Aug 29, 2023
It'd be pretty interesting to see if you can eventually wind up with Josy sans Maya if you end up going the Others path.
I suspect it’ll be an option eventually. Josy wants the MC badly, and the only reason the throuple won’t happen is because Maya won’t accept him if he’s taken the DIK path—he’s gotta be Neutral or Chick—and Josy will only follow her lead because things were good with Maya and she didn’t want to bollix that. But if at any point she does lose Maya, you know she’s gonna want to get back with him. Maybe create a new throuple?

Perhaps we’ll see by episode 15… when it’s released in 2029, where if all these kids were aging in real time, they’d be in their 30s.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
I suspect it’ll be an option eventually. Josy wants the MC badly, and the only reason the throuple won’t happen is because Maya won’t accept him if he’s taken the DIK path—he’s gotta be Neutral or Chick—and Josy will only follow her lead because things were good with Maya and she didn’t want to bollix that. But if at any point she does lose Maya, you know she’s gonna want to get back with him. Maybe create a new throuple?

Perhaps we’ll see by episode 15… when it’s released in 2029, where if all these kids were aging in real time, they’d be in their 30s.
Game development usually takes years, even with large dev teams. One of the major differences with a solo dev is that they release it when it's ready instead of a marketing department releasing a game in order to maximize profit.

Aug 29, 2023
You can only have 4 major chick choices to remain DIK affinity, 11/15 major choices have to be either Dik or Chick if you want permanent affinity otherwise you'll always be locked into Neutral affinity during the midterms.
Well that explains that. I had to be neutral by episode 4 in order to get Maya, which requires just enough Chick choices to undermine permanent affinity. Guess my DIKishness thereafter is all for naught.

Well, till we get to the Truth or Dare game at the Halloween party, and they find out Tremolo’s fucked half their sorority.

Last edited:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017

"This is just a reflection error on a bottle that caught my eye."

That needed to be fixed. Don't you think? Look at the renderings in EP 9, Sage for example, he did not fix her dress in any of the renderings. Because he had other priorities. He probably fixed even more evident errors. If you think he is a perfectionist you are blind or unable to detect even evident errors (and you are in good company, let's be clear).

Reactions: ChipLecsap

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Missed your first reply, too many alerts. Skin, of course, is her main problem aesthetically, outdated hair is a secondary one.
It can also be replaced, after all, daz is like LEGO. The main thing is to find something similar.
I apologise and take it all back

now that I have seen the 2 bottles after polishing everything changes

masterpiece

Sep 11, 2023
I don't know what DrPinkCake plans for DIKs and about their future relationships but as a Sage main MC, I really think these girls below are the best ones for my DIK brothers. I prepared this list based on the girls' physical appearance, beauty, age, economic condition, personal characteristics and most importantly the chemistry between them.

I don't like Nick, because I'm pretty sure he is THE traitor within the DIKs. So I didn't put that a**hole on my list. By the way, do you guys have any list something like that? If so, I'd like to see them all. I always enjoy reading what other players think of this amazing game.

DIKs.png

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I don't know what DrPinkCake plans for DIKs and about their future relationships but as a Sage main MC, I really think these girls below are the best ones for my DIK brothers. I prepared this list based on the girls' physical appearance, beauty, age, economic condition, personal characteristics and most importantly the chemistry between them.

I don't like Nick, because I'm pretty sure he is THE traitor within the DIKs. So I didn't put that a**hole on my list. By the way, do you guys have any list something like that? If so, I'd like to see them all. I always enjoy reading what other players think of this amazing game.

View attachment 2988109
Nick is not the traitor, Jamie is. Jamie admits to sneaking out at night (he is the person obstructing the lights in the yard behind MC's room), 'losing' his phone, and only his folder is not locked on the laptop, etc. Probably being blackmailed, which is contributing to his mental state.
Nick is related to Dawe, which is why the Alphas spared his room.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I wonder if it will fix chrome teeth as well as this bottle or not? I know this effect and I fall for it myself, but no special magic is needed here, just Ps it.
:eek:
why do you doubt?

surely he will do it, no more steel teeth, leper skin, hairline in hyperspace

You don't think polishing is just for small, insignificant objects in the background, do you?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

View attachment 2988109
I looked through your list and made some minor adjustments. I think it's more canon.
:KappaPride:
DIKs2.png

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021

View attachment 2988109
Rusty already blew his chances with Jill and Leon is still in the closet.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes