draco0162

May 21, 2022
so anyone figure out a way to see the other images from the Halloween pictures? only ones ive seen are the 4 in the cluck and the ones you view with Zoey when she visits

phxpoo

Oct 10, 2016
So... you choose to be friends with josy, but are annoyed that nothing is going with her after? Find the error...

For me it goes like like this step for step for the Josy solo route..

1. DONT achieve the throuple. For that you are not allowed to fuck Josy in ep 2 and have to avoid maya.
2. Ask for something more, but you will get rejected if you dont fuck Josy and got the epsiode 3 lewd scene with maya.

and than all the rest you have done... on others path of course, and it plays out on a whole other level.

That you got "cockblocked" here makes sense, cause MC closed at least one door already early on with choosing "i want to be friends" so choosing "i still have feelings" doesnt erase the other choice here... because, well you can obviously have feelings for someone but make the choice to dont pursue her, and thats what you pretty much did in your playthrough.
You can be a DIK and try to pursue them into throuple but they will reject you and still it will be the same result despite that Josy have feelings for you and you tell her that you think about her all the time. It's just a hole in DPC plot again

Reactions: Magnumhawaii

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Honestly I think the opposite. A lot of things became clearer now after this episode and a lot of important things happened.

It was NOT Vinny. Why don't you guys realise that the feud drug thing between Vinny and Quinn has nothing to do with the Cathy cluck & photo blackmail thing?

Just to let you know (DO NOT check this spoiler until you played ep. 10 till its end at least once):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm going to be honest that revelation took me by surprise, at least now we have a concrete suspect. now we just need to interrogate her.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Quick question: Is it still set for 12 episodes in total? I wanna try this game again, but I want to do so when I know it's close to the finale.

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
so anyone figure out a way to see the other images from the Halloween pictures? only ones ive seen are the 4 in the cluck and the ones you view with Zoey when she visits
I think they're all in the phone gallery, but I'm not a 100% on that.

MundaneYeti

Dec 26, 2019
i really enjoyed this episode, I love when it's more story and plot focused. Maybe I'm a bit biased, but for me the best branches to play was Sage and the throuple, especially Sage. It's so nice seeing the relationship side of her. One thing that I feel that lacked was the interaction between the MC and Jill when on the Bella branch and kissing her in the episode 9. I don't think there was a single thing mentioning it nor Jill trying to fight for him, even if subtle, which was really weird. Probably the next episode will adress this.
I enjoy SFW animations, but I think DPC has got to the point that he's overdoing it, like the I think more than like 8 seconds Zoey animation in the beginning, totally uncalled for, and I think it would look even better if it were bunch of renders intead of a full blown animation. This type of stuff takes a lot of effort, won't deny, and so much development time. Another thing is that, although the episode was a good length, especially if you play all the branches, each individual branch could have more scenes. If DPC didn't spend so much time remaking and making things that are kind of unecessary, like whole redo of the brawler and some types of animations, as I mentioned, development time could be a lot shorter, or the time he will be saving by not doing this every episode, he could work to make each branch more dense in content. Either way, excited for the next episode, but there are more playthroughs for me still.
Another thing that popped in my head is how much branching there is, there are so many important decision plot wise through these 10 episodes, and I feel like it kind gets out of control.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
Hi guys,

Im trying to play the game but evey time I start its just closing right here and i cant go further.
Not even error just closing.
Im using save from here, without mods.
Please help
View attachment 3158509
try to download fix for srcappy mode. Dude pos it on linkt with mode for this game.
Similar thing was happening to me as well, after I downloaded the patch and tried to play ep 10. The only thing that worked for me was downloading the full 10.0 version, then it worked fine.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I'm wondering the same. I was so looking forward to them, expecting to get them in a gallery or something.

Also, the gallery on the phone, are we supposed to be able to take pictures or something?

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
99.9% of people on f95 aren't paying for the game at all, through patreon, GOG or steam. At the end of the day we aren't the target demographic for the game or its audience. Criticism here might be right (...some) from an objective standpoint, but all that actually matters to a games development is what the paying audience thinks, be they blindly feeding the creators ego or genuinely enjoying their direction for the game.
Besides, we can bitch all we fucking want but at the end of the day here we are FOUR YEARS later still playing it, haha.

EDIT: for the record, I'll happily admit there's a bunch of shit in it that's fucking stupid, but I still love the game and will be right back here for ep11.
I am the problem.
the problem is. when you don't feed this specific creator ego on those channels, be it patreon or steam, he will "ban you". I was "banned" on steam, I don't know how he managed to do that, my comment got deleted there. Because if I am paying I should be able to review the game. I have reviews, good and bad about many games and this was the only one it happened. And I got a message from him where the excuse he gave was that I was giving spoilers.

I think this is the reason why people come here to speak their mind. Specially when they deslike something. Don't take it as people are being negative, but they just need other people to tell what they think without the author's censorship.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
An OK episode but not one i was particularly blown away by. The party felt a bit flat compared to Halloween.
As always i loved the interplay with Quinn. Fab car scene too. Still my no one girl and hoping it all won't end in tears.
Some sweet teasing of Elena.
Curious how the Heather stuff will play out. She certainly seemed much more friendly, hoping that's going to be the better route as it was tought turning down the lifeguard. Haven't yet played the path (where she used you) does what happened differ from the 'not like this' choice?
I was rooting for Jacob too. Unfortunately the expected outcome.

The cliffhanger at the end, certainly has me worried.

Not a fan of the new mini games, didn't find them fun. Brawler was just excessively hard, diamond one unfun and science one rather convolted.

Reactions: aykarin
Mar 29, 2023
How do I add this fix?.
I've been trying
Extract the fix into the BAD folder (example\Games\BeingADIK-0.10.0-pc-lin) where you see the folder "game" in it, if the extraction program asks if you want to merge, say yes. Tada, you got the fix installed. (It's exactly the same how you install mods on renpy)

edit: I forgot to mention; You have to manually delete your save data in C:\user\yourusername\appData\Roaming\Renpy\BeingaDIK and in the beingaDIK folder itself. Once you deleted the saves in the normal folder and in appData, you're good to go.

Last edited:

Arefathiru

Apr 19, 2023
Full traceback:
File "scripts/reports/report_ep9.rpyc", line 13, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/reports/report_ep9.rpy", line 13, in <module>
NameError: name 'branchIsabella' is not defined

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/reports/report_ep9.rpy", line 13, in <module>
NameError: name 'branchIsabella' is not defined

I need help you guys, what's wrong with my game? whenever I tried to load from where I left off from episode 9 this error always occur, is my save game corrupted?
I got the same problem

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes