iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Tybalt's dick pick moment is in my top5 funniest BADIK moments.

1. Derek in the shopping store
2. Derek and MC in retirement home
3. Derek begging MC on his knees to pledge DIK's
4. Tybalt dick pick
5. Drunk MC calling fat feminist roadblock

Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
Incest games really fry some people's minds.
i Was more talking about the fact with the exception on a 2 week vacation we get an update every week and , Mr. hay diddle diddle i gots a mom to fiddle was dumb enough to to think that we would find his argument valid. Its not like we dont spend a day or two picking apart the info in updates or the preveiw pics at all.Also incest is nasty:cautious:

Last edited:

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Tybalt's dick pick moment is in my top5 funniest BADIK moments.

1. Derek in the shopping store
2. Derek and MC in retirement home
3. Derek begging MC on his knees to pledge DIK's
4. Tybalt dick pick
5. Drunk MC calling fat feminist roadblock
I haven't seen that last one

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Well, recently I lost SSD so I replayed game from the start, so my memory is fresh. To get to that scene you need chase Riona's stalker while drunk.
Ah I see . I avoided getting drunk coz I didn't want to miss the water balloon. I didn't get drunk till the very end . Thanks doctor for answering. Is the appointment on Monday still on ?

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Well, recently I lost SSD so I replayed game from the start, so my memory is fresh. To get to that scene you need chase Riona's stalker while drunk.
This is why you should have been on Jill's path. She would have had you tested for SSD.

• Angry
Reactions: jimbro

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
There is a storyline where Riona has a stalker I don't think I remember that How do I start it?
I assume I have to be on the others path?

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
There is a storyline where Riona has a stalker I don't think I remember that How do I start it?
Pretty much others path. Dick Riona any chance you get, including Restaurant iirc. Just keep on doing her and you'll get it for sure. And give her some cash at the party for hots funding iirc.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Pretty much others path. Dick Riona any chance you get, including Restaurant iirc. Just keep on doing her and you'll get it for sure. And give her some cash at the party for hots funding iirc.
Cool Thanks for the info
I was planning on doing a path where I focus on Riona anyway in the future

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
there are blocks with Riona that you have to pass during the game, from the very first chapters, but in theory she is not precluded in any run.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Cool Thanks for the info
I was planning on doing a path where I focus on Riona anyway in the future
I don't even think you have to focus on her to get that particular scene, I never focused on her and got the scene in a few runs.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Thats going to make my next playthrough a bit more interesting
Riona is really awesome
Obviously throughout the game you have to talk to her and flirt, you basically try and flirt with every girl up until you have to choose a singular path.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes