chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
The only thing "immoral" that Bella has potentially done is fuck the mc while knowing full well that her best friend (Jill) was interested in him. But as they say, all's fair in love and war.

But she definitely didn't fuck "multiple students", just one student multiple times. :sneaky: And I can't think of any violence she used (other than the Ice Queen in the DnG game, but that wasn't her). And her suspected murder room isn't an actual murder room, so she can't be condemned for that.

So yeah, I don't think she's in the "fucking choir boys" category... :unsure:
tbh, i lost track of how many times bella has slapped the mc, dragged him around by his ear, blasted tybalt with a tennis ball....all things she will be mad at the mc for if he does it

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Plus her response after he introduces himself to her with, “Are you a book? Because I would like to check you out.”

View attachment 2987867

Still makes me laugh.
for sure. honestly, i got a laugh out of all of her out bursts. this and the tennis scene are great. i only took issue with the statement "at least she has morals" so i pointed out the flaws in saying that.

Aug 29, 2023
i only took issue with the statement "at least she has morals" so i pointed out the flaws in saying that.
But again she does have morals. Inconsistent application doesn’t mean she doesn’t have them. If you break your own moral code, you have to acknowledge you’re in the wrong. Whereas if you have or follow no moral code, you imagine you’re never wrong.

Quinn’s “morals,” in comparison, come down to whether or not she likes the outcome of her actions. And even then, she won’t admit wrongdoing, cuz it’s “weak.” She’d make a fantastic Republican.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
for sure. honestly, i got a laugh out of all of her out bursts. this and the tennis scene are great. i only took issue with the statement "at least she has morals" so i pointed out the flaws in saying that.
To be fair to her she does admit she fucked up and tries to talk with Jill to make amends.
Her early outbursts at MC were justified and she did not harm him.
The tybalt/tennis happening though... yeah I got nothing on that :KEK:

She does have morals and everyone can be a hypocrite sometimes.

Quinn is a different story though... she did make up with Tommy so I'll give her that.
But then she keeps fucking over Riona and is now seemingly pushing MC into tagging along with her to a drug deal... It's not looking good.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
So I got where 3 Help like to come, one of them is Isabella gray So I will start all over the MC found Out Something in the end of ep3, I punch my roomy because he didn't call security in my brain that was what he should've done, and I made a joke about food because who doesn't want to see Smile on Red head girl :rolleyes: all backfire :ROFLMAO: about the joke i did Feel bad about that not me about the Punch I saw that he got one on his Left eye yet part of me thought he should've done more so i go for it to see the fight system anyway

Aug 29, 2023
So I got where 3 Help like to come, one of them is Isabella gray So I will start all over the MC found Out Something in the end of ep3
Right. Your options at the end of episode 3 will always be Derek, Sage, and Isabella. Sage isn’t an option if you won’t fuck her, and Bella isn’t an option if you don’t make out with her in the library.

Save the game every time you have to make a major choice, and don’t overwrite anything. Then you won’t have to start all the way over—unless you really want to. You’ll only have to go back to that last major choice.

Reactions: JoeAngel

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
It's unfortunately impossible to win Quinn over when you're on the M&J path. Being on the M&J path basically stops progression with Quinn by around episode 6 (Quinn will not accompany you back to the mc's room after she's been mugged if you're on the m&j path regardless of anythign else).

Yeah, Josy loves the mc. No other girl is as into the mc as Josy can be. For Maya it's a new experience. For Jill it's about a romantic dream, for Sage it's about sex, and for Bella it's about moving on. Josy really loves the shit outta him, even Elena can see it.
It'd be pretty interesting to see if you can eventually wind up with Josy sans Maya if you end up going the Others path. You can kind of plant seeds the entire way.

Reactions: sampow
Aug 29, 2023
I’ve been experimenting with the Maya & Josy paths, mostly to see what I can get away with; how big of a DIK you can turn the MC into once you finally win them over. Pretty big, actually!
Until you get to the midterms. Then suddenly, even though you were the biggest DIK possible, you’re… Neutral? What the fuck?

I thought I screwed up someplace, so I went back an episode, was extra DIKish all the way through, found the notes behind the toilet again, and regardless of whether I kept or flushed them (cuz I would’ve been a great big DIK either way), I’m Neutral. The goddamn game is rigged.

Well, it was always rigged. Still, I wanted to take some of that big DIK energy with me into episode 9, and still get the crazy threeway with Maya and Josy at the end. Ah well, guess I’ll just have to settle for the threeway.

Good times.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
I tried to do a whore run
But I couldn't because then I would have to bang all these chicks even though I don't even love them
How can I have sex with a woman I don't even love it's impossible man

P.S. sorry I can't give a reaction to your awesome pic I'm at limit again
But I do find it hilarious.
You need to remember the saying, "If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with." :cool:

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
But again she does have morals. Inconsistent application doesn’t mean she doesn’t have them. If you break your own moral code, you have to acknowledge you’re in the wrong. Whereas if you have or follow no moral code, you imagine you’re never wrong.
again, she likes the idea of having a moral code, expects others to share her view of them, will definitely judge the shit out of anyone who doesnt adhere to them. just cant manage to practice them herself..........aaaaaand we're back to the church analogy lmao

but to your point, she slaps the mc a bunch of times depending on your choices......and never apologizes.making amends is the bench mark you set for redemption. i wouldnt agree that she has NO moral code, but if im reading it right, your own statement puts a dent in it, does it not?

anyways, we can agree to disagree

To be fair to her she does admit she fucked up and tries to talk with Jill to make amends.
Her early outbursts at MC were justified and she did not harm him.
The tybalt/tennis happening though... yeah I got nothing
the argument isnt over weather or not serious harm was done, im not even saying i dislike her character, just that shes a massive hypocrite when it comes to morality. as is often the case for people who are the most judgmental. ultimately, actions speek louder than words imo, and its hard to defend many of hers as moral by her own standard.
side note, weather or not i find it funny(i did), slapping a person for looking at your friends ass isnt really justified, is it?

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Well, Tybby does like to be abused and dominated. :ROFLMAO:
i'm going to be honest with you dark silence, I'm probably one of the few on the forum that has no attachment to any of the main or secondary girls. I would probably be able to sacrifice them in order to have a chapter that advances the plot enough or one full of violence, I'm not a very romantic man. :Kappa:

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
The only thing "immoral" that Bella has potentially done is fuck the mc while knowing full well that her best friend (Jill) was interested in him. But as they say, all's fair in love and war.

But she definitely didn't fuck "multiple students", just one student multiple times. :sneaky: And I can't think of any violence she used (other than the Ice Queen in the DnG game, but that wasn't her). And her suspected murder room isn't an actual murder room, so she can't be condemned for that.

So yeah, I don't think she's in the "fucking choir boys" category... :unsure:
The violence is in the game though. When you do the doubles match and don't smack Tyballs with tennis balls she does after Tyballs looks up Jill's skirt.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Until you get to the midterms. Then suddenly, even though you were the biggest DIK possible, you’re… Neutral? What the fuck?

I thought I screwed up someplace, so I went back an episode, was extra DIKish all the way through, found the notes behind the toilet again, and regardless of whether I kept or flushed them (cuz I would’ve been a great big DIK either way), I’m Neutral. The goddamn game is rigged.

Well, it was always rigged. Still, I wanted to take some of that big DIK energy with me into episode 9, and still get the crazy threeway with Maya and Josy at the end. Ah well, guess I’ll just have to settle for the threeway.

Good times.
You can only have 4 major chick choices to remain DIK affinity, 11/15 major choices have to be either Dik or Chick if you want permanent affinity otherwise you'll always be locked into Neutral affinity during the midterms.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
You can only have 4 major chick choices to remain DIK affinity, 11/15 major choices have to be either Dik or Chick if you want permanent affinity otherwise you'll always be locked into Neutral affinity during the midterms.
I just cheat my way through so I can have whatever affinity I need in a certain scene :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes