Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Haha
But seriously Maya is so used to being disappointed and pushed around by people
She doesn't even cry if the mc breaks up the throuple
Not that I ever would ever do that but I saw the scene once on the internet

If any character deserves some good luck it's her
Well, I think she is more conservative in showing emotion. Josy is a bit of a wreck. Emotionally immature. But that's okay, she is young, not her fault. Should stop before I break out into a Cat Stevens song. However the tuition thing ought to really go away soon as it was an anchor for a few plot lines and now they have matured it is a good stopping point to move onto something else!

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
uhm ICSTOR been updating his patreon all month last two months? so thats not true
Oh, well when was the last update? Lmfao oh wait how many renders are you guys getting this time? Is it any where close to 55+k renders? Maybe alot of animations, free roam and actual good non-inbred plot?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well, I think she is more conservative in showing emotion. Josy is a bit of a wreck. Emotionally immature. But that's okay, she is young, not her fault. Should stop before I break out into a Cat Stevens song. However the tuition thing ought to really go away soon as it was an anchor for a few plot lines and now they have matured it is a good stopping point to move onto something else!
I remember someone saying once that Maya doesn't really love the mc because she doesn't
Show emotions during that break up scene
But I think that's Baloney. She is just used to being hurt and cast aside

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I remember someone saying once that Maya doesn't really love the mc because she doesn't
Show emotions during that break up scene
But I think that's Baloney. She is just used to being hurt and cast aside
I was raised in a very catholic family and we are British. We only tend to show real emotion when no one is looking. Have to have the air of stoicism and all that. Hard work.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I was raised in a very catholic family and we are British. We only tend to show real emotion when no one is looking. Have to have the air of stoicism and all that. Hard work.
I'm kind of the opposite lol
Heck I would cry in front of Maya. Of course I know she wouldn't judge me
Just another reason she is best girl

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
well, I am pretty sure DPC knows how, and when, tuition needs to be paid. So I would assume it would be settled with in the next two episodes otherwise Maya may just get kicked out of college.
Patrick, as long as he believes his daughter makes a life if not as heterosexual at least as asexual, will continue to pay

the loan problem may continue beyond the end of BADIK

Reactions: Joshy92

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I only play incest games anyway this game doesn't interest me besides the fact its above milfy city in views and they put a abandoned tag on it and not this was wondering why
I have never heard of such incest games, are they on this site? Do they contain mini-games like Brawler? I play BaDIK mainly because of the mini-games.

Reactions: Letum0317

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Incest games tend to focus on a particular aspect. Their mini games tend to be quite basic. Takes away from the Oedipus mummy time!
Their minigames is doing the never ending grind and Hope that Dev add the vagina sex one day before it get abandoned.

Reactions: Sirren

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Catholic and bri'ish ? How did that happen :unsure: ? Or maybe you are anti union jack ? I have had very limited interactions with you UK people, but few years back I met some Celtic fans during the football game, but all they did is teach me to sing anti Lizzie songs :LOL:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Catholic and bri'ish ? How did that happen :unsure: ? Or maybe you are anti union jack ? I have had very limited interactions with you UK people, but few years back I met some Celtic fans during the football game, but all they did is teach me to sing anti Lizzie songs :LOL:
Almost half the country are Atheist. I am too. The rest is pretty much all the major religions under the sun. My grandfather was Scottish Protestant. Grandmother was Irish catholic. Born and raised in London with Catholic parents. Though it isn't for me. Religion is too... Well, it is what it is and I don't agree with it is all I shall say! lol. I am pro-monarchy too. All that money flowing in from their mere existence yum yum. They get 60 mill from us, roughly, and we get 800 mill back through the economy. That sounds like an absolute bargain. However, not the thread for it. Just ramblings of a mad man.

Reactions: kolram
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes