AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
As usual, I like the story and the visuals. But. BUTT. What a shame this game's sandbox is so clunky and counterintuitive. You get like 4 to 5 tasks at times and have to keep using your phone to read them after I don't know how many wrong clicks.

The game joins the rest of games that claim to give the player freedom of choice but there's no such thing, in actuality.

And the minigames, don't get me started on those. Who's got time for them? I'm guessing not that many people who actually have an adult life.

And by the love of all that is holy, why did you join the derp army of "click the sexual position you wanna see next"? And to add salt to the wound, the dialogue during sex scenes is so sterile. Pun intended.
I noticed that about the sex scenes too. It seems as the game ages, dialogue (or writing in general during sex scenes) diminishes. Seems he is spending so much time in animations these days, that he forgets it's a visual NOVEL. Not just visual.

Reactions: Space Cat and jufot

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Guys, I am not able to get derek after cleaning premises of the mansion. Please advise me where to find him in order to tell on the the absence of the cameras.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Well dont know anymore about Jacob... until Ep7 i liked him... maybe even the most out of all DIKs. But that has changed a lot. Nearly everytime MC tells him a story, no matter what, he doesnt believe him... MC can help him score with a girl (blonde, short hair, forgot the name) in the HOT mansion party in ep 7... so there is that, but he quickly forget about that and now he is chasing after MCs-Ex in an instant. Well... *shrug* enough is enough buddy. I dont have that much intereset in Zoey, she screwed up with going to san diego. But Jacob should get it together. And he is even doubting MC only cause of some pictures... which btw, were taken WAY before MC even attended college "You are with us right?" go fuck yourself... after all what the MC did with and for the diks, no matter which route you go, asking that... while he himself, tommy, nick are acting way more suspicious. Jacob rushed down the latter very much in my book. John Boy and Leon are Top-DIKs for now... (of course Derek too, he is off limits anyway, no need to rank him... simply best guy)

So no... he can score another pussy, he doesnt mean it serious anyways, and even if i dont like Zoey that much, she deserves somebody better than Jacob.
JB is giving us the Elena Pussy-pass. Like JB said, Sharing is caring.

haunsa

Apr 23, 2021
some of the test tasks being legit impossible is not good i think there are some issues with mini games directions

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Can someone just drop a save for season 10? Not sure why getting saves transferred requires me to download more things.
if you want to have no problem with ep 10, I will give this one advice. Instead of downloading the patch, download the full season 3 file. the 12gb one. After that. If you are having problems with your saves. Dont just ask for a clean save for season 10, you also have to delete all modded saves from both "saves" folders. The on that is inside the game folder, and the other that is in roaming/appdata/renpy/beingadik10.0.

Even if you try to play a clean save but you have other modded saves in your folder the game will crash on you.

skelido

Feb 7, 2022
just asking, its been a while since i play this game and i kinda forgot. but in this game we cant take harem route right? if i remember right we cant take jill and bella at the same time?

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
My only hope at this point is for him to figure out how to optimize development.
You're right, this episode is huge. It's a real miracle that it came out in 12 months, no artist I know of is capable of delivering that kind of volume in that amount of time.
There are objectively games on this site that post ~5k renders a year as well as hundreds of animations (they update 2-3times a year instead of once) just because you dont know them does not mean they arent there

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Finished all my routes now and it was a fantastic chapter. Thank you, 10/10! But now I'm getting postgame-depression, thinking about how long I have to wait again for the next chapter. ^^

• Sad
Reactions: katzenstreu

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Well dont know anymore about Jacob... until Ep7 i liked him... maybe even the most out of all DIKs. But that has changed a lot. Nearly everytime MC tells him a story, no matter what, he doesnt believe him... MC can help him score with a girl (blonde, short hair, forgot the name) in the HOT mansion party in ep 7... so there is that, but he quickly forget about that and now he is chasing after MCs-Ex in an instant. Well... *shrug* enough is enough buddy. I dont have that much intereset in Zoey, she screwed up with going to san diego. But Jacob should get it together. And he is even doubting MC only cause of some pictures... which btw, were taken WAY before MC even attended college "You are with us right?" go fuck yourself... after all what the MC did with and for the diks, no matter which route you go, asking that... while he himself, tommy, nick are acting way more suspicious. Jacob rushed down the latter very much in my book. John Boy and Leon are Top-DIKs for now... (of course Derek too, he is off limits anyway, no need to rank him... simply best guy)

So no... he can score another pussy, he doesnt mean it serious anyways, and even if i dont like Zoey that much, she deserves somebody better than Jacob.
Not only that. That conversation about the cameras, between Derek, Rusty and him. He was the most inclined to believe ashley on put the fault on MC. He even went to ask MC if he was 100% with the DIKs. Then it reminded me, when the lights went down on the mansion party, Jacob was the other guy close to the lever when MC got there. I am starting to suspect him instead lol. And he deffo tried to go after Zoey even when MC told him not to do it. He thought "he told me to not make a move, but what if she does instead?" and he brought up the conversation with her to get rejected instead lol.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
You can have BJ from Heather in ep9
The last time I played this game MC told Heather about her bf fucking someone without asking her. I don't know why she's not just fucking him. It's not like her bf is stopping her from fucking around. In fact she has a score to settle so why not just fuck MC?
Ashley is no go
That's a shame cuz I really liked her. She's getting passed around between that jock guy and Derek but never fucked MC even after she got her pussy licked by MC. I was really hoping for a follow up with Ashley.
Johny Boy wants to be cucked
Yeah I saw it coming a long time ago.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes