Aug 29, 2023
I’ve been experimenting with the Maya & Josy paths, mostly to see what I can get away with; how big of a DIK you can turn the MC into once you finally win them over. Pretty big, actually!

But winning Quinn over at the same time, is pretty much impossible. If you’ve succeeded, let me know. I suspect it’s because Maya, whether she’s consciously aware of any Quinn activity or not, does not wanna be sausage buddies with her. (Too late, if they fucked during the CUM-petition, or when getting stoned on the roof—assuming you could stay neutral or chick regardless of those actions.) But I can’t say I blame her. What girl’s gonna want her boyfriend to fuck her nemesis on the side? Hate-fuck maybe, but nobody’s hate-fucking in this game. Yet.

I noticed it was particularly obvious in the second Dungeons & Gremlins game: For fun I tried to charm everyone, and successfully charmed the Quinn doppelgänger—and then discovered I could no longer charm Maya. Even fucking a fake Quinn bugs her. So I backed up, unfucked Quinn, and suddenly Maya “can’t resist your charm” again. Really obvious trigger there.

The girls are not happy about the photo with the strippers though.

But the more I monkey with this, the more I understand all the people on this forum who are crushing hard for Josy. She’s cute as hell, super horny, is something of a DIK herself, and loves Tremolo. Not just loves to fuck him; loves him. For many it’d be hard not to love her back.

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2023
Forgot to mention: I tried a Maya & Josy path where Tremolo doesn’t fuck Josy when he goes home on their date. I wanted to see if it made it easier to win Maya over. Feels like it did, but someone who knows how to read the code could probably tell me more accurately. Josy apparently wants the MC regardless.

I wound up holding Josy off for a bit because when Tremolo gets his first opportunity at the prep party, I felt Maya needed consoling. (Cuz her father is a shit to her, whereas Josy’s was all weepy and apologetic.) The fuck scene with Josy is much hotter—but remember, she’s never really the one who needs winning over.

In the meanwhile it’s kinda amusing to watch the scene where Josy fucks Maya in their dorm, and is forewarned what she’s in for when she finally encounters Tremolo’s cock. Twice the size of Mr. Dildy, apparently. I don’t think the game ever gives an accurate measurement; it’s about three girls’ hands long, right? Not sure how to convert that to centimeters.

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Zoey is best girl.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol really thought you were gonna give interesitng and complex arguments for Zoey being the best girl. And even when you went for personal, subjective opinion based on looks (from which waifu wars could never be truly finished with definitive conclusion) you didn't use game renders.......

Have to agree with you tho.

This is just cucking at this point. who cares about polishing there's no difference between the two pictures . I feel like he knows how big of cash cow this game is and where he can roll out 2 episodes a year he's purposely delaying the release so he can make more money throughout his life .
I'm so happy good game development isn't influenced entirely by fans because we would get an inferior project from suggestions like yours.

Also quite ironic you talking about cucking seeing you got Jill profile pic :sneaky:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Lol really thought you were gonna give interesitng and complex arguments for Zoey being the best girl. And even when you went for personal, subjective opinion based on looks (from which waifu wars could never be truly finished with definitive conclusion) you didn't use game renders.......

Have to agree with you tho.

I'm so happy good game development isn't influenced entirely by fans because we would get an inferior project from suggestions like yours.

Also quite ironic you talking about cucking seeing you got Jill profile pic :sneaky:
Don't need complex arguments or game renders. My own renders are proof enough! true story (albeit exceedingly flimsy argument itself! :p )

Reactions: KaiserST

sampow

May 14, 2023
I’ve been experimenting with the Maya & Josy paths, mostly to see what I can get away with; how big of a DIK you can turn the MC into once you finally win them over. Pretty big, actually!

But winning Quinn over at the same time, is pretty much impossible. If you’ve succeeded, let me know. I suspect it’s because Maya, whether she’s consciously aware of any Quinn activity or not, does not wanna be sausage buddies with her. (Too late, if they fucked during the CUM-petition, or when getting stoned on the roof—assuming you could stay neutral or chick regardless of those actions.) But I can’t say I blame her. What girl’s gonna want her boyfriend to fuck her nemesis on the side? Hate-fuck maybe, but nobody’s hate-fucking in this game. Yet.

I noticed it was particularly obvious in the second Dungeons & Gremlins game: For fun I tried to charm everyone, and successfully charmed the Quinn doppelgänger—and then discovered I could no longer charm Maya. Even fucking a fake Quinn bugs her. So I backed up, unfucked Quinn, and suddenly Maya “can’t resist your charm” again. Really obvious trigger there.

The girls are not happy about the photo with the strippers though.

But the more I monkey with this, the more I understand all the people on this forum who are crushing hard for Josy. She’s cute as hell, super horny, is something of a DIK herself, and loves Tremolo. Not just loves to fuck him; loves him. For many it’d be hard not to love her back.
Forgot to mention: I tried a Maya & Josy path where Tremolo doesn’t fuck Josy when he goes home on their date. I wanted to see if it made it easier to win Maya over. Feels like it did, but someone who knows how to read the code could probably tell me more accurately. Josy apparently wants the MC regardless.

I wound up holding Josy off for a bit because when Tremolo gets his first opportunity at the prep party, I felt Maya needed consoling. (Cuz her father is a shit to her, whereas Josy’s was all weepy and apologetic.) The fuck scene with Josy is much hotter—but remember, she’s never really the one who needs winning over.

In the meanwhile it’s kinda amusing to watch the scene where Josy fucks Maya in their dorm, and is forewarned what she’s in for when she finally encounters Tremolo’s cock. Twice the size of Mr. Dildy, apparently. I don’t think the game ever gives an accurate measurement; it’s about three girls’ hands long, right? Not sure how to convert that to centimeters.
It's unfortunately impossible to win Quinn over when you're on the M&J path. Being on the M&J path basically stops progression with Quinn by around episode 6 (Quinn will not accompany you back to the mc's room after she's been mugged if you're on the m&j path regardless of anythign else).

Yeah, Josy loves the mc. No other girl is as into the mc as Josy can be. For Maya it's a new experience. For Jill it's about a romantic dream, for Sage it's about sex, and for Bella it's about moving on. Josy really loves the shit outta him, even Elena can see it.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes