robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
this just occurred to me while reading theories about Bella and Jill. and James. what if James had an affair with Jill's sister and they, along with Bella's and James child were killed in a car accident outside the library where Bella ran from while on the date with mc. just a theory. probably totally wrong..

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Although Bella is my least favourite LI, she is the one major mystery in this game.

Sure, there are a lot of outstanding questions waiting to be answered in this game, but none of them are as intriguing as Bella's background (or lack thereof). Just to recap on Bella and the mystery that surrounds her:

Bella & James:

In episode 2, when the mc first kisses her, she tells the mc she's a married woman (which may just have been a technique to fend him off), but later on even in her thoughts she later thinks of herself as a married woman:

First to the mc:

Bella: "This didn't happen."​
Bella: "You're still drunk."​
mc: "Are you...sure?"​
Bella: "Fuckface... I'm a married woman."​
mc: "Oh..."​
Bella: "Go to sleep."​
mc: "(Damn...)"​

Then to herself:

Bella: "(Why did he...?)"​
Bella: "(I don't understand...)"​
Bella: "(I feel so...so...dirty...)"​
Bella: "(This is not what a married woman does...)"​

So Bella considers herself a married woman. But it's complicated. If we continue her thoughts from the above scene:

Bella: "(I'm so sorry...)"​
Bella: "(It just caught me completely off guard...)"​
Bella: "(How long has it been since a man did this to me?)"​
Bella: "(Three years?)"​
Bella: "(No, that can't be right...)"​
Bella: "(I haven't gotten an urge to touch myself...that's all...)"​
Bella: "(Until tonight...)"​

So for seemingly three years she hasn't done anything sexual with anyone. Where has her husband been for that time? Because of the Burke-looking soldier in the mc's alcohol fuelled stumble through Bella's house, there is some speculation that he's in the army, but a 3-year tour of duty is kinda not likely.

In episode 3, when Bella is lashing out at students in the library, the cause for it is the sexual tension between her and the mc while at the same time she is helping to set him up with Jill. Her thoughts once again:

Bella: "(I can't lash out at students like that...)"​
Bella: "(...)"​
Bella: "(I did the right thing.)"​
Bella: "(This was for Jill.)"​
Bella: "(Married women don't fool around with young students.)"​
Bella: "(They aren't intimate with friends either...)"​
Bella: "(But that...that was different!)"​
Bella: "(It doesn't matter... I've stopped it.)"​
Bella: "(Please, James... Forgive me.)"​
Bella: "(Please, just come home again...)"​
Bella: "(It's been long enough now.)"​

The first part she's talking about how she shouldn't be fooling around with the mc, but the second part, being intimate with friends, we don't know who she's talking about (but there's some speculation it's Jill based on their argument in bed when the mc's on the couch). Then she goes on to ask for James' forgiveness and for him to come home again (after 3 years as we've speculated above).

But then in episode 4 (if you stay at Bella's house), she has the following thoughts about the mc:

Bella: "(Why can't I stop thinking these dirty thoughts about him...?)"​
Bella: "(All these words that I'd never dare tell him...)"​
Bella: "(It's adultery...isn't it?)"​
Bella: "(Can I just decide to move on?)"​
Bella: "(What if James comes home?)"​
Bella: "(Would he blame me if I did this?)"​
Bella: "(After all this time?)"​
Bella: "(I have forgiven him...)"​

So she is aware that moving on is an option, she's just found it difficult. On top of that, she forgives him. So earlier she was asking for his forgiveness (for the mc, or for something that happened long ago) and now she's saying she forgives her husband. What went down three years ago?

Then in episode 6, the mc confronts her feelings:

mc: "We both want it. We wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't so."​
Bella: "Yes, but I feel ashamed for wanting it..."​
mc: "Because of that ring on your finger?"​
Bella: "Yes."​
mc: "I get it..."​
mc: "But correct me if I'm wrong..."​
mc: "I've had the feeling he's not around anymore... Am I wrong?"​
Bella: "No, it's...different today."​
mc: "Then, if that's the case... I don't see why you should feel ashamed."​
mc: "You should be allowed to feel something else."​

Of course the mc is just a horny cunt trying to convince a girl to suck his dick, but he's not wrong. Her husband is gone, and has been gone for quite some time. Their marriage is over, but Bella is struggling to come to terms with it. How Bella's situation got to this point we don't know, she and her husband could have both been unfaithful, had a big fight, and he left but she didn't want it to end at the time. Or, he died, and she's struggling to accept it. Who knows.

But two lines from that conversation strike me as weird:

I dunno, but I get a sense that Bella has been feeling James' presence or something, but he's gone now. "it's...different today" is like "today" (the day of that scene) specifically something had changed.

Bella & Jill:

Then we have the tension between Jill and Bella in episode 5 when they are sharing a bed:

Jill: "Is something wrong?"​
Bella: "No. Nothing's wrong."​
Jill: "If you say so."​
Jill: "It's not gonna happen again."​
Bella: "..."​
Bella: "I thought we had an understanding."​
Jill: "We do. That's what I wanted to assure you of."​
Bella: "I don't need to be reassured. I need you to stop talking about it."​
Jill: "Wow..."​
Jill: "Fine! But I wasn't though."​
Jill: "And it's not my fault, I was going to sleep on the couch."​
Bella: "Can we just sleep?"​
Jill: "I'll take the couch instead."​
Bella: "You don't have to do that."​
Jill: "..."​

This whole discussion is vague, but it's brought on by the fact that they are sharing a bed (which wouldn't have happened if Jill had used the couch, which she indicated she would have done, except the mc stayed over). Something tells me this ties in with Bella's thoughts from episode 3, "(They aren't intimate with friends either...)". Jill and Bella were intimate at one point. The three lines from episode 3:

Make it sound like it wasn't just a 1 time thing, they took their close relationship much further for a period of time. This even possibly links back to Bella's comment to the mc when she tells him not to hurt Jill in episode 2:

Bella: "Jill is...special...to me."​

Her delay on the work "special" was her trying to find the word. Because Bella and Jill's relationship is complicated.

The Locked Door:

Then of course we have the entire focus on the locked door in Bella's house. The scene only ends when you try to open the door. Bella stops the mc when he first attempts to open it in his drunken state. Much later on he tries the door and finds it locked. He mentions this to Jill who chastises him, but she also later tries the door herself. Jill may know more about the situation, but her also trying the door means she also is curious about something.

The Mirror:

It's been referenced before, but there's a stool and a waist high mirror in Bella's bathroom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't think of many reasons for this. Is it for trimming her pubes? Is it for waxing her legs? Or was it for a little toddler to see their reflection?

Is it possible that Bella and James had a child, and it's gone now? :eek:

The Ominous Monologue:

But most concerning of all we also have the mc's internal monologue in episode 3 when he makes out with her in the library:

mc: "At the time I couldn't understand Bella."​
mc: "The attraction was there, but for her it felt so wrong."​
mc: "I remember feeling bad about kissing a married woman."​
mc: "I figured she felt the same since she was being unfaithful to her husband..."​
mc: "...which, of course, is a very big deal."​
mc: "But if I had known the real reasons to her tears..."​
mc: "...and to her persona..."​
mc: "I wouldn't have kissed her that night."​
mc: "I would have called out for help."​

There's something more to Bella's predicament, something more serious than we've yet come to understand. That monologue was not what the mc was thinking at the moment, or about what was happening at that moment, it was the mc from the future (or from the present actually), the mc who is telling the entire story, saying that he finally finds out what has made Bella the way she is, and that he should have called out for help (I don't think he means he should have started yelling for help right then and there, more that he should have looked to get Bella help).

So what the fuck is really Bella's deal:
  • She runs from the library when the mc takes her there for a date. Why the fuck would she do that? She didn't like her boss, that's no reason to run in panic!
  • She's asking for James' forgiveness. What did she do?
  • She's telling James she forgive him. What did he do?
  • She's got a suspicious locked door that the story has brought our attention to three times.
  • She wears her wedding ring for three years after her contact with her husband has ended.
  • There's a strangely located mirror with a stool in her bathroom.
  • The mc says her persona is based on something that he should have gotten her help over.

My Theory:

I'm going with Bella & James had a child who was tragically killed in an accident. The couple drifted apart emotionally and each found solace in another partner (Bella with Jill, and James with some other woman - someone we may already know :unsure:). Both accused the other of damaging their marriage and they separated, with James leaving.

The lower mirror is for the little kid since the normal mirror is too high (I've got to admit, I've never seen this before, most people just put a step next to the sink, so a kid can brush their teeth etc.)

The locked room is the child's room; a room that Bella doesn't want to share with others, and can't bear to clean out.

Bella is asking James (in her mind) to forgive her for her affair with Jill, and she says she forgives him for his affair with the other woman.

Bella runs from the library that time on her date with the mc because there are still strong emotions surrounding her husband, their child, the marriage breakdown, and going there was forcing her to confront some things (this is a fucking stretch, I really don't know why she ran off like a maniac).

It was James that ultimately left Bella, and she never fully accepted the marriage was over, that's why she still wears the ring and wasn't looking for another relationship.

I believe that Jill knows of Bella's history that's why she's defensive when the mc starts poking around, perhaps because she knows she had a hand in it. She probably wasn't aware that the child's room has been locked all this time though (since she's typically not the kind of person to go snooping around until the mc brought it up).
Wow man, I really love how you put all the pieces of the puzzle together and summarized all the theories about Bella into one big picture. Although, boo on you for treating this wonderful woman with an exceptional sense of humor as your least favorite LI. I think I agree with all of your points, but there is one thing I just can't accept now: the intimate relationship between Bella and Jill. It just doesn't add up to everything we've seen about Jill.

Jill, the naive, shy Jill, blushing at the MC's innocent kiss on their date, waiting for her Prince Charming to come and save her from her virginity after committing himself to her forever. And suddenly she now had a lesbian experience? With Bella? How the hell did that work for her?

On the other hand, I can't think of any other context for their bedtime argument on the Hell's Week night other than their past relationship. Who could be that friend other than Jill, with whom Bella was intimate? Does Bella even have anyone other than Jill whom she can call a friend? Remember the photos from the drawer under Jill's bed. Just her sister and Bella. Not mom, not dad, not her friends, just these two. The ones she considers family. It's understandable why it hurt her so much to see Fuckface and Bella shagging on the table. Of all the people on earth, these two? She tried to build a relationship with each of them. Man, this is brutal. And now they wonder why Jill is a goblin.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Wow man, I really love how you put all the pieces of the puzzle together and summarized all the theories about Bella into one big picture. Although, boo on you for treating this wonderful woman with an exceptional sense of humor as your least favorite LI. I think I agree with all of your points, but there is one thing I just can't accept now: the intimate relationship between Bella and Jill. It just doesn't add up to everything we've seen about Jill.

Jill, the naive, shy Jill, blushing at the MC's innocent kiss on their date, waiting for her Prince Charming to come and save her from her virginity after committing himself to her forever. And suddenly she now had a lesbian experience? With Bella? How the hell did that work for her?

On the other hand, I can't think of any other context for their bedtime argument on the Hell's Week night other than their past relationship. Who could be that friend other than Jill, with whom Bella was intimate? Does Bella even have anyone other than Jill whom she can call a friend? Remember the photos from the drawer under Jill's bed. Just her sister and Bella. Not mom, not dad, not her friends, just these two. The ones she considers family. It's understandable why it hurt her so much to see Fuckface and Bella shagging on the table. Of all the people on earth, these two? She tried to build a relationship with each of them. Man, this is brutal. And now they wonder why Jill is a goblin.
The other option for a friend she might have gotten intimate with would be Cathy. That would explain why Cathy went to see Bella when her photo got leaked and also Bella cutting MC off in their relationship when she found Cathy's panties in her car. Cathy had had a few glasses of wine that night but wasn't inebriated so it's not like MC was taking advantage of her while she was drunk, so Bella's reaction always seemed to be rather extreme. Cathy is a grown woman and could certainly dally with a student if she were so inclined, even though it might be terribly professional.

However I am in the camp of those who think that Bella and Jill had a night or two together. My pet theory is that they were in group counseling (possibly grief counseling) and became close there, then shared their pain with each other and one thing led to another...

sampow

May 14, 2023

I don't really find it that hard to believe.

Looking at both women:
  • Bella has a wild side which has been dormant for a while (but has now been awakened), so I don't have an issue with her delving into a little sapphic romance; and
  • Jill could see the relationship as a lot more safe than with guys. Jill's experience with guys in the past is that they've been two-faced, and she also knows they are after her money or just want sex, so she's very nervous about that.
Actually, I can see this playing out quite conveniently with my current theory (and your Cathy theory has added another piece to the puzzle!):
  • Bella's child dies.
  • Her relationship with James worsens.
  • A distraught Bella confides to Jill (who is probably about 18/19 at the time).
  • Jill, who is sexually frustrated because she can't find her prince charming, while embracing a distraught Bella moves to join their lips.
  • Bella, who is confused and hurt, returns this passionate kiss, and at once their friendship takes an unexpected step.
  • The two keep this up for a few weeks, Bella finding the solace that her husband can't provide, and Jill enacting her fantasies that she is too afraid to do with guys.
  • Meanwhile James has also strayed, with Cathy no less!
  • Bella discovers James' infidelity, as he does hers.
  • James leaves and is not heard from for three years.
  • Fuckface comes in and fucks them all!
anyone know when the new updates release?
any new about next release date ?
Nothing specific, but my guess is somewhere early to late November.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
I think I agree with all of your points, but there is one thing I just can't accept now: the intimate relationship between Bella and Jill. It just doesn't add up to everything we've seen about Jill.
A Tremolo who isn't wearing the DIK helmet when Chad beats him up and he spends the night in Jill's room will discover that Jill accidentally 'does things in her sleep' (To those who don't remember, she ends up trapping his hand between her legs, rubbing against it as she moans and,if he doesn't remove the hand, having an orgasm from it. Again, all this while completely sleep).

I had commented a long time ago that Bella's worry could be that Jill did this to her in her sleep, which is plausible since her worry was sharing a bed with Jill again (even in the scene, Bella is on the other side of the bed and turning her back on her).
If Jill had this going on while Bella was sexually frustrated for years of not having sex, I can see why Bella would feel guilty about it, if this actually happened maybe she even felt like she took advantage of Jill. The dialogue they have also fits with this scenario, so if it happened it wouldn't have been a relationship per se or an intentional affair.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I don't really find it that hard to believe.

Looking at both women:
  • Bella has a wild side which has been dormant for a while (but has now been awakened), so I don't have an issue with her delving into a little sapphic romance; and
  • Jill could see the relationship as a lot more safe than with guys. Jill's experience with guys in the past is that they've been two-faced, and she also knows they are after her money or just want sex, so she's very nervous about that. .
Actually, I can see this playing out quite conveniently with my current theory (and your Cathy theory has added another piece to the puzzle!):
  • Bella's child dies
  • Her relationship with James worsens
  • A distraught Bella confides to Jill (who is probably about 18/19 at the time)
  • Jill, who is sexually frustrated because she can't find her prince charming, while embracing a distraught Bella moves to join their lips.
  • Bella, who is confuse and hurt, returns this passionate kiss, and at once their friendship takes an unexpected step.
  • The two keep this up for a few weeks, Bella finding the solace that her husband can't provide, and Jill enacting her fantasies that she is too afraid to do with guys.
  • Meanwhile James has also strayed, with Cathy no less!
  • Bella discovers James' infidelity, as he does hers.
  • James leaves and is not heard from for three years.
  • MC comes in and fucks them all!

Nothing specific, but my guess is somewhere early to late November.
Well, when you put it like that... I won't deny that I'm slightly aroused. Where is muh update? :KEK:
Yeah, the only thing that overshadows Bella’s generally fun and interesting route is that “ominous monologue.” Bella seems to have come to terms with her past and really wants to commit to her current relationship. But this monologue is always looming somewhere on the horizon when I play Bella's route. The red led flashes: “Some kind of shit is coming.” Now we can add this intro from episode 9 to the plate, which has nothing to do with the rest of the episode's content.

Reactions: sampow

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023
From when does the Mansion restoration guide start, every time i've used it I fail to get the right amount of funds.

Does it start from the demo or the next time you get to the game?!
lol I thought mansion restoration was basically impossible to fail unless if you try really hard. I've played it like 10 times and always ended up with an extra $20 after purchasing windows.

word-image-654-4.jpeg
Here is how i do it everytime:
-if you win Hell's week dont take vip reward, you are gonna make automatically +10$ at start
-buy last 5 upgrades
-use first 6 DIKs for renovation while the last three for making money
-for first six you will use experience points for 1st 2nd and 4th skill - until they all reach 80% higher than that is unnecessary
-for last 3 dudes increase 3rd one until 60%, once they reached that increase other skills until they are 40% than raise the third one to 90%
-once you accomplish this use the rest of experience points on 3rd skill for first 6 DIKs
-obviously once renovation is done you will use first 6 to make money as well

Thats it, always did it like this and never failed it...

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Although Bella is my least favourite LI, she is the one major mystery in this game.

Sure, there are a lot of outstanding questions waiting to be answered in this game, but none of them are as intriguing as Bella's background (or lack thereof). Just to recap on Bella and the mystery that surrounds her:

Bella & James:

In episode 2, when the mc first kisses her, she tells the mc she's a married woman (which may just have been a technique to fend him off), but later on even in her thoughts she later thinks of herself as a married woman:

First to the mc:

Then to herself:

So Bella considers herself a married woman. But it's complicated. If we continue her thoughts from the above scene:

So for seemingly three years she hasn't done anything sexual with anyone. Where has her husband been for that time? Because of the Burke-looking soldier in the mc's alcohol fuelled stumble through Bella's house, there is some speculation that he's in the army, but a 3-year tour of duty is kinda not likely.

In episode 3, when Bella is lashing out at students in the library, the cause for it is the sexual tension between her and the mc while at the same time she is helping to set him up with Jill. Her thoughts once again:

The first part she's talking about how she shouldn't be fooling around with the mc, but the second part, being intimate with friends, we don't know who she's talking about (but there's some speculation it's Jill based on their argument in bed when the mc's on the couch). Then she goes on to ask for James' forgiveness and for him to come home again (after 3 years as we've speculated above).

But then in episode 4 (if you stay at Bella's house), she has the following thoughts about the mc:

So she is aware that moving on is an option, she's just found it difficult. On top of that, she forgives him. So earlier she was asking for his forgiveness (for the mc, or for something that happened long ago) and now she's saying she forgives her husband. What went down three years ago?

Of course the mc is just a horny cunt trying to convince a girl to suck his dick, but he's not wrong. Her husband is gone, and has been gone for quite some time. Their marriage is over, but Bella is struggling to come to terms with it. How Bella's situation got to this point we don't know, she and her husband could have both been unfaithful, had a big fight, and he left but she didn't want it to end at the time. Or, he died, and she's struggling to accept it. Who knows.

I dunno, but I get a sense that Bella has been feeling James' presence or something, but he's gone now. "it's...different today" is like "today" (the day of that scene) specifically something had changed.

Bella & Jill:

Then we have the tension between Jill and Bella in episode 5 when they are sharing a bed:

This whole discussion is vague, but it's brought on by the fact that they are sharing a bed (which wouldn't have happened if Jill had used the couch, which she indicated she would have done, except the mc stayed over). Something tells me this ties in with Bella's thoughts from episode 3, "(They aren't intimate with friends either...)". Jill and Bella were intimate at one point. The three lines from episode 3:

Make it sound like it wasn't just a 1 time thing, they took their close relationship much further for a period of time. This even possibly links back to Bella's comment to the mc when she tells him not to hurt Jill in episode 2:

Her delay on the work "special" was her trying to find the word. Because Bella and Jill's relationship is complicated.

The Locked Door:

Then of course we have the entire focus on the locked door in Bella's house. The scene only ends when you try to open the door. Bella stops the mc when he first attempts to open it in his drunken state. Much later on he tries the door and finds it locked. He mentions this to Jill who chastises him, but she also later tries the door herself. Jill may know more about the situation, but her also trying the door means she also is curious about something.

The Mirror:

It's been referenced before, but there's a stool and a waist high mirror in Bella's bathroom.

I can't think of many reasons for this. Is it for trimming her pubes? Is it for waxing her legs? Or was it for a little toddler to see their reflection?

The Ominous Monologue:

But most concerning of all we also have the mc's internal monologue in episode 3 when he makes out with her in the library:

mc: "I figured she felt the same since she was being unfaithful to her husband..."​

There's something more to Bella's predicament, something more serious than we've yet come to understand. That monologue was not what the mc was thinking at the moment, or about what was happening at that moment, it was the mc from the future (or from the present actually), the mc who is telling the entire story, saying that he finally finds out what has made Bella the way she is, and that he should have called out for help (I don't think he means he should have started yelling for help right then and there, more that he should have looked to get Bella help).

• She runs from the library when the mc takes her there for a date. Why the fuck would she do that? She didn't like her boss, that's no reason to run in panic!
  • She's got a suspicious locked door that the story has brought our attention to three times.
  • She wears her wedding ring for three years after her contact with her husband has ended.
  • The mc says her persona is based on something that he should have gotten her help over.

My Theory:

I'm going with Bella & James had a child who was tragically killed in an accident. The couple drifted apart emotionally and each found solace in another partner (Bella with Jill, and James with some other woman - someone we may already know :unsure:). Both accused the other of damaging their marriage and they separated, with James leaving.

The lower mirror is for the little kid since the normal mirror is too high (I've got to admit, I've never seen this before, most people just put a step next to the sink, so a kid can brush their teeth etc.)

The locked room is the child's room; a room that Bella doesn't want to share with others, and can't bear to clean out.

Bella is asking James (in her mind) to forgive her for her affair with Jill, and she says she forgives him for his affair with the other woman.

Bella runs from the library that time on her date with the mc because there are still strong emotions surrounding her husband, their child, the marriage breakdown, and going there was forcing her to confront some things (this is a fucking stretch, I really don't know why she ran off like a maniac).

It was James that ultimately left Bella, and she never fully accepted the marriage was over, that's why she still wears the ring and wasn't looking for another relationship.

I believe that Jill knows of Bella's history that's why she's defensive when the mc starts poking around, perhaps because she knows she had a hand in it. She probably wasn't aware that the child's room has been locked all this time though (since she's typically not the kind of person to go snooping around until the mc brought it up).
This is interesting but does not consider the "flying boots" problem in that room, that I wrote about. I think it cannot be dismissed as a normal bad posing in a rendering.

sampow

May 14, 2023
From when does the Mansion restoration guide start, every time i've used it I fail to get the right amount of funds.

Does it start from the demo or the next time you get to the game?!
lol I thought mansion restoration was basically impossible to fail unless if you try really hard. I've played it like 10 times and always ended up with an extra $20 after purchasing windows.

View attachment 2974242
Here is how i do it everytime:
-if you win Hell's week dont take vip reward, you are gonna make automatically +10$ at start
-buy last 5 upgrades
-use first 6 DIKs for renovation while the last three for making money
-for first six you will use experience points for 1st 2nd and 4th skill - until they all reach 80% higher than that is unnecessary
-for last 3 dudes increase 3rd one until 60%, once they reached that increase other skills until they are 40% than raise the third one to 90%
-once you accomplish this use the rest of experience points on 3rd skill for first 6 DIKs
-obviously once renovation is done you will use first 6 to make money as well

Thats it, always did it like this and never failed it...
Here's a standalone game of the mansion minigame.

It lets you play the entire mansion game in one hit (including a few cutscenes that are relevant). It's even got a mansion repair themed intro! :giggle:

This is interesting but does not consider the "flying boots" problem in that room, that I wrote about. I think it cannot be dismissed as a normal bad posing in a rendering.
Yeah, it was clearly a hint to something, and does undermine the idea of the room being a kid's room. :unsure:

But they don't look like they are "flying" to me. It looks like they are just sitting on a rug and are angled a bit due to the heel at the back:

1696235373473.png

Still, that whole, "called out for help" monologue. Maybe the mc meant call out for his own help, because she really is psycho. I love the idea that she's a psychotic killer, and James has been dead all this time, but that would destroy her character completely. I'd be surprised if DPC intended that all long.

Last edited:

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022

Bella & James:

First to the mc:

Then to herself:

Bella & Jill:

The Locked Door:

The Mirror:

The Ominous Monologue:

My Theory:

Good analisys, I like it (y) At least you bringed up and summarized almost all of important and interesting moments.

But I can't agree with a child or a mirror for a child, with thoughts and conclusions related to this. Because there are a little step ladder, it's not safe for kids (kid should have been really young and small). As you mentioned - it's probably for shaving purposes (intimate parts of body) and legs - that's why step ladder is there. And theory that it WAS a mirror for a child and now she use it for shaving doesn't add up too, because it doesn't match her personality and potenial trauma (if we expect that she locked that room which was intended to her child and doesn't "touch" it, saving it as a memory... then you can understand what I mean talking about using child's mirror for current purposes).

I am also skeptical about the version that there was something intimate between her and Jill, and especially since this was the reason for Bella and James' separation. It doesn't fit with the MC's narrative monologue from EP3, it's just not the reason that would make him say something like that (not to kiss, but to call for help). The reason(s) is obviously much more serious and/or complicated.

And now let's analyze everything by time. Flashback opening EP5, where we see Rusty and Jill in the ANO mansion (they are fresh students there).

ep5_intro_31.jpg

Jill and Bella hardly met BEFORE college. We know that Jill (as well as Rusty) is in the 3rd year. I.e. she is studying for the 3rd year (but not the full 3 years, because their 3rd year of study are just beginning in the game). While Bella mentions that she "hasn't touched herself" for 3 years. I.e. at least about a year she had a completely lonely time "before" Jill.

Another reason - James left Bella 3 years ago (at least, because we don't know exactly when this happened, we learned only that she haven't touched herself for 3 years). Here is an age barrier comes into play. Jill is 20-21 at the moment, and she met Bella being 18yo. As we learned it couldn't happened 3 years ago, because Jill just started her 3rd year at the moment. DPC won't show us and mention anything that has happened before some characters reaches age of 18. That's why we probably will never learn and know something intimate about Josy's past, for example. She told Maya about her feelings and seduced her at 18, while her approach to Maya as well as to MC seemed like he had at least some sexual expirience before her 18, and she definetely not a virgin from a 16-17 years.

Where Jill and Bella met? Obviously in the library. Bella got new job in B&R library at the particular moment, probably after being fired from her previous job (perhaps it was library we have seen in EP8 intro flashback). Another plausible version of their met - psychological rehabilitation courses or something like that. We know that Jill have her own trauma after her sister dead. She meant a lot to her, she loved her much, etc. Bella, obviously, also have some kind of mental problems and/or trauma. Probably because of James or something else. Something united them well, otherwise I hardly imagine such friendship, which became so strong and meaningful to the both of them.

Not that it was impossible, but usually people are friends with peers or the difference in years is not so great, up to about 5-7 years. At least when it comes to a teenager. There is nothing reprehensible and strange in the friendship of an 18-year-old and a 23-25-year-old person. But 18 and 34+ is already quite a strange thing. Let's say the friendship of 30 and 40-year-olds or even 30 and 50 years is already much clearer and more realistic, because these are already, as a rule, established personalities and the difference even in 15-20 years no longer plays such a role, but in 16-18-20 years and up to about 25 people live a different life, they have different values, etc., so such relationships look very strange.

And it's pity that you haven't paid more attention to Bella's flashback at EP8 intro. I really find it quite strange and suspective. If you just watch it and click through it, then it looks simple and doesn't bring a lot of questions. But I really like the theory that James was not there for real. It's just a theory, but it fits quite well with Bella's potential state and mental health.

The last question(s) - why TF she is SO obsessed with libraries, books, etc? All her scenes with MC (and some w/o him), including ones with inner throats are somehow related to libraries/books. EP3 scene, if MC decides to visit her - she starts crying on the floor of the B&R library and MC starts his monologue from the future about being better calling help for her instead of kissing. EP6 - she wants to help MC with his room (ex-library) cleaning, even knowing the fact, that his room is in frat mansion and she even stays for night after... knowing the nature of DIKs frat, etc. She likes that MC is good with books, sorting, putting in order etc. Her flashback with James, her reaction to MC idea of visiting same library she was fired of, etc, etc.

I like the idea that her boss was watching and listening to what was happening not because she was having an innocent conversation with her husband in the workplace, but because... there was no husband there.
In that flashback, only James touches Bella, while she does not even try to touch him, after leaving the library, she does not take his hand. And during their "dialogue" near the libraty - the dude on the bench looks at her with suspicion or misunderstanding. All this may indicate that she is talking to herself and there is really no James around.

ep8_intro27.jpg

And in the end, we know that Bella has a stable financial condition and apparently a good income. It's not that employees in libraries are poorly paid, but still this is not a profession in which they earn a lot. Why was she so obsessed with that job, why did she need it so much? She bluntly tells James that "she needs this job."

And another mystery is what happened to her parents. She only mentions that they died some years ago. And here is another interesting question - was it before marriage or after? It also could be a key to something.

We are used to the fact that almost all the main characters and MGs have some kind of problems with their parents or family. Bella is "favorably" different from the others in this sense, but is everything so smooth there?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

I have notes on why Jill's behavior doesn't fit with her potential lesbian experience.
Jill is a very poorly written character. In fact, her writing is broken in Season 2, DPC turned her into an autistic naive tower princess, starting with Ep.6.
Jill of the first season could disperse the bullies, she could solve problems and take initiative (convene a teachers' council because of bullying), she colded off Rusty in Ep.5 on such level than ever Quinn would say -"Girl, you know the things" , she was very sociable.
And starting from Ep.6 she turns into an autistic "MUH TYBALT BLACKMAIL ME, BELLA, SOMEONE, HELP!"
She doesn't understand people well and this insanity continues until the end of Ep. 8, the third date, where Jill wakes up again and saves herself by giving Tybalt a good roast. At that moment I started liking her again! Keep it up girl!
And how ironic: This better version of Jill is only available NOT IN HER ROUTE IN EP.9. Because on Jill's route we see an autistic person again (It's not about the banana suit, no).
In general, I would believe that the better version of Jill from S1 went through lesbian experiments with Bella, the later Jill - didn't.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Good analisys, I like it (y) At least you bringed up and summarized almost all of important and interesting moments.

But I can't agree with a child or a mirror for a child, with thoughts and conclusions related to this. Because there are a little step ladder, it's not safe for kids (kid should have been really young and small). As you mentioned - it's probably for shaving purposes (intimate parts of body) and legs - that's why step ladder is there. And theory that it WAS a mirror for a child and now she use it for shaving doesn't add up too, because it doesn't match her personality and potenial trauma (if we expect that she locked that room which was intended to her child and doesn't "touch" it, saving it as a memory... then you can understand what I mean talking about using child's mirror for current purposes).

I am also skeptical about the version that there was something intimate between her and Jill, and especially since this was the reason for Bella and James' separation. It doesn't fit with the MC's narrative monologue from EP3, it's just not the reason that would make him say something like that (not to kiss, but to call for help). The reason(s) is obviously much more serious and/or complicated.

And now let's analyze everything by time. Flashback opening EP5, where we see Rusty and Jill in the ANO mansion (they are fresh students there).

View attachment 2974279

Jill and Bella hardly met BEFORE college. We know that Jill (as well as Rusty) is in the 3rd year. I.e. she is studying for the 3rd year (but not the full 3 years, because their 3rd year of study are just beginning in the game). While Bella mentions that she "hasn't touched herself" for 3 years. I.e. at least about a year she had a completely lonely time "before" Jill.

Another reason - James left Bella 3 years ago (at least, because we don't know exactly when this happened, we learned only that she haven't touched herself for 3 years). Here is an age barrier comes into play. Jill is 20-21 at the moment, and she met Bella being 18yo. As we learned it couldn't happened 3 years ago, because Jill just started her 3rd year at the moment. DPC won't show us and mention anything that has happened before some characters reaches age of 18. That's why we probably will never learn and know something intimate about Josy's past, for example. She told Maya about her feelings and seduced her at 18, while her approach to Maya as well as to MC seemed like he had at least some sexual expirience before her 18, and she definetely not a virgin from a 16-17 years.

Where Jill and Bella met? Obviously in the library. Bella got new job in B&R library at the particular moment, probably after being fired from her previous job (perhaps it was library we have seen in EP8 intro flashback). Another plausible version of their met - psychological rehabilitation courses or something like that. We know that Jill have her own trauma after her sister dead. She meant a lot to her, she loved her much, etc. Bella, obviously, also have some kind of mental problems and/or trauma. Probably because of James or something else. Something united them well, otherwise I hardly imagine such friendship, which became so strong and meaningful to the both of them.

Not that it was impossible, but usually people are friends with peers or the difference in years is not so great, up to about 5-7 years. At least when it comes to a teenager. There is nothing reprehensible and strange in the friendship of an 18-year-old and a 23-25-year-old person. But 18 and 34+ is already quite a strange thing. Let's say the friendship of 30 and 40-year-olds or even 30 and 50 years is already much clearer and more realistic, because these are already, as a rule, established personalities and the difference even in 15-20 years no longer plays such a role, but in 16-18-20 years and up to about 25 people live a different life, they have different values, etc., so such relationships look very strange.

And it's pity that you haven't paid more attention to Bella's flashback at EP8 intro. I really find it quite strange and suspective. If you just watch it and click through it, then it looks simple and doesn't bring a lot of questions. But I really like the theory that James was not there for real. It's just a theory, but it fits quite well with Bella's potential state and mental health.

The last question(s) - why TF she is SO obsessed with libraries, books, etc? All her scenes with MC (and some w/o him), including ones with inner throats are somehow related to libraries/books. EP3 scene, if MC decides to visit her - she starts crying on the floor of the B&R library and MC starts his monologue from the future about being better calling help for her instead of kissing. EP6 - she wants to help MC with his room (ex-library) cleaning, even knowing the fact, that his room is in frat mansion and she even stays for night after... knowing the nature of DIKs frat, etc. She likes that MC is good with books, sorting, putting in order etc. Her flashback with James, her reaction to MC idea of visiting same library she was fired of, etc, etc.

I like the idea that her boss was watching and listening to what was happening not because she was having an innocent conversation with her husband in the workplace, but because... there was no husband there.
In that flashback, only James touches Bella, while she does not even try to touch him, after leaving the library, she does not take his hand. And during their "dialogue" near the libraty - the dude on the bench looks at her with suspicion or misunderstanding. All this may indicate that she is talking to herself and there is really no James around.

View attachment 2974380

And in the end, we know that Bella has a stable financial condition and apparently a good income. It's not that employees in libraries are poorly paid, but still this is not a profession in which they earn a lot. Why was she so obsessed with that job, why did she need it so much? She bluntly tells James that "she needs this job."

And another mystery is what happened to her parents. She only mentions that they died some years ago. And here is another interesting question - was it before marriage or after? It also could be a key to something.

We are used to the fact that almost all the main characters and MGs have some kind of problems with their parents or family. Bella is "favorably" different from the others in this sense, but is everything so smooth there?
Cool(y) It is very interesting to read your thoughts, as well as @sampow’s. But your interpretation of the episode 8 intro... I'm developing a theory that for every AVN worth writing conspiracy theories about, sooner or later there will be a theory that reduces the events in the game to the plot of "A Beautiful Mind". It's inevitable. We can't explain something because the author hasn't given us enough clues to build a theory, so we add imaginary friends to fill in the holes in our theory.

But there is one confusing thing: James seems to be real, at least there is someone whom she thinks is James. She has photographs of him, one of which she threw on the floor after their bedtime argument with Jill. And this guy seems to be her husband, at least in this photo they are both dressed up as the bride and groom :)

But that doesn't completely disprove your theory, maybe she refused to accept that he was gone and started hallucinating.

Reactions: Kpyna

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I thought that was the reason they were there, so you could have money otherwise there was no way to earn money, the only was to find it, although I didn't steal Jill's money because I felt it would be wrong to, which is actually borne out n your decisions effecting your progress in the game, the money on the board doesn't factor at all except for the MC to be able to get some Sushi.
Maya will have a job at that store.....

....no wait...she doesn't work.

:p

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ray_D and sampow
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes