godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Le people thinking: "I can change Quinn"
When all along it is Quinn who is changing the Mc and making him a drug addict slowly and a criminal :cool:
That's what true Quinn fans want.

All the people that want to change her are fake, former Maya fans that got tired of her disgusting crater skin.

Stop worrying about tuition and go to fucking dermatologist.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
WTF joshy?! i can forgive everyone else, as we all pick josy. thats the maya option while costume shopping. youre on time out....go sit in your corner!
Damn I definitely did forget
I often forget things that happen in these games if I haven't played for a few months
I might have to play episode nine again
Of course, that means I have to suffer all that awful free roam bullshit lol

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I often forget things that happen in these games if I haven't played for a few months
Joshy92 your mind is suffering the depravity syndrom, being with so many girls you keep forgetting the true angels and start even see wife material in cumbuckets. You naughty boy...

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
idk brother, the wandering eyes, and now youre forgetting moments spent as her bag holder......your simp game has lost a lot of mojo. maya needs full time devotion including working multiple jobs to keep her happy, you know this!

screenshot0016.png
she didnt want to verbally abuse you joshy, but how else will you learn?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
idk brother, the wandering eyes, and now youre forgetting moments spent as her bag holder......your simp game has lost a lot of mojo. maya needs full time devotion including working multiple jobs to keep her happy, you know this!

View attachment 2987675
she didnt want to verbally abuse you joshy, but how else will you learn?
You are right
I need to do better
Maya deserves the best

Also Bag holder?
I totally would hold her bag while we are shopping if she wanted me too
Anything to make her happy that's what I say

• Haha
Reactions: Lethal Flourish
Aug 29, 2023
I wouldn’t want to change Quinn; I’d want to break her. Get her to drop the tough-girl act and finally confess she’s got it bad for the MC. That’s the fun challenge inherent in the Quinn path. That and the dangerous sex.

There’s a lot of that in the Bella path as well, but Bella will admit it and Quinn will fight like hell not to. Plus Bella actually has morals; Quinn is still largely looking out for number one, and since she’s only 20 she still actually believes immature shit like “never apologize; it’s weakness.” (Though to be fair, there are 77-year-old idiots who believe that shit too.)

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I wouldn’t want to change Quinn; I’d want to break her. Get her to drop the tough-girl act and finally confess she’s got it bad for the MC. That’s the fun challenge inherent in the Quinn path. That and the dangerous sex.

There’s a lot of that in the Bella path as well, but Bella will admit it and Quinn will fight like hell not to. Plus Bella actually has morals; Quinn is still largely looking out for number one, and since she’s only 20 she still actually believes immature shit like “never apologize; it’s weakness.” (Though to be fair, there are 77-year-old idiots who believe that shit too.)
Apologize isn't a weakness to me, it sometimes even a key to get girl legs open if you apologize to them and break yourself down that you were wrong and bad, you would be stupid to not use all weapons and words to get a girl where you want her.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023

im sorry, im going to have to stop you there. bella likes the idea of moral values but doesnt practice it. she preaches ethics while fucking multiple students, in the mc's case she jumps on that dick while telling jill to go for it. she condems violence.....unless shes the one landing shots. and is the only character in the game with a suspected murder room. shes basically 1 of those priests that preaches anti gay bull shit while fucking choir boys.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
you can't joshy92 you're too weak for that. go back to Maya and continue on your way.

View attachment 2987792
I tried to do a whore run
But I couldn't because then I would have to bang all these chicks even though I don't even love them
How can I have sex with a woman I don't even love it's impossible man

P.S. sorry I can't give a reaction to your awesome pic I'm at limit again
But I do find it hilarious.

Aug 29, 2023
im sorry, im going to have to stop you there. bella likes the idea of moral values but doesnt practice it. she preaches ethics while fucking multiple students, in the mc's case she jumps on that dick while telling jill to go for it. she condems violence.....unless shes the one landing shots.
True, Bella fails to practice what she preaches. But she’s not a hypocrite like those kiddy-fiddling priests; a hypocrite pretends to be consistently moral, instead of fallible like everyone. Bella fails to live up to her values, but owns her shit.

And it’s still just a fan theory that Bella’s fucked Jill. So we can’t yet say “fucking multiple students.”

Reactions: Bleiu

sampow

May 14, 2023
im sorry, im going to have to stop you there. bella likes the idea of moral values but doesnt practice it. she preaches ethics while fucking multiple students, in the mc's case she jumps on that dick while telling jill to go for it. she condems violence.....unless shes the one landing shots. and is the only character in the game with a suspected murder room. shes basically 1 of those priests that preaches anti gay bull shit while fucking choir boys.
The only thing "immoral" that Bella has potentially done is fuck the mc while knowing full well that her best friend (Jill) was interested in him. But as they say, all's fair in love and war.

But she definitely didn't fuck "multiple students", just one student multiple times. :sneaky: And I can't think of any violence she used (other than the Ice Queen in the DnG game, but that wasn't her). And her suspected murder room isn't an actual murder room, so she can't be condemned for that.

So yeah, I don't think she's in the "fucking choir boys" category... :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes