Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I was thinking to play game again and caught myself on a thought that this setting with so many characters allows for an anthology series. For instance, a small story with Mona where we fallow her quest for scavenge hunt or maybe follow Jade and her day as she tries to find ways to cope with her sexual frustrations.
Whose stories would you like to see? Of course it could be somebody we don't know, so the story just happens in the same university or city maybe with some cameos.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
can I just say I was never really a redhead kinnda guy but when I seen sage dance at that dik party and pulled me into it I was like hell yeah I need to tap that ass only to get cock blocked by that dik guy lol

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Where did you get the hints for this? Because i don't remember seeing anything up to episode 3 to indicate that Rusty is involved in the drug trafficking so far. :unsure:
Like vir cotto said there is no hard undeniable proof. But If Rusty is close friends with someone who is purchasing hard drugs (not weed) that requires a needle, criminal links can be made. Buying out a strip club costs a lot of money (at least $10k-$20k in real life) and even more so with college kids that didn't have to show ID. Plus he offers the MC even more money in the club if he accepts his deal.

The difference between Tybalt and Rusty is Tybalt likely has a bank card or check he carries to do business transactions. Rusty is out here carrying thousands of dollars in hard cash like he is Tony Montana in the 80s. I dunno for certain but Rusty's source of income seems suspicious to me.
tony.jpg

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
but on another note how can we fuck jade for the hell week thing caus there needs to be proof and if her husband finds out we get expelled game over dwl

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
and the feminist thing can be easy its either jade or maya or sarah that hot girl that also is in that class so not that big of a problem to cross off

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
can I just say luv the interaction with derick and the feminist he sits with most of time it makes me laugh so much

im not a person I am a man lmao

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes