Aug 11, 2023
I am on others branch,broke up with Sage on ep8, and my "end of free roam" happened by talking to Sage. When I touched her it said, "end free roam". But she was the last thing I did anyway. I had already interacted with the table on my room and checked that box.etc.

So I don't think it is entirely true. After all, playing this part twice on others branch, both times Sage was always the last option given to talk and to end free roam.
I'm on others branch aswell and interacting with Sage is how I ended freeroam, I guess the guy Sancho responded to wasn't on her path to begin with

Reactions: xsssssssss

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
done it so many times now, the other caracters in the game asking me "wtf you doing" :p
Which free roam are you on? There's a TalkToSage on FreeRoams 1, 2, and 3 out of a total of 5 FRs. #3 is the BBQ free roam event.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Is MC ever going to fuck Ashley? I haven't played the last few episodes and It seems like MC still hasn't fucked Ashley and Heather.

Heather is in an open relationship so I don't know what's stopping Heather from fucking MC. She should be the easiest option for MC to fuck.

MC licked Ashley's pussy a long time ago and there was no follow up after that. Instead DPC got her with duckface Derek.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
no tasks, and no aditional tasks
I dunno bud. I just speedran it on the "Others" route just to be sure. Note that I didn't go to the roof yet, and she's available to speak to after finishing the MainTasks (optionals are not required):
1702149972051.png 1702150084874.png

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Development Timeline.
Hell, 12 months of waiting is agony.
But we have to remember that the game was actually in development until October, and then we just waited 2 months for the release date.
In this episode he probably won't have to spend any more time coding complex minigames and will save time for something else, but animations will remain our problem.
I don't know if we'll get the 12 month wait again. But I'd like to cautiously assume he can cut development time by a couple weeks or a month.
lets face it, DPC pretty much was a sitting duck since late september just waiting for more than 100 animations to be done and just "played around" with some things for the episode during that time, which would have been done otherwise in a heartbeat if he could have released the episode. Iam not accusing him of "milking" he is clearly not a milker... if he would be, he wouldnt deliver such huge episodes, way bigger than any other DEV or even DEV Team delivers during a year. But its just soooo frustratiing and annoying to know that he will again do so many unnecessary animations which will just drag out the whole process. Without the inceasing FPS from 30 to 60, the animations would have been done in october. Cut about 1/3 of the animations on top of that, and he could have been done in early september, and still would deliver the same content, with just a little less animations which nobody would notice anyway.

And the only reason he is doing this is... he enjoys to create those animations, which i just dont get ^^ Of course its nice to see loved models "move" but... why the fuck is it necessary trhat zombies in a arcade game which you will see ONE TIME move around? OR why in the brawler game and so on... its just... argh.

To do those animations is hard work, and needs a ton of render-power... so no... of course he is no milker, but i will never understand his obsession with those animations. And they are the sole reason why its 12 months instead of 9, cause all the other things were already done or just paused cause it didnt matter... since he had to wait on the increasing animation queue anyways.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes