Aug 29, 2023
Some comments ago I said Quinn was 20, cuz I figure she’s a junior. I might be wrong and she’s a sophomore, but all I really know is she’s neither a freshman nor senior.

Anyway this brings up something I find odd: the MC turns 19 in the game, shortly after Hell Week, so somewhere in September. Now in my state, children enter kindergarten in the calendar year they turn 5, which means the kids born in August through December will be 4 when they start school, but will turn 5 shortly after. It’s why my cousin and I graduated high school at age 17. I turned 18 just before my college classes started; he turned 18 a few months later, and his dormies snuck him into a bar and got him so drunk.

Obviously I know why Tremolo’s turning 19: all the disclaimers in the game stating everyone is above the age of 18. Can’t show minors fucking or it’s… a term F95 Zone automatically censors; it’s that illegal. (Apparently the United States has legal loopholes to that rule if the actors are entirely digital, but I’m betting Discord and Patreon don’t wanna go there, and I don’t blame them. CYA.) Even when he first fucks Zoey in high school, they have to be 18. So both of them are therefore a year older than other high school seniors would be.

Of course there could be in-universe reasons for this: In their state you only start kindergarten after you turn 5. Or both Tremolo and Zoey, being juvenile delinquents, got held back a year. Or they had to repeat a year in their younger grades for whatever reason. Or they took a gap year—but no, Zoey explicitly dropped out of high school eight months ago.

Anyway this discrepancy makes it tricky to accurately guess at anyone’s ages in this game. Quinn might be 20… or, due to her rough upbringing, mighta taken a few gap years, so she’s 23; I don’t know. 20 is still my guess.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Pax Draconis

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Some comments ago I said Quinn was 20, cuz I figure she’s a junior. I might be wrong and she’s a sophomore, but all I really know is she’s neither a freshman nor senior.

Anyway this brings up something I find odd: the MC turns 19 in the game, shortly after Hell Week, so somewhere in September. Now in my state, children enter kindergarten in the calendar year they turn 5, which means the kids born in August through December will be 4 when they start school, but will turn 5 shortly after. It’s why my cousin and I graduated high school at age 17. I turned 18 just before my college classes started; he turned 18 a few months later, and his dormies snuck him into a bar and got him so drunk.

Obviously I know why Tremolo’s turning 19: all the disclaimers in the game stating everyone is above the age of 18. Can’t show minors fucking or it’s… a term F95 Zone automatically censors; it’s that illegal. (Apparently the United States has legal loopholes to that rule if the actors are entirely digital, but I’m betting Discord and Patreon don’t wanna go there, and I don’t blame them. CYA.) Even when he first fucks Zoey in high school, they have to be 18. So both of them are therefore a year older than other high school seniors would be.

Of course there could be in-universe reasons for this: In their state you only start kindergarten after you turn 5. Or both Tremolo and Zoey, being juvenile delinquents, got held back a year. Or they had to repeat a year in their younger grades for whatever reason. Or they took a gap year—but no, Zoey explicitly dropped out of high school eight months ago.

Anyway this discrepancy makes it tricky to accurately guess at anyone’s ages in this game. Quinn might be 20… or, due to her rough upbringing, mighta taken a few gap years, so she’s 23; I don’t know. 20 is still my guess.
The cutoff can be weird. Sept-Dec babies can be old seniors and be 18 for most of it, if they didn't a lot of them would be 16 for roughly half of their senior year and 17 for their freshman year of college (assuming they go right away.) Jun-Aug babies on the other hand will graduate high school typically without being an adult.

Reactions: KaiserST

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Well that explains that. I had to be neutral by episode 4 in order to get Maya, which requires just enough Chick choices to undermine permanent affinity. Guess my DIKishness thereafter is all for naught.

Well, till we get to the Truth or Dare game at the Halloween party, and they find out Tremolo’s fucked half their sorority.
Only Half?!? You've got playthroughs to do. ;)

Aug 29, 2023
Only Half?!? You've got playthroughs to do.
Well there are three HOTs Tremolo never does fuck, Arieth, Elena, and Ashley. He does get to lick Ashley, but it’s never a proper mouth-fucking. (Too bad; she’s cute.) Elena might be available in a future episode, but he’ll have to fuck John Boy. Or convince them to swap; I don’t know that the girls will be down for that. Maybe.

He always has a shot at Sage; like Josy, she’ll always fuck him unless he intentionally rejects her. Same with Quinn in the CUM-petition, and on the roof if he won’t smoke weed, and won’t lick her.

But you lose your chance at Mona if you stay neutral in order to get Maya. You lose your chance at Sarah if you go home to finger Maya; you get your chance back at the dorm party, though it’ll cost you $3. You lose your chance at Riona and Camila at the HOT party, cuz your DIK score won’t be high enough yet, so you’d better have fucked them through the glory hole. You can’t have him fuck Heather till the Halloween party—and you can’t be neutral by then.

Still, he gets to fuck Riona, Camila, Sage, Quinn, Mel, Lily, Sarah, and of course Josy and Maya. So OK, more than half.

Side note on Riona: Still bugs me that he’s never made her cum. If any girl told me, “No I can only make myself cum,” my response would be, “Challenge accepted,“ and I’d borrow her toys, get her whatever OCD-suppressing meds she needs, and to quote Jamie Foxx playing an ugly woman, rock her world.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2023
Side note on Riona: Still bugs me that he’s never made her cum. If any girl told me, “No I can only make myself cum,” my response would be, “Challenge accepted,“ and I’d borrow her toys, get her whatever OCD-suppressing meds she needs, and to quote Jamie Foxx playing an ugly woman, rock her world.
This is obviously just setting up a scene later on where he manages it so I'm fine with it.

Aug 29, 2023
How do you guys think prof Burke gets his hands on the Jade video if Cathy's pic was leaked before the final evaluation?
Whoever got into the DIK laptop to post Cathy’s picture, clearly had admin access. Including access to Tremolo and Derek’s Hell Week folder. Including access to the Jade video.

My money’s on Vinny, but that’s just a wild guess.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Jacob is the traitor, that's the most likely way to give some depth to his character aside from the nice/chill guy while adding interest to the traitor's betrayal. Like who cares if it's Nick? However, with Jacob, I can already see the outburst.
Also, Leon is gay and I think Derek will move on from Ash and end with Karen.
I said the same thing, plus he is always there when shit happens, but so far its played as a running joke where he sees something outlandish the MC does and he turns around and leaves. He uses his DIK power to make them not talk about the video, just to seem the best of the group, then the video gets leaked anyway. It might be coincidence still, but too many alarm bells, for me at least.

Plus he wants that blue waifu and that ain't gonna happen, not on my watch! :cautious: :Kappa:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
whoever it is changes nothing in the story

none of the DIKs think there is a traitor, no one suspects anyone, so if there was a traitor it would still be a shock. Nick is as much a 'good DIK' as Jacob in the eyes of his brothers

If anything, it could be his motivation that makes the difference, but I don't have high expectations
He is in love with Heather and he misses Vinny, don't see much more to him. Oh, wait he knows about Bella, but wait all DIKs already know because of dumb writing with the sleepover.

LiuXuande

May 5, 2022
I said the same thing, plus he is always there when shit happens, but so far its played as a running joke where he sees something outlandish the MC does and he turns around and leaves. He uses his DIK power to make them not talk about the video, just to seem the best of the group, then the video gets leaked anyway. It might be coincidence still, but too many alarm bells, for me at least.

Plus he wants that blue waifu and that ain't gonna happen, not on my watch! :cautious: :Kappa:
If Jacob is revealed to be the traitor, plus get on with Zoey. He becomes one of the top villains in AVNs, granted the bar is pretty low but still. And also, one of my favourite characters in BAD.

Jacob the Aizen of this world, leaking the video to Burge, sending threatening letters to Chad, being responsible for Caty's departure. Helping Vince against Quinn, telling him about how she is dealing with the whores behind his back. All of this so he may one day stand above the circus that is the Soul Society Dik.

Rusty asks "Have you become that corrupt? Have you?"

Jacob replies: "You're blinded by your self-righteousness. From the beginning, no one has ever stood at the top. Neither you, nor me, nor the gods. But soon, that unobtainable vacancy at the top will be filled."

I can definitely see Zoey pulling the wimp card with Tremolo being her egoistical self all while rambling about how he doesn't have the full picture with Rusty and Tommy are not all white in the whole thing etc. And Tremolo being an emotional mess as usual, believing her bullshit.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gunizz

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
If Jacob is revealed to be the traitor, plus get on with Zoey. He becomes one of the top villains in AVNs, granted the bar is pretty low but still. And also, one of my favourite characters in BAD.

Jacob the Aizen of this world, leaking the video to Burge, sending threatening letters to Chad, being responsible for Caty's departure. Helping Vince against Quinn, telling him about how she is dealing with the whores behind his back. All of this so he may one day stand above the circus that is the Soul Society Dik.

Rusty asks "Have you become that corrupt? Have you?"

Jacob replies: "You're blinded by your self-righteousness. From the beginning, no one has ever stood at the top. Neither you, nor me, nor the gods. But soon, that unobtainable vacancy at the top will be filled."

I can definitely see Zoey pulling the wimp card with Tremolo being her egoistical self all while rambling about how he doesn't have the full picture with Rusty and Tommy are not all white in the whole thing etc. And Tremolo being an emotional mess as usual, believing her bullshit.
He never forgave them for that naked arrest thing :Kappa:

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
I don't know what DrPinkCake plans for DIKs and about their future relationships but as a Sage main MC, I really think these girls below are the best ones for my DIK brothers. I prepared this list based on the girls' physical appearance, beauty, age, economic condition, personal characteristics and most importantly the chemistry between them.

I don't like Nick, because I'm pretty sure he is THE traitor within the DIKs. So I didn't put that a**hole on my list. By the way, do you guys have any list something like that? If so, I'd like to see them all. I always enjoy reading what other players think of this amazing game.

View attachment 2988109
Derek won't be with Ashley. In episode 9, the player can try to introduce Derek to Camila. Despite her refusing, there is probably a possibility in the future.
Ashley and Derek are one big romantic drama going on in the background. I don't know if it's over or not, but Ashley seems quite happy with Anthony.
As for Leon it could be not only Lily but also Riona with him, but I'm leaning more towards the dorm girls.
I think the player will deal with his feelings in season 3, and in season 4 he can already start introducing his ex-girlfriends to his friends. Maybe some of the girls will turn out to be lesbians (e.g. Sage), who will probably be with Maya in the future.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Derek won't be with Ashley. In episode 9, the player can try to introduce Derek to Camila. Despite her refusing, there is probably a possibility in the future.
Ashley and Derek are one big romantic drama going on in the background. I don't know if it's over or not, but Ashley seems quite happy with Anthony.
As for Leon it could be not only Lily but also Riona with him, but I'm leaning more towards the dorm girls.
I think the player will deal with his feelings in season 3, and in season 4 he can already start introducing his ex-girlfriends to his friends. Maybe some of the girls will turn out to be lesbians (e.g. Sage), who will probably be with Maya in the future.
So, you are telling me Zoey will sit on Josy's face by the end of this game?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: soprano31

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
So, you are telling me Zoey will sit on Josy's face by the end of this game?
Hm, is this what they call BBC fetish? Weak men thinking it always the black who is the embodiment of Evil and if a character talks to them means they want to ride thier cocks. I would say Johnboy was more interested in Zoey than Jacob. Personally, I think Johnboy and Leon have more chance to be the traitors:HideThePain:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Hm, is this what they call BBC fetish? Weak men thinking it always the black who is the embodiment of Evil and if a character talks to them means they want to ride thier cocks. I would say Johnboy was more interested in Zoey than Jacob. Personally, I think Johnboy and Leon have more chance to be the traitors:HideThePain:
What the fuck are you talking about? :WaitWhat: Did you have a Freudian slip and started projecting?
First of all I was memeing about the Zoey bit hence the troll face emoji, second you quoted the wrong post and 3rd it has everything to do with how he is portrayed as the coolest of the bunch and always there, I just don't trust that.

Not even a good writer would be able to pull up a Johnboy betrayal twist, Rusty is in same boat. No one would care if its Tommy, since most hate his guts already, so the only ones left are the two closeted guys :Kappa: (this is a joke, see the emoji) Nick which is way to obvious and that leaves us with Jacob.

The rest about color and BBCs, thats your demons my dude, not ours. Good luck figuring yourself out. :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: chuck69 and Joshy92
Sep 11, 2023
Jill, doesn't know what man she want, What she wants is not even exist, just in her fairytale head :whistle::LOL:. Tybalt is the only thing she Deserve:cool:
LOL. Why do you hate Jill so much? She is a good girl. Pure, lovely, and kind. She is confused about her feelings and thoughts because lack of relationship experiences. Just give her some time eh? Jill is gonna be an awesome gf (also future wife) for my brother Rusty.

Hmm. I read things quite differently from you. First of all Derek and Ash will be a good couple, because it is so obvious that they both love each other. If you read Camila's words carefully she said Derek talked about Ash all the time while they were talking in Halloween party. And she also said Derek loves Ash. Women can't be fooled about this kind of subjecs if you know what I mean. Derek messaged Ash and she left the HOT party and Anthony CRYING, remember?

On the other hand Anthony is THE real father of Ari's baby. He reacted about Ari's pregnancy WAY before than Dawe. So he will go to Ari and become her bf or maybe her husband. Ant is a good man. Kinda idiot but def a good guy. Nothing can stop Derek and Ash. Ash is a wife material. I'm so happy for my brother Derek.

Rio was my 2nd choice for Leon, but I think he likes Lily so much. I don't remember him and Rio talked even for a small convo. Thus Rio is a no for him. Also I don't think he is interested in dorm girls, too. All of them are slutty nypmhos and none is good for my brother Leon.

Sage cares Maya so much because she feels guilty about her situation. Sage is an old-fashioned girl unlike Quinn. She wants all of their sisters be happy. It looks like an obligation to her y'know. She is THE president. Oh and also she didn't forget Mona, too. She will try to reach her in future episodes.

Speaking of "lesbianism" for Sage, well umm I think she wants Maya and Josy for a threesome or for a foursome. She loves MC very much and def likes men not women. If she turns out to be a lesbo, I stop playing this game at once hehehh

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2023
Zoey’s whole vibe is meant to be that she’s awesome because she’s a bro, but in a hot girl’s body. That’s how the MC initially saw her too. Therefore every DIK who spoke with her, even the attached ones, think she’s awesome. We can of course debate about whether she really is awesome like that, but that’s the sense they clearly got.

Would they get with her given the chance? They’ll get with anyone given the chance. They’re horny college boys. But yeah, you could pair her off with any DIK and they’d be happy… till she decides to get into, say, improv comedy, moves to Chicago, gradually stops communicating with them, leaves them all weepy and miserable, sucks at improv and comes back in defeat and claims it’s really just homesickness, only to find they’ve moved on.

Or, which I suspect is more likely, she’s about to become an LI who uses her bro-ey awesomeness and readily available pussy to tempt Tremolo to leave whoever he’s with. Which ex-girlfriends do have a tendency to do, if you remember them (or the sex) more fondly than not.

Reactions: chuck69

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Quinn might be 20… or, due to her rough upbringing
These are unreasonable insinuations.
It's a nonsense to doubt Quinn's noble upbringing.
Mr. Rox, with his characteristic care, ensured that his daughter received the best education, available only to members of the royal houses of Europe. :cautious:
The only question was whether to adhere to the Spanish court ceremonial, or to limit ourselves to English etiquette.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
These are unreasonable insinuations.
It's a nonsense to doubt Quinn's noble upbringing.
Mr. Rox, with his characteristic care, ensured that his daughter received the best education, available only to members of the royal houses of Europe. :cautious:
The only question was whether to adhere to the Spanish court ceremonial, or to limit ourselves to English etiquette.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes