N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

Beta testing has started and it's going very well.
The testers are working fast and my proof reader has finished his tasks already.
Given what's left to do for the testers, I'm confident in announcing the following release dates.

For $25 patrons: Saturday, May 4
For $10 patrons: Tuesday, May 7
For $5 patrons: Saturday, May 18

There's been a lot of fixes with the previous version (v0.1.1), but you should be able to continue from your saved game if you saved at this screen:

I cannot guarantee that any other saves than the ones made at this screen works. This is how it will be for future updates as well.
So, if you want to prepare for the release, make sure that you have your games saved at this screen and you're good to go.
Thank you for your patience! This is the first time I do this whole "big update" concept.
It has been challenging, but I'm very proud of the end result.

Cheers
Dr PinkCake

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Aw hell nah! I have my main save saved at the end of the episode but my "max chick" one is not. That means preparations then. That you can't continue your earlier saves unless at that particular time is not ideal at all, but I guess we have to adapt and overcome.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017

The testers are working fast and my proof reader has finished his tasks already.
Given what's left to do for the testers, I'm confident in announcing the following release dates.

There's been a lot of fixes with the previous version (v0.1.1), but you should be able to continue from your saved game if you saved at this screen:

I cannot guarantee that any other saves than the ones made at this screen works. This is how it will be for future updates as well.
So, if you want to prepare for the release, make sure that you have your games saved at this screen and you're good to go.
Thank you for your patience! This is the first time I do this whole "big update" concept.

Cheers
Dr PinkCake
I can't wait! Thinking about starting all over again :giggle:

Reactions: DirkP

PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017

Cheers
Dr PinkCake

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Not sure if they're just given out if the mini-games are skipped, bawler doesn't really have a reason to exist other than "something to do" right now but there is 1 bonus image for winning it at the right time.

They're all in header.rpy. Here are a few notable ones; pick True or False and replace "###" with an actual number.
Code:
    $ money = ###
    $ nerdNotes = True/False
    $ bonusPointsSports = ### (skill points available in Bawler, only need 12 total points to max out stats)
#Frats (Not utilized in EP1,not sure it's visually tracked in-game yet)
    $ RPnerds = ###
    $ RPjocks = ###
    $ RPpreps = ###
    $ RPdiks = ###
# Characters (Not utilized in EP1, visually tracked at the end of the version, possibly before)
    $ RPmaya = ###
    $ RPjosy = ###
    $ RPsage = ###
    $ RPisabella = ###
    $ RPjill = ###
    $ RPderek = ###
    $ josyScore = ###
    $ mayaScore = ###
    $ sageScore = ###
    $ isabellaScore = ###
    $ jillScore = ###
Sorry.... where is " Hearder . RPY " I can not find it.

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes