Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
It could be but I doubt his parents would allow him to spend his time with "lower class".
And if he would go against their wishes, they wouldn't give him money.
well that could be his way of acts of revenge to his family doing what they did not expect

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah, that's a bit weird. But she was probably rased by the nanny so who knows how that fucked her up, we'll probably learn all about in two months, the two characters with the least backstory will get some time in the spotlight, Jill and Sage.
u forgetting josy as well she needs some more story as well lol

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
It could be but I doubt his parents would allow him to spend his time with "lower class".
Depends on the parents, George Dubya wasn't disowned despite consuming more blow than Pablo Escobar.

So Rusty(Russell) for Prez.

Reactions: michael1984

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
This is only a plothole if we start from the assumption that Rusty is the one behind some of the shady business(drug trafficking) around the college.

Another explanation could be that Tommy offered acess to the house and its members for Quinn in exchange for some fix, since he is likely a junkie.
That would be a nice boost to her prostitution business and possibly better than trying to pimp girls via bathroom stalls or to the Jocks who seem to have several sexual issues thanks to their abuse of steroids.
Good catch. It's certainly possible.

About Rusty and Tybalt, they couldn't be more different. Rusty is a party animal who enjoys loud music, cheap beverages and strippers, meanwhile Tybalt likes expensive drinks and suits and his idea of fun is making plegdes for the Alpha&Omega suck lemons. :ROFLMAO:
So maybe Rusty isn't there because he simply wouldn't fit among people like Tybalt.
Now, that's something I replied just a moment ago.

I still got the feeling the one behind the drugs is a teacher with some oversight power over the academic body and the faculty staff. That would ensure a better protection from prying eyes: make the students to sell the drugs while you use your power to make sure no suspicious leak to outsiders.
Absolutely. I said it's possible we have more people involved. Most suspicious are Burke, Rusty and - to some extent - Magnar. Mostly cause he's smart and nobody would suspect him - DPC's logic.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Yes I also listen to that Amsterdam track by the Friday Prophets quite often. Im glad this game had actual music and not some generic looped bullshit 24/7.

Speaking of Rusty, he's probably running his own entire operations Seperate of tommy's drug thing but I doubt Tommy, his right hand man, would be unaware.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Speaking of Rusty, he's probably running his own entire operations Seperate of tommy's drug thing but I doubt Tommy, his right hand man, would be unaware.
the same things could be said about sage and Quinn yet she clearly has no idea about what's going on

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
That's just the way she is motherly it's probably down to how she was raised and as she was a victim of bullying she just wants to be there for the MC as it's clearly a subject that still has a great effect on her.
bro take care of jade she needs u right now leave jill to me i'm gonna put her on the right track again

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
u forgetting josy as well she needs some more story as well lol
She's got more than those two, we know the names of her stepmom, her stepbrother, her dad, that her mom cheated on her dad and vice versa, we know that she obviously did worse in school than the MC, we know that her dad is well off(not rich, but upper middle class), we know she can't cook at all, she hates her stepbrother, dislikes her stepmom who has a temper, that she choose to stay with her dad because she's daddys girl etc...
Prrobably more stuff I forgot, but I'm pretty sure it's more than we know about Jill or Sage.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Yes I also listen to that Amsterdam track by the Friday Prophets quite often. Im glad this game had actual music and not some generic looped bullshit 24/7.

That's one of more confusing parts. Do you remember how we were sure Tommy is behind drugs after 0.2? After 0.3, we learned he's an addict who steals drugs from his GF. If he's in drug business, why he would do something like that? He would have all the drugs he needs.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Yes good point but Quinn is keeping it hidden and under the rugs , Rusty is renting out strip clubs and paying for people
renting strip club and paying for ppl it's not a dramatic thing to do till u find out the connection with him and Quinn that's why i don't think he knows

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Absolutely. I said it's possible we have more people involved. Most suspicious are Burke, Rusty and - to some extent - Magnar. Mostly cause he's smart and nobody would suspect him - DPC's logic.
I was thinking Burke and also Jade, After all she likewise was in that meeting to decide Chad's punishment and she can fit the "above any suspicions" logic Dr.pinkcake used with Leah in his previous game.:unsure:

Reactions: vir_cotto

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
That's one of more confusing parts. Do you remember how we were sure Tommy is behind drugs after 0.2? After 0.3, we learned he's an addict who steals drugs from his GF. If he's in drug business, why he would do something like that? He would have all the drugs he needs.
Rusty asks Derek about Maya, then Tommy starts telling Rusty about, the conversation is interrupted but old Rusty looks troubled about it.
I'm thinking that Rusty is just a rich kid who likes to waste money, so far he's been nothing but a good guy.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes