doovel

Nov 13, 2023
The Interlude was released well before episode 9, but both are part of season 3. Installing a patch is usually a matter of simply copying the files into the folders.
1. I won't call you a lying sack of shit, because that's a personal attack and I don't even know you - but the variable gets set BY THE GAME when it detects certain very well known mods, so if you didn't use a mod, then you're (probably) lying, or a lazy sack of (wait, I'm doing it again) using somebody else's saves, and they did.

2. It's not a crash. It's never a fucking crash. It's a specific exit point coded by DPC, and he's done it in almost every fucking episode for years, because he's tired of people modding the game and then asking him for support when they inevitably fuck shit up.
I'm using the same saves as are shared here in the OP. It crashes for me on the Helen thing on my Linux PC, but runs fine on Windows. So might just be that, unless he's not running linux.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Guys, I just find out BaDIK was leaked here, nice
Everyone here's talking about emotional build up in this update.
My main path is Sage,
Anyone tell me please what's happened in this update in sage path?
I don't mind spoiler.

Reactions: VOYEUR

ryshii

May 29, 2018
Look inside the VN's "/game" directory (folder). You should see a subdirectory named "cache". If you do and you get the error then delete the "cache" folder and start the VN. RenPy will rebuild the folder and it's associated files.
Just tried deleting the cache folder this game still crash, i can play the 0.8 version but not this new separate version what is goinng onnn

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just tried deleting the cache folder this game still crash, i can play the 0.8 version but not this new separate version what is goinng onnn
Try starting the VN is the "BeingADIK-32" executable (32bit) instead of the 64bit.

Mar 24, 2018
It's kinda crazy tbh... folks give the dev a year and us less than 3hrs. Hell, I'm still pre-porting. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah but you know, it's the always the same. "It's just a mod / bugfix / small feature, I'd code one in two hours whilst drunk."

Until you've actually tried coding anything in your life. Then you'd just get drunk for two hours while other do the coding for you :sneaky:;)

But for real mate, you're a super hero without the cape for doing this. Or maybe you wear a cape, no judgement from me eitherway.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes