Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'm going to be honest that revelation took me by surprise, at least now we have a concrete suspect. now we just need to interrogate her.
Me too. We've got a hell of a cliffhanger at the end of this episode. Two, in fact. I'd like to know what our Riona fans think about it.

Quick question: Is it still set for 12 episodes in total? I wanna try this game again, but I want to do so when I know it's close to the finale.
16 episodes, bro. 16. I'd add one more interlude, at least.

Do you guys know when a wlakthrough will be done? Fan or official? I never use mods with BADIK.
A few days, I guess.

The last time I played this game MC told Heather about her bf fucking someone without asking her. I don't know why she's not just fucking him. It's not like her bf is stopping her from fucking around. In fact she has a score to settle so why not just fuck MC?
Bro, she's banging Nick. Ooooooooops, did you miss it? :p John Boy didn't.

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

skelido

Feb 7, 2022
just asking, its been a while since i play this game and i kinda forgot. but in this game we cant take harem route right? if i remember right we cant take jill and bella at the same time?

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
After my first playthrough (DIK affinity, Others' branch, focused on Quinn), these are my initial thoughts on the episode. Avoid the parts in spoiler if you haven't played at least one complete playthrough of this episode 10.

For starters, I've really liked the introductory backstory for the episode, regarding the personal drama around the Baileys. It's been very interesting to see that actually it was Helen the original religious half of the couple and that as time passed and her condition worsened, it was despair that made her lose faith and then it was her husband that started to look for replies where reason can't reach. I'm pleased to see that the doc still knows how to deliver when it comes to touching, but not so evident stuff.

After that lovely introduction, it soon starts appearing not so good elements, IMHO. Non lewd animations are mostly not good, like that of Zoey at the start or Quinn sarcastically clapping hands at the dinner. They are unnecessary and neither do they look good enough.

The overall tone of the episode has felt quite gloomy to me in my first playthrough, quite in consonance with the part of the year the events in the episode happen.

As for the specifics of this first playthrough of mine, well, it's been bittersweet. Spoilers ahead, do not read if you haven't completed your first Quinn run yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall, I've liked it. But as I said, it feels gloomy. Anyway, it's time for me to keep playing other branches. Happy gaming.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
My thoughts on EP10.

First you should know everything so that it only affects the Josy/Maya/MC path. This also includes the other LIs, but only from the perspective of the Josy/Maya/MC branch.

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
I had a revelation. I don't have to care about the fish minigame until I learn what the payoff is. If it's nothing, then I don't fucking care. But it's probably gonna be "Have X number of fish alive at this point and you get a special render unlock" or something, forcing players to plan entire runs around saving money for Ep. 10 and buying as much crap for it as they can.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
mate everyone understood what DPC is trying to do with this. You're explaining the choice not the process. Sympathizing stephen is still a poorly written piece of development and throwing Jade under the bus as a character for that. Because her entire arc was a pent up wife with communication issues. Its like people forgot the first 4 episodes or that the fact that stephen is in cahoots with Quinn into providing him with favours and prehaps letting her operate her shit on campus.

I don't understand how people miss the fact that Mona comes out of a room crying and she isn't ashley she is about that Hots life and if she's traumatised over something you know stephen is more fucked up. However your opinion is respected. Let's see how he closes this side arc, definitely going to be controversial.

Yeah iam with you... Stephen is fucked up, and i didnt care one bit about his story arch in ep10...

And btw, if MC fucked Jade, and Stephen got the video, he throws Jade practically out of the merriage with nearly "nothing" telling her she can try to proof what Stephen did... He is a first-class prick. No way around that. There is no single justification for his doing.

DPC likes to put on another light on some antagonists, he has done so even in Acting Lessons... but sometimes its pointless, unnecessary or in this case with Stephen, just stupid.

Patrick (Mayas Father) is a little different deal... but no matter what, you dont fucking abuse other people... especially no kid, and more so... not your OWN fucking kids. I play mostly chick routes, but damn... i didnt play a dik route so far, if iam getting there this douche will get punched out of his socks for sure. DPC kinda tried to create some sympathizing ground for Patrick with his sob-story... but no buddy, there is no way in hell that i would EVER "understand" his actions. And besides... i had good girlfriend once (not to fuck, best friend-like) and her story was similar to Mayas... father had i a little rough in life, mother was sick, father had to carry all the weight alone... and sometimes, he got angry and his hand "slipped" in the face of said friend... well, i witnessed it one time and called the cops without hesitation. And i dont cared one bit for his pleading that it was just an "accident" and that i had to "understand" and what not... dont even start with that bullshit. Go to hell asshole. And yeah that stirred some real feelings up in me.

So Stephen and Patrick can share a bed in hell for that matter no matter which sob-story DPC will put out of his sleeve for them.

So after that i must say something about Jade too... the plot with her and the sex is kinda hot... BUT... lets face it, boy... she is mental. There is seriously something wrong with her, and not in a good way. I wouldnt say "They deserve each" other, for that Stephen is on a whole other level... but how sweet Cathy can be friends with her i will never understand.

twreuter

Mar 19, 2020
some of the test tasks being legit impossible is not good i think there are some issues with mini games directions
It is indeed not impossible. I've attached the solution. The difference betweenn > and < is critical.
All within LESS than 5 steps from grey.
All within LESS than 5 steps from yellow.
All are MORE than 4 steps AWAY from pink.
All within LESS than 4 steps of blue.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I wanted to hit Burke with a baseball bat to the head. I have sympathy for Patrick because it's not easy what he's going through. The statistics for men leaving women with an illness are very high. Burke is simply a scumbag. I wanted to hit him even more when he said he felt nothing for the kids he adopted. No kidding they are both fucked up!
I'd really like to know why in the damn world you are sympathetic with Patrick, a man who treats his daughter that way, and, at the same time, his son in such a totally different way.

He has no excuse. He is a horrible abusive man.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Oh my bad, that's the second last... the one with Beth
Yeah Beth felt kinda "out of place"... but well... there will be a conclusion to that for sure.

If you ask me, Beth the cafeteria girl attended pretty much at EVERY DIK Party. And my guess? She tried to score with a DIK, but nobody payed attention to her and thats her revenge... as like "meh nobody wants to fuck me, so i fuck with them"

Why it has to be Beth, who didnt got more than 3 lines along the game, i dont know... but DPC seems to have the goal that every character with a "bio" in the phone has to get a plot.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Me too. We've got a hell of a cliffhanger at the end of this episode. Two, in fact. I'd like to know what our Riona fans think about it.

16 episodes, bro. 16. I'd add one more interlude, at least.

A few days, I guess.

Bro, she's banging Nick. Ooooooooops, did you miss it? :p John Boy didn't.
Thanks mate!

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
The task menu says to check out my room, but I cannot figure out how to get to my room. Any help?
hoover right edge, until a right arrow appears.
Do so until you move to the last room on the right, then hoover down and click on the down arrow that appeared.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes