notorious for martial arts and mma hence i put him here
France: Jacob - if one country is famous for art it's fucking France, ethnicity also fits.Jaime & Troy - considering the stereotypes Frenchman are either pussies or assholes so both fit i guess lol, random Jock looks like Tony Parker...
Germany: Chad - Schwarzenegger, others either blonde, quiet or both
India: he kinda gives me classic horny facebook indian vibes, i am sorry
Japan: small dick...
Mexico: chicks kinda give me latina vibes as for Vinny do i even need to say something...
Russia: Closest to my county so fuck it why not, Derek is Slavic 100%
Spain: Tommy too white to be Mexican, otherwise would fit perfectly
As for dear English people and their dream land colony i focused on dumb Yank stereotype + feminists and rich white folk as for UK i went with redhairs + quiet or quiet + asshole...and ofc only brits can be dumb enough to rock stevie broom ass haircut.as for Jock fodder he looks like depressed Manchester United fan, cant blame him

Last edited:

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Lily belongs in Australia. and Sage is definitely Ireland. Don't try and group Ireland in the UK.
saying lily should be aussie, and not from the uk is definitely amusing. fun fact, australia was used as a penal colony, so you could easily argue that most white people in australia are from the uk.......they just have ancestors with criminal records lol

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
saying lily should be aussie, and not from the uk is definitely amusing. fun fact, australia was used as a penal colony, so you could easily argue that most white people in australia are from the uk.......they just have ancestors with criminal records lol
Having been ass-fucked by MC Lily is no stranger to penile colon-ization.

• Haha
Reactions: chuck69

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Having been ass-fucked by MC Lily is no stranger to penile colon-ization.
mc has a promise of future ass fucking, so its more like awaiting sentencing. but i dig the analogy

wait.....unless i missed a lily anal scene.......did i miss a lily scene? .......omg!.... theres a chance i did.....this cant be true!.....damnit! if anyone needs me im starting another play through!

thanks for making me doubt myself, jj! lol

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
It's more to point out that Lily's model is very similar to Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn & Margot Robbie being Aussie.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes