michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
and also lose her mommy issue were she pretend im a child like damn its enough that bella damn it I mend to say Isabella does that now jill too lol

• Angry
Reactions: DrackDrap

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
This is only a plothole if we start from the assumption that Rusty is the one behind some of the shady business(drug trafficking) around the college.

Another explanation could be that Tommy offered acess to the house and its members for Quinn in exchange for some fix, since he is likely a junkie.
That would be a nice boost to her prostitution business and possibly better than trying to pimp girls via bathroom stalls or to the Jocks who seem to have several sexual issues thanks to their abuse of steroids.

About Rusty and Tybalt, they couldn't be more different. Rusty is a party animal who enjoys loud music, cheap beverages and strippers, meanwhile Tybalt likes expensive drinks and suits and his idea of fun is making plegdes for the Alpha&Omega suck lemons. :ROFLMAO:
So maybe Rusty isn't there because he simply wouldn't fit among people like Tybalt.

I still got the feeling the one behind the drugs is a teacher with some oversight power over the academic body and the faculty staff. That would ensure a better protection from prying eyes: make the students to sell the drugs while you use your power to make sure no suspicious leak to outsiders.
I think it's in chapter one that Maya mentions wealthy donors, maybe somebody slightly crooked amongst them.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
but u can make two and two together when u see josy coming into the room and maya saying this is my gf josy

Because she has no choice but to introduce them. Without an argument .. without words ... directly leaves of her room ... there is the mystery.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Because she has no choice but to introduce them. Without an argument .. without words ... directly leaves of her room ... there is the mystery.
well that's why its a cliffhanger it will be better fleshed out in the next episode.. but I can definatly see why mc leaves angry caus of the whole josy maya thing happening with him so I wouldn't have stayed either tbh

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
what about the mommy kiss of hers then lmao im not a child !!! dwl
Yeah, that's a bit weird. But she was probably rased by the nanny so who knows how that fucked her up, we'll probably learn all about in two months, the two characters with the least backstory will get some time in the spotlight, Jill and Sage.

Reactions: michael1984
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes