iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Ah I see . I avoided getting drunk coz I didn't want to miss the water balloon. I didn't get drunk till the very end . Thanks doctor for answering. Is the appointment on Monday still on ?
I have to cancel your appointment. On Monday I have couple coming in and from what husband told me they are having issues
conceiving and I offered my help

• Haha
Reactions: Lethal Flourish

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
for anyone doing replays of previous chapters:

Is having a playthrough for isabella/maya worth it with the content?

I got the impression these characters were made to blueball players and have their progression stuck in limbo with a bit of fluff

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
for anyone doing replays of previous chapters:

Is having a playthrough for isabella/maya worth it with the content?

I got the impression these characters were made to blueball players and have their progression stuck in limbo with a bit of fluff
Isabella doesn't blueball you if you choose her path. She will absolutely pump you dry. :love:

But there's no telling if you will wind up stuffed and mounted in her locked closet in future episodes, though.

Murgus

May 17, 2018
Isabella doesn't blueball you if you choose her path. She will absolutely pump you dry. :love:

But there's no telling if you will wind up stuffed and mounted in her locked closet in future episodes, though.
I wonder if BaD was originally supposed to be AL 2 with Bella killing either Maya or Josy if you chose them over her/annoyed her too much/hurt jill. As time goes on it gets more and more unlikely that Bella is a psychopath even if that was the original plan. Having her lose her mind in episode ~16 would be as bad as mad queen daenerys.

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
I wonder if BaD was originally supposed to be AL 2 with Bella killing either Maya or Josy if you chose them over her/annoyed her too much/hurt jill. As time goes on it gets more and more unlikely that Bella is a psychopath even if that was the original plan. Having her lose her mind in episode ~16 would be as bad as mad queen daenerys.
Well one of oldest theories is that Bella is a serial killer :ROFLMAO: Something did happen to her, and I think with this episode DPC will start to dive in that story, its time we have 6 episodes left after all.

Reactions: Visionedmetal

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
My memory is shit have Maya or Josy worn any sexy lingerie during any of their sex scenes?
Because if not it's about time they do

There is nothing hotter than seeing a woman wearing sexy stockings, garter belts and other sexy stuff like that
I might even start jackin' it to the sex scenes if Maya wears something like a teddy

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Tell me what do you think of sage ? :whistle::coffee:
Let me see, she's red-haired, tall and voluptuous, I could say that's a good deal. the only thing I didn't like was her costume at the Halloween party. You have a beautiful redhead and you don't put the damn red sonja costume on her. It's a total waste. I can't forgive DPC for that offense.

Red-Sonja-Vol-7-14-Cover-A-Regular-Jonboy-Meyers-Cover.jpg

RohMadden

May 10, 2023
I hope she could kill Jill too men what a boring girl. It's more fun to watch a Chelsea game than play Jill's Branch

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Man, I used to be excited with any new status report, but lately it's just depressing AF :HideThePain:

Anyway, let's hope for the best with tomorrow update.

Reactions: Matt2012021
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes