Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
The fact DPC didnt annouce the release day yet makes me really worried that the update won't be released on the first of december.

I'd still say there is a bit of hope, but if no post is made tomorrow, bye bye to my hopes and dreams and hello 08/12 release.
chapter 9 came out on December 12th if I remember correctly. now two things can happen or it comes out on the 12th or it comes out on the 16th but until we have the dates we won't be able to know. :HideThePain:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The fact DPC didnt annouce the release day yet makes me really worried that the update won't be released on the first of december.

I'd still say there is a bit of hope, but if no post is made tomorrow, bye bye to my hopes and dreams and hello 08/12 release.
come on now, it has been known for two weeks that the chapter would come out in December.

now there is to see if really the 1st, or the 8th of december , at most the 15th (I don't think so).

But at the 50th week of waiting it makes no difference

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022

He will release it on december 23th as a christimas gift to his patreons. A favor before new year's eve.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Ep9 come out on the 16th actually, my fear comes from the fact that its date was annouced on the 5th, 11 days before the release.

Today is the eleventh day before 01/12, so thats why I'm worried that the date still hasnt been annouced.

A december release is no surprise, I've been expecting it for over a month at this point.

Sure, a week or two doesn't make a difference for we who waited for a basically a year, but the nearer we are from the update, the worst the wait is for me.

I really hope for a release next friday, but I'm losing hope fast.
Some time this week or early week we will know the date my hope is for the first/ November 31 :ROFLMAO: or Dec 8
Hopefully we know the date before Thanksgiving

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Ep9 come out on the 16th actually, my fear comes from the fact that its date was annouced on the 5th, 11 days before the release.

Today is the eleventh day before 01/12, so thats why I'm worried that the date still hasnt been annouced.

A december release is no surprise, I've been expecting it for over a month at this point.

Sure, a week or two doesn't make a difference for we who waited for a basically a year, but the nearer we are from the update, the worst the wait is for me.

I really hope for a release next friday, but I'm losing hope fast.
You need to relax bro, I am a OG fan, since May 2019 so I know how you feel , but relax and breathe

For first few episodes he used to announce it week before. So, if there is radio silence and no news after Friday, Dec 8th it is.

I only hope its not Dec15th, I have a flight that day and I will be busy for few weeks since I am moving,so I wont be able to play before February

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
In the last release, the beta test lasted exactly one week, but this time it looks like DPC is allocating 2.5 weeks to the beta test if the release is December 1st. Probably the reason is more of new mini-games that need to be tested properly. :HideThePain:

• Sad
Reactions: KaiserST

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
In the last release, the beta test lasted exactly one week, but this time it looks like DPC is allocating 2.5 weeks to the beta test if the release is December 1st. Probably the reason is more of new mini-games that need to be tested properly. :HideThePain:
I think the biggest problem with the beta test is that beta testers may find bugs and DPC has to fix them before the release. Then testers have to test a new build again. And only in case no major bugs were found, the new build will be released :HideThePain:

Reactions: KaiserST

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Of course. More fuckin minigames. Since I have them turned off, ep will probably be a whole 10 minutes. :ROFLMAO:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
one way i find to help me with waiting times between updates is to always listen to BADIK music while playing other games. esp when those games don't have their own music. some games have good music too, but alot of them are repetitive shit. so that goes off and BADIK music takes its place..BADIK has the best music of any game i have played in my opinion.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I think the biggest problem with the beta test is that beta testers may find bugs and DPC has to fix them before the release. Then testers have to test a new build again. And only in case no major bugs were found, the new build will be released :HideThePain:
It's like when you downloading patch for the game and this patch creating new bugs, common situation.
Of course. More fuckin minigames. Since I have them turned off, ep will probably be a whole 10 minutes. :ROFLMAO:
More mini games for mini-games god!

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I think the biggest problem with the beta test that beta testers may find bugs and DPC has to fix them before the release. Then testers have to test a new build again. And only in case no major bugs were found, the new build will be released :HideThePain:
Does DPC use knowledgeable users to beta test his stuff?
Or does he pull the same crap most other creators do?

Which would be to sucker top tier patrons to do the work for him?

I mean, am I the only one who sees this backwards? I find it hilarious that these top tier patrons think they're getting something of value, when if you think about it, they're paying creators to work for them. Sometimes people just fucking amaze me when they lower the bar on stupid..

And I thought Capitalism didn't work. hahaha

But my main question still stands though. Is it going to be like :
release date on Xdate/December for the "more money than brains patreons", and a week later for the rest of us chumps?

Or does he just announce the date and everyone gets it on that date?

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes