RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
He placed them expressly that way so JosyMaya reads "first branch".

View attachment 3154026
Consequently, Riona and Jill read "play you" suggesting they are setting you up to take advantage and provide no real relationship in the long run. Bella and Sage read "Which Will?" because it is a question of which version of your will that will be presented after they murder you.

• Haha
Reactions: Fonsy and Uriel ☁

Zatanna2

Jun 14, 2018
Consequently, Riona and Jill read "play you" suggesting they are setting you up to take advantage and provide no real relationship in the long run. Bella and Sage read "Which Will?" because it is a question of which version of your will that will be presented after they murder you.
oh no acting lesson again

• Sad
Reactions: AlterVermilion
Oct 19, 2020
Might be useful just check it out guys.

Additional shazba's tips for downloading big files from mega. I have another tip. Here's how its work on tp-link modem. Mine is Tp-link Archer vr300 vdsl2. View attachment 1496807

Okey guys i have a solution for mega's quota. First you need mega's desktop application Megasync. After quota reached. Close megasync. Go for your modem settings, Network/Internet setting disconnect and connect again. After that start megasync again. And you have new quota for download. Rinse and repeat it untill fully download the file. With best regards, Thanks.

Megenos

Mar 22, 2022
He placed them expressly that way so JosyMaya reads "first branch".

View attachment 3154026
People reading into meaning with that image lmao...

They are placed as they are because it fits the aesthetic. Sage & Maya looking left while being the most on the left. Josy & Rio looking more right and being on the far right. Bella in the middle cause she's looking straight ahead. He probably should have switched Rio & Jill though since Jill is the most right looking. Ain't any hidden meaning.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes