TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
You can decompile the rpa music files online
Thanks.

Just been listening to some of the tracks and just brings back memories of the game, will probably have to play the game again from the start some time soon before the new update is posted, whenever that is.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks.

Just been listening to some of the tracks and just brings back memories of the game, will probably have to play the game again from the start some time soon before the new update is posted, whenever that is.
Sancho1969 has a music restoration mod with his mod if interested.

Being a DIK [S1/S2 v0.8.3 & S3 v0.9.1] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

Music restoration guides are located here, and also here.

Then, you can use UNREN-forall to extract the RPA's, and have the music files if you just want them by themself.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Of all the women that prostitute themselves under Quinn, is there another one that is involved in Quinn drug dealing scheme like Riona is ?
Most of them seems to be. The only one that we know isn't involved is Sage but there must be someone else who also isn't in the know. Maybe Heather and Elena?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well, let's stop this LI war and get back to the tier lists. :KEK:

I created a tier list for you to make your guesses about the possible nationality of some characters if they were real.

Consider their appearance, and maybe the character's personality as well.

I chose ten countries as options, but obviously, some countries would be missing (from Africa, Oceania, etc.). But I couldn't include all the countries in the world. :HideThePain:

It's difficult to use this tier list, it contains US, and they are all Americans. But the United States is a country of immigrants, a melting pot of different ethnicities and cultures. I feel more comfortable explaining my thoughts on this without Tierlist.

MC aka Tremolo/Fuckface. His default last name is Miller. He may be of either English or German origin. But how obsessed MC is when he does some work: notice how perfectly he cleaned his room in DIKs - perfect order reigns there. How indignant he is when Vinny ruins everything. How MC gets worked up when preparing a Halloween party. Pedantry in work and the desire to do everything right. This reveals his German origin. (I know, a bit stereotypical about how meticulous Germans are).

Now I’ll go over some of the girls with whom this is obvious.
Sage is of English, Irish or Scottish descent and has a very high percentage of redheads.
Maya looks like a girl of Northern European descent and could be either German or Scandinavian.
Josy - it's hard to say, with her looks changing since Ep.7 and her darker skin. Too Much Solarium? Josy! Why did you go to the solarium? You are so petite and could burn to the bones there! :KEK:
Bella has something definitely Spanish about her. But the surname Roberts is English. Maybe it's still her husband's last name? :unsure:
Jill. She gives me the vibes of a girl from the British royal family.
~
Further, looking at the Side Girls, it’s very difficult to say who is who among the whites, we don’t know their last names. For example, I have no idea who exactly Quinn is. Unnatural hair color is misleading.
With Riona it's obvious - half Japanese/half white
The fact that I remember Nicole being Brittish was mentioned somewhere in the game.
Camila is definitely from Mexico.
Zoey - there are many different mixed nationalities in her. Her mom looks Philippine/somewhere from Southeast Asia, also has some mexican + white vibes.
Arieth have crabs origin, we have two black characters - Jacob and Brandi and no one in the game are Slavs. Those ideas that I have at the moment.

Please to anyone don't use this post for nationalist/xenophobic remarks.

Last edited:

DjScorpion

Dec 18, 2017
Any of you guys have a time machine to lend ? I really wanna go forward in time to when the game is finished so I can play it.
Bought the game on steam (both seasons) and managed to make 2 of my friend to buy it so we can support the creator but the wait is killing me man :(

Reactions: xtrema and VOYEUR
Sep 14, 2023
Well, let's stop this LI war and get back to the tier lists. :KEK:

I created a tier list for you to make your guesses about the possible nationality of some characters if they were real.

Consider their appearance, and maybe the character's personality as well.

I chose ten countries as options, but obviously, some countries would be missing (from Africa, Oceania, etc.). But I couldn't include all the countries in the world. :HideThePain:

Don't give a fuck about nationalities, but here's the undeniable truth

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
My favorite moment is when tybalt is giving his presentation and MC's Dick pic shows up on the projection . And he turns around see it . Every main girl except Jill recognizes who dick it is . I don't have a picture to show since I don't have the game anymore
Do you want to see this ? :unsure::unsure:
doesn't matter if you play this game especially for such things,
long live sexual freedom !!
00_Tybalt.png

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes