Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Well here’s the particlar path I created before I got to the scenario I wrote about.
  1. Achieve the throuple.
  2. But rather than “ask for something more,” I had the MC tell them he just wanted to be friends.
  3. Also had him tell Derek he still had feelings for Josy. Got that? Still have feelings for her. That’s an option built into the game & everything.
  4. Also had him choose to hang out with her, and be all boyfrendy and shit, when given the option.
  5. In episode 8, when he has to choose an LI, and we see various black-and-white collages of the LI options, you see a Josy one… and an “Others” path. Which I took.
  6. In episode 9, I had him tell Josy he thinks about her all the time.
So now we’re in episode 10, Tremolo’s hanging out with Josy again, she gets into lingerie and climbs into bed (in a pillow fort, but it’s on her bed) with him… and now the very game cockblocks him. And now Josy is uncomfortable around him, because she’s embarrassed about confessing her crush on him when he’s not interested.

It’s extremely annoying, and I have only two words to DPC about this particular development:

View attachment 3158716

I do like the rest of the game though. So far.
So... you choose to be friends with josy, but are annoyed that nothing is going with her after? Find the error...

For me it goes like like this step for step for the Josy solo route..

1. DONT achieve the throuple. For that you are not allowed to fuck Josy in ep 2 and have to avoid maya.
2. Ask for something more, but you will get rejected if you dont fuck Josy and got the epsiode 3 lewd scene with maya.

and than all the rest you have done... on others path of course, and it plays out on a whole other level.

That you got "cockblocked" here makes sense, cause MC closed at least one door already early on with choosing "i want to be friends" so choosing "i still have feelings" doesnt erase the other choice here... because, well you can obviously have feelings for someone but make the choice to dont pursue her, and thats what you pretty much did in your playthrough.

Bnshy

Nov 20, 2021
I've tried to play the unmodded version on pc and the game keeps closing the application.

A whole year for a bugged out game...
Sad...

isthatasupra123aaa

Sep 30, 2023
Yeah i can open the 2d art gallery, i extracted the folder/game in the same folder as the rest of the season 3, i checked the "persistent" i even tried to replace it with another "persistent" folder, i deleted and tried the game afterwards and still the same thing
try a different laptop or pc. I fixed my problem. I put the game on an external hard drive and put it on a different pc and it worked on the new pc. I then removed the external, i didn't plug it in on any pc, and checked which files were residue in both pcs. I deleted the ones that weren't on both pcs, from my old pc, and when i plugged the external back on the old pc it was fixed. Maybe it will work on the new one, and the bug might be caused by a residue file on your pc

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
For the new brawler mini-game it's bn_ instead of sports_. I assume it stands for brawler new. If you want to cheat, the easiest way is to just set bn_cpu_hp to 1 after the fight starts. (variable might be named slightly differently)
That is a good to know. thanks a lot.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I actually have the complete opposite view of Nick, he feels like someone who is trustworthy but it's taken advantage of (it sounds like Heather knew Nick was heavily into her and played him for revenge). If anything he highlights the hypocrisy and duplicity of Tommy and Vinny respectively.
Well ok... yeah you can see him like that, and i agree somewhat... BUT that doesnt make him trustworthy. Somebody like him, who get used by others is pretty much a "mole" He has to stand up for himself and others to be trustworthy and doesnt do that. He swims with the fishes and get used by others and is feeling liek a snitch too...

Yeah maybe there is more to him, i dont know, and for now... i dont care... i just dont trust him.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I beg to disagree on this, but whatever, unlike you, I respect other's personal tastes.
on which part? I was legitimately asking if there had been a "perfect" update to a game? Every update to every game I have ever seen has people saying its the best and worst thing ever? Or do you disagree with my recommendation to keep this as a just in case game? :HideThePain:

I didnt even weigh in on this (or any) updates quality so i am really not sure what you are not in agreement with

Edit: Did you think I was saying the heist update was "spilt"? If so i should have been more clear and said "I think i recall reception of that update being split amongst other people"

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I've tried to play the unmodded version on pc and the game keeps closing the application.

A whole year for a bugged out game...
Sad...
savegame was modded, if you would have played aclean install with a clöean savegame, it wouldnt crash. and you can pretty much read that the last... dont know... ~100 pages

Reactions: Impurity2937

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Thoughts on Ep 10:

- Overall really enjoyed the focus back on the plot after Ep9's focus on a single party. Pretty clear at this point that the tease at the start of Ep9 is for Ep11 if not Ep12 end of season.
Being in Bella's house, I thought that intro scene in ep. 9 was a flashback scene about Bella's past. Honestly, I have no clue of its meaning.

- new minigames... they're solid but I really don't see the point of them quite honestly. The fish one in particular seems to be little more than a way to dump money because there's nothing else to spend it on at this point.
That's the opposite: you relocate money you make by selling fish into your pocket and use them to buy cheats for the others minigames (and you need them: remember, you can't sell your notes anymore).

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
Anyone know where "Caution" and "More pills" are for pack quest?
Caution is in the garage, the box on the shelf above the workbench has that word on it.

More pills
is in the mother's bedroom after she's taken place at the table, you won't be able to get it until after she's sat there with both Derek and Maya.

Reactions: KingBea
Jul 31, 2023
It doesnt break the game, I will explain. if you use the money command and you are not talking to someone, but you are in your house. example. I am charging my wallet in 10 and I am up there with nick at the fish tank. after you used the command you "can't move" or "touch the fish tank". Just touch the map, on the lower right side of your screen, and "go to" the same place in the house you are and you will be able move around and touch things again. If you know how to play with the use of console, you will never have your game "broken".
Handy to know

thnx

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
99.9% of people on f95 aren't paying for the game at all, through patreon, GOG or steam. At the end of the day we aren't the target demographic for the game or its audience. Criticism here might be right (...some) from an objective standpoint, but all that actually matters to a games development is what the paying audience thinks, be they blindly feeding the creators ego or genuinely enjoying their direction for the game.
Besides, we can bitch all we fucking want but at the end of the day here we are FOUR YEARS later still playing it, haha.

EDIT: for the record, I'll happily admit there's a bunch of shit in it that's fucking stupid, but I still love the game and will be right back here for ep11.
I am the problem.
Massively inflated numbers aside. Most people know about these games through F95Zone, the reality is most of these games wouldn't have taken off if it wasn't for this site.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I'm somehow stuck in a loop at the party for this recent update. Sage is telling Bella how much more she likes her because she's drinking, Sage says lets do shots...then next scene is Jill sneaking Bella into the party with a diablo mask...then cuts back to Maya Josey and Sage all talking before Bella shows up in her original mummy costume. Just loops endlessly between those two scenes.

Anyone else have this issue?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
on which part? I was legitimately asking if there had been a "perfect" update to a game? Every update to every game I have ever seen has people saying its the best and worst thing ever? Or do you disagree with my recommendation to keep this as a just in case game? :HideThePain:

I didnt even weigh in on this (or any) updates quality so i am really not sure what you are not in agreement with
Then I misinterpreted your post, my bad. I though you were comparing to badik. Personally, while I do agree with that sentiment, Eternum's updates in general are liked by most. And in Badik that also happened, as I said some posts ago, only on this latest release I saw a bigger sentiment of people not liking the latest release. That also happened to Ripples for example, even if I personally liked the release, although I can understand as to why some may didn't.

The questions I did before was because, while I wasn't following this game, I'm aware it has an huge mass appeal. Yet, on latest release, around the forums I saw more people than usual talking about the release. And of course, curiosity comes by. But as I said, when I grab time I may try the game again to see how much as changed since last time I've played it.

Anyway sorry again for previous post.

Reactions: Simpgor

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
He brings it up because she keeps flirting with him, he's asking her to stop. He wants to go for it, but knows he shouldn't.

In other words, Jacob is sitting there like:
View attachment 3158994
I dont see it as she flirting with him. I see her encouraging him, complimenting him and being thankful for the tips he gives. Just as she used to do with MC. If you played interlude, you always had the option to "encourage mc" or make fun, be sarcastic. I chose to encourage always. So her personality as friend, is being that friend who is always there to cheer and root for you.

Obviously many men will see that as if the girl is into them, what can be really awkward for girls like her as it was when he said she "wanted him", But as she said, she was just being herself.

Reactions: Impurity2937
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes