Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Last edited:

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
In this update I want Karen Rebecca Johnson, Sally, Mysterious girl with blue eyes, and maybe even Zoey to vary the menu, and of course, solo path with Josy, only she can make me leave the man-whore life.

What are the chances of any of these happening?
I love KRJ and Sally, God knows I do, but don't expect more content with them in Ep 10. At least not major content. Firstly, cause they aren't even 'Others' route girls. They're tertiary. And assuming we need to get some plot and characterization done, there may not be room for them this ep.

Further, Sally is made to be a slow burn character. The entire reason most of us want her is cause she's the only girl who treats us like shit. It's that sweet thrill of the chase and once we have her well....KRJ on the other hand has shown us exactly nothing in terms of romantic interest. No flirting, not extra attention, nothing. So expecting her to up and give out blow jobs or more is pretty unrealistic.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love it if we could have either or both right now, but I wouldn't get your hopes up much yet.

Reactions: I'm Canadian bub
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes