Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
and whats up with rusty having so much money to spend even buying out the whole stripclub for a nite
is he maybe a secret undercover preppy like Tybalt lol
It's not 100% confirmed yet, but Rusty is involved in the drug business with Quinn. Still I wonder who their supplier is because Rusty looks like the middleman in this operation.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
interesting thought although u clearly heard rusty telling tommy he wants no part of the drug thing
In fact, according to what we know so far, Rusty probably said to Tommy he doesn't want to have anything with his drug addiction and buying from Quinn. I think Tommy doesn't have a clue about Rusty's business.

But, tbh, those first few scenes in 0.2 and what we learned in 0.3 could turn out to be a story-breaking plothole. Unless there is something we don't know yet. It's confusing.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It's not 100% confirmed yet, but Rusty is involved in the drug business with Quinn. Still I wonder who their supplier is because Rusty looks like the middleman in this operation.
Where did you get the hints for this? Because i don't remember seeing anything up to episode 3 to indicate that Rusty is involved in the drug trafficking so far. :unsure:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
and yeah I agree rusty doesn't seem to be a guy so far being anywere close to be into that whole drug scene all we have so far is that he 1 doesn't want anything to do with tommy his drug usage and 2 he has plenty of cash to spare but can easily be from like I earlier mentioned that he is in fact a rich boy like Tybalt but he chose not to be in that preppy dorm but instead went with the dik house

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Where did you get the hints for this? Because i don't remember seeing anything up to episode 3 to indicate that Rusty is involved in the drug trafficking so far. :unsure:
There is no hard evidence yet. Mostly circumstantial:
Rusty is rich, we didn't see the face of that DIK at the beginning of 0.2, Quinn saying how "Tommy made them offer they couldn't refuse (HOTs)" during the CUM-petition - and we know Tommy is buying drugs from Quinn (so what he could offer cause he is just a regular junkie?) etc.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Rusty = = wholesaler
Quinn = = retailer
True but when I said supplier I meant who made the drugs because someone had to make them before Rusty could sell them.
It might be outside the scope of the game but I like to look at all the possibilities (mob ties included).

interesting thought although u clearly heard rusty telling tommy he wants no part of the drug thing
Also true, he did say that but he was still around people making drug transactions like Tommy. Both would still face jail time.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
But .. this is precisely what a dark horse alpha would do to take on another alpha ...
s.t.a.r.t .. a .. n.e.w .. h.o.u.s.e ...specifically because he has all the money in the world ..
That is called the .. ahem .. up 'ur's maneuver;)!
also .. remember breaking bad ;)?? we do not talk about fight club ... and we bash the competition
straight to the face ...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There is no hard evidence yet. Mostly circumstantial:
Rusty is rich, we didn't see the face of that DIK at the beginning of 0.2, Quinn saying how "Tommy made them offer they couldn't refuse (HOTs)" during the CUM-petition - and we know Tommy is buying drugs from Quinn (so what he could offer cause he is just a regular junkie?) etc.
But Rusty says he wants no part in what Tommy is doing. Giving him money to spend on drugs would be inconsistent with his speech. :unsure:

But .. this is precisely what a dark horse alpha would do to take on another alpha ...
s.t.a.r.t .. a .. n.e.w .. h.o.u.s.e ...specifically because he has all the money in the world ..
That is called the .. ahem .. up 'ur's maneuver;)!
Rusty is one of the founders right? Him being rich could explain how they got the fraternity house so fast (according to Maya's dialogue in the begining).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We need to understand money in a high octane environment ... one either acts or reacts
It is better to act ... give the sinner the candy ... pay the brawler to bash the competition ...
Fix the fights to ensure a status quo where your money alone is accepted ... Run your empire;)!

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
But Rusty says he wants no part in what Tommy is doing. Giving him money to spend on drugs would be inconsistent with his speech. :unsure:
Rusty doesn't want to have anything with Tommy's addiction.

But, I doubt Tommy knows about Rusty's drug business. Rusty probably didn't tell him cause he's junkie, he can't trust him. He's using Quinn to sell his stuff - I don't know where he gets that but we know Quinn is dealing with everything, including steroids for jocks and Quinn/Riona conversation showed that Riona wants out of that drug business.

Thing is:
- in 0.1, we learned from Maya DIKs just showed up one day (4 years ago precisely), bought a big mansion and nobody knows where they get money from;
- in 0.2 we learned Tommy is junkie from Josie; later we learned same thing from Heather/Quinn when Heather said how he is stealing from her stash - that confirmed he's just a junkie;
- Rusyt is rich - he paid for the whole club in 0.3 and he gives max. $ to MC if he'll spend all in the club. If he is a rich kid, he would be with Tybalt but he isn't there. Why? Unless his money is not from something legal and he doesn't want others to know that;
- IMPORTANT: now, the whole story is based and progressing because of the CUM-petition. Without that, Mc and Derek wouldn't do anything in this game. Story-breaking plothole is: HOTs came and helped with CUM-petition because "Tommy made an offer they couldn't refuse". What could piss-poor junkie offer to Quinn? Unless he was sent by Rusty - who has money. Without that offer, there wouldn't be CUM-petition and there wouldn't be rest of the game.

Now, it's possible Rusty have money from something else but we didn't see any other clue so far.

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Ok so I started this game today
It's a good story plus arts...
Bt
I hate this minigame
Man it's very time consuming minigame

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes