Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I've just given up on episode 10, finish all the tasks on the phone, and nothing to do after the cleanup, after the party, read people say "talk to Sage", she is not an option to talk to :p
You can only talk to Sage if the MC is on her Branch, otherwise you can't. That's not how to end the first free roam anyway... go to your room after you've finished ALL of the MainTasks... do whatever you need to in your room (see your desk for example), then exit your room and a choice will pop if you want to exit FreeRoam or not.

You're welcome.

rezat

Jul 24, 2017
edit: I forgot to mention; You have to manually delete your save data in C:\user\yourusername\appData\Roaming\Renpy\BeingaDIK and in the beingaDIK folder itself. Once you deleted the saves in the normal folder and in appData, you're good to go.
So you mean I can't continue my own playthrough? well, that sucks...

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
An OK episode but not one i was particularly blown away by. The party felt a bit flat compared to Halloween.
As always i loved the interplay with Quinn. Fab car scene too. Still my no one girl and hoping it all won't end in tears.
Some sweet teasing of Elena.
Curious how the Heather stuff will play out. She certainly seemed much more friendly, hoping that's going to be the better route as it was tought turning down the lifeguard. Haven't yet played the path (where she used you) does what happened differ from the 'not like this' choice?
I was rooting for Jacob too. Unfortunately the expected outcome.

The cliffhanger at the end, certainly has me worried.

Not a fan of the new mini games, didn't find them fun. Brawler was just excessively hard, diamond one unfun and science one rather convolted.
Since I am a zoey pursuer, I am happy with Jacob getting rejected lol. I played both, MC giving him his blessing and telling him not to do it, and the outcome is the same. Before that, My MC chose the option to tell her she was his first love, she was more than a friend for him. But now when she came back, he has another life, a life where he didn't know she'd ever come back, so he "moved on". But she coming back, the feelings he had still lingers. And at the end, she just realizes that she loves him as well, either if she thinks she lost him forever, by him giving jacob a go, or she getting to know he still have feelings, but he now has a new life.

If dpc stops making thousand of minigames and write well this story she is gonna be the one for my mc. I also didn't enjoy any of the minigames including math test, science, box and the brawler, but for the last one, I already learned how to work around it.

I personally didn't like Quinn's storyline this ep. Specially the fact that both, vinny and Quinn, has the same supplier, and this supplier will side with vinny against quinn, when both brings him money and Quinn has increased her sales, giving him more money. I don't see any supplier in the real world doing that lol. If she had crossed him, I'd understand. Buddy says he does what he does for her because of Rox, and Quinn says she gets it from him for the same reason, and he knows her since she was a kid. But he chooses to side with Vinny instead. And instead of going directly against Quinn, they go after Riona. We all know Quinn doesn't really care about her, just uses her, so it will be something else MC will have to deal with.

I wonder how players who never wanted to get involved with Quinn and the drug dealing will react when their MC will be forced to get involved, the same
Oh my lawd, the new episode 10 Sage scene sure delivered on the shiny Sage, it is amazing!!! The second/last sex scene of Sage in Episode 10 :love::love: Not sure if it was just that amazing but it felt a little short, was looking forward to more :cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have mc achieved 5/5 with her already? lol

HmmHmm1

May 2, 2018
You can only talk to Sage if the MC is on her Branch, otherwise you can't. That's not how to end the first free roam anyway... go to your room after you've finished ALL of the MainTasks... do whatever you need to in your room (see your desk for example), then exit your room and a choice will pop if you want to exit FreeRoam or not.

You're welcome.
there is 100% nothing else to do, and there is no option of doing ending free roam, so i have no clue, not even on Sage's path, you can speak to her :p

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
there is 100% nothing else to do, and there is no option of doing ending free roam, so i have no clue, not even on Sage's path, you can speak to her :p
Read my post, don't just skim it... go to the MC's room, check your desk for grins, then exit the room.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I am so confused with Maya's house, so far I only gotten the binder if I rescue her (Chick), or got Saga in the house if I'm on Maya/Josh. Is this the only way for these combinations, or is there a way to have Sage there in Sage's path or getting the binder as a Dick/Neutral?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
There are only 2 steps implemented so far, if you really want to solve it in console instead of manually then open this mystery box, open console and put puzzle_box_side_unlocked[1] = 1 to solve first step and pb_3_lid_open[0] = 1 to solve second. Not sure it is worth messing with console since you get nothing from that box so far.
If you do only that then you will likely have a borked save in later updates. There's more that "unlocks" besides puzzle_box_side_unlocked[1] being set to 1. But whatever, you do you. You recommending others do that is not responsible though since others might fuck up their saves and not know or remember what the hell they did.

Reactions: Impurity2937

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022

You're welcome.
I am on others branch,broke up with Sage on ep8, and my "end of free roam" happened by talking to Sage. When I touched her it said, "end free roam". But she was the last thing I did anyway. I had already interacted with the table on my room and checked that box.etc.

So I don't think it is entirely true. After all, playing this part twice on others branch, both times Sage was always the last option given to talk and to end free roam.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Since I am a zoey pursuer, I am happy with Jacob getting rejected lol. I played both, MC giving him his blessing and telling him not to do it, and the outcome is the same. Before that, My MC chose the option to tell her she was his first love, she was more than a friend for him. But now when she came back, he has another life, a life where he didn't know she'd ever come back, so he "moved on". But she coming back, the feelings he had still lingers. And at the end, she just realizes that she loves him as well, either if she thinks she lost him forever, by him giving jacob a go, or she getting to know he still have feelings, but he now has a new life.
I like Jacob and would be happy for him to get a girl my mc isn't chasing. Zoey was a great candidate as they had mutual interests, as i've literally no interest in her and there seemed like it was a nice signposted flag(for zoey pursuers to pick to avoid it). Curious why she's going to be carrying on hanging round in non romance path too.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
At the start of the free roam it's the picture of the cross right above the little trolley thing. It only became clickable for me after examining the trolley itself.
This is the main party room at the beginning of the first freeroaming of Episode 10.
I don't see neither a picture with a cross nor a trolley...
screenshot0002.png

gatts69

Jan 15, 2021
Not sure if it's related but since i used a mod before when playing this, i'm having the game constantly crash with the start of content of episode 10 . Tried first downloading the patch and also the full game. It's always the same i get a recap of episode 9 and then it crashes at the doktor's office.

Guess if i want to know how it continues i'll need to start from scratch :(.

Reactions: bearlishbody

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I am on others branch,broke up with Sage on ep8, and my "end of free roam" happened by talking to Sage. When I touched her it said, "end free roam". But she was the last thing I did anyway. I had already interacted with the table on my room and checked that box.etc.

So I don't think it is entirely true. After all, playing this part twice on others branch, both times Sage was always the last option given to talk and to end free roam.
It depends on which FreeRoam is being discussed. "Talk to Sage" is only added to the TaskList if the MC is on her Route in two of three FR's. Here's the code:

Second FR:
Third FR (BBQ)

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I played my Jill playthrough with still having feelings for Josy, and yeah... MC pretty much closed the door in the "pillow fort" its not "sealed" i guess, but if you are NOT on the others path, i get the feeling, there will be no Josy solo or cheating route with her down the road. And i makes sense too. Of course... on the others path, the Josy solo route pretty much started now.
I believe there will be a solo Josy on throuple I don't see why there wouldn't be one, I also think there will be one on others path. If there going to be a Josy and Maya break and that's seem more like a when then a if that will open the door on both paths.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes