Sep 2, 2020
Yeah iam with you... Stephen is fucked up, and i didnt care one bit about his story arch in ep10...

And btw, if MC fucked Jade, and Stephen got the video, he throws Jade practically out of the merriage with nearly "nothing" telling her she can try to proof what Stephen did... He is a first-class prick. No way around that. There is no single justification for his doing.

DPC likes to put on another light on some antagonists, he has done so even in Acting Lessons... but sometimes its pointless, unnecessary or in this case with Stephen, just stupid.

Patrick (Mayas Father) is a little different deal... but no matter what, you dont fucking abuse other people... especially no kid, and more so... not your OWN fucking kids. I play mostly chick routes, but damn... i didnt play a dik route so far, if iam getting there this douche will get punched out of his socks for sure. DPC kinda tried to create some sympathizing ground for Patrick with his sob-story... but no buddy, there is no way in hell that i would EVER "understand" his actions. And besides... i had good girlfriend once (not to fuck, best friend-like) and her story was similar to Mayas... father had i a little rough in life, mother was sick, father had to carry all the weight alone... and sometimes, he got angry and his hand "slipped" in the face of said friend... well, i witnessed it one time and called the cops without hesitation. And i dont cared one bit for his pleading that it was just an "accident" and that i had to "understand" and what not... dont even start with that bullshit. Go to hell asshole. And yeah that stirred some real feelings up in me.

So Stephen and Patrick can share a bed in hell for that matter no matter which sob-story DPC will put out of his sleeve for them.

So after that i must say something about Jade too... the plot with her and the sex is kinda hot... BUT... lets face it, boy... she is mental. There is seriously something wrong with her, and not in a good way. I wouldnt say "They deserve each" other, for that Stephen is on a whole other level... but how sweet Cathy can be friends with her i will never understand.
Jade route is too good, but the moment you reject her, especially late into the route. Oh boy its fucking Hellfire haha! To an extent of it not matching the situation anymore like 0 to a 100 over a consensual sexual relationship which irl is really not that deep. I had one with a female colleague last year and sure ending it was awkward because both of us have shared an act of intimacy (literally sex) so you're not going back to being all buddy like but if the both of you are adults i swear only in movies and dumb TV shows will you see it exaggerated to the moon. People hating you or crying over it. Just nonsense, 99% of the time both parties just go through an awkward phase and then its done. On with life.

Jade makes it seem like you killed her children lmao.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I just don't get how you make Zoey such an important character by giving her an entire interlude, and then push her aside so much. Her path I was most excited about, but there was barely anything, and certainly nothing from a lewd standpoint.
Why bring her back at all then?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I'd really like to know why in the damn world you are sympathetic with Patrick, a man who treats his daughter that way, and, at the same time, his son in such a totally different way.

He has no excuse. He is a horrible abusive man.
THIS...

And as much i like Derek... boy... why didnt he ever said anything? Even if you are on a Josy&Maya path he doesnt talk about that... that made me a little uncomfortable... but it might be kinda difficult for him and he doesnt see it "that clear". Dont know...

But i dont want to hold it against Derek, abused children act differently. And he was kinda abused too.

But yeah... Patrick can rot in hell :D

Reactions: dalli_x

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I just don't get how you make Zoey such an important character by giving her an entire interlude, and then push her aside so much. Her path I was most excited about, but there was barely anything, and certainly nothing from a lewd standpoint.
dude.... its episode 10 out of 16.

Reactions: Vill3m

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
There will be 6 more episodes, have a little patient. I think her development in this episode was great and with the right pace as well.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Jade route is too good, but the moment you reject her, especially late into the route. Oh boy its fucking Hellfire haha! To an extent of it not matching the situation anymore like 0 to a 100 over a consensual sexual relationship which irl is really not that deep. I had one with a female colleague last year and sure ending it was awkward because both of us have shared an act of intimacy (literally sex) so you're not going back to being all buddy like but if the both of you are adults i swear only in movies and dumb TV shows will you see it exaggerated to the moon. People hating you or crying over it. Just nonsense, 99% of the time both parties just go through an awkward phase and then its done. On with life.

Jade makes it seem like you killed her children lmao.

Yeah i get that, the Jade route is kinda entertaining. I like it too and go for it in every "others" playthrough except one. But especially if you reject her along the ride... it gets scary :D Jade in the kitchen with a knife in hand? Yeah... ima outta here. As i said... she is mental and not only Stephenhas a twisted mind in the head, Jade too, obviously...

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
For those who are wondering how many episodes BaDIK has:

Main menu ---> music, DIK tip #22

screenshot0003.png

1 season = 4 episodes. I'd bet we'll see 1 more interlude at the beginning of Season 4.

Reactions: Bleiu

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
dude.... its episode 10 out of 16.
There will be 6 more episodes, have a little patient. I think her development in this episode was great.
My issue is that it's one year per episode, it would be something else with a release every 4-5 months like most games do.
It's hard not to be bitter but I know it's my fault for having expectations.

deanTHEdemon

Oct 20, 2020
hello guys . in first free roam of episode 10 i cant click on sage idid every tasks and clean everything but idk what else i can do im stuck cant do anything.any helpers?

Reactions: TerryMcGinnis67
Jul 1, 2018
I do not agree. What is happening between Stephan and Jade lasts for years and being in toxic relationship for that long you have a little different perspective of what you should or shouldn't do with your life. The story he told to his psycho is pretty much self-explanatory and we all knew Jade is crazy and manipulative bitch even before that (try to dump her at some point). Looks like she is just better in acting which is probably because it is Stephen who is rich, not her. Tbh I thought he was a lot worse character than who he really is...

He provides free tuition for girls who wants whoring around and got Quinn to handling it on the frontline, win-win for everyone. It is not like he is abusing/forcing them to do that, blackmailing them with some sextapes or something. Mona thought she will handle it and will get easy money out of that but when reality hit, she was not able to fuck or make blowjob some Stephan's older friend. She was not able to pay for school herself nor was smart enough to study ther on her own so she had to quit, end of story really. Is it moral? I guess not but at the end everyone in this story thinks about own benefit, not harm done.

This is my point of view so far based on history given (I didn't finish ep10 tho). If there is more in there, like him pulling the strings in Cathy story, DIKs hidden cameras etc then I may rethink what I just told.
That's what makes the story of BAD great. Nothing is black and white. In other visual novels, you could be sure that all the guys would be evil bastards abusing innocent girls with the MC saving them and adding them to his never ending harem.

Quinn is a pimp, most of the girls are literally sluts and Jade was always presented as an egoist cunt. I'm pretty sure she will be the major antagonist for the Sage path.

Reactions: Impurity2937

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
My issue is that it's one year per episode, it would be something else with a release every 4-5 months like most games do.
It's hard not to be bitter but I know it's my fault for having expectations.
if you cant wait 5 real world years to get development about a 3d rendered character then you were never a real fan at all!!11! :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: P3zz0

andafer

Oct 12, 2021
just asking, its been a while since i play this game and i kinda forgot. but in this game we cant take harem route right? if i remember right we cant take jill and bella at the same time?
Not anymore since episode 8, as developer changed the structure of the game drastically, now players must chose between different relationships at the end of that chapter and even if a couple of the routes allow the player to fool around with more than 1 girl it's not remotely the same free experience than in first episodes of the game (which wasn't exactly harem experience, but "pursue as many girls as you want but no strings attached", most of them didn't know about each other links with MC, so basically the way in which most multiple relationships work in real world, fuckers fucking around, lying and cheating, not "happy harems"). In last 2 episodes the content has been split between different routes, so at max you experience 15/20% of the scenes/relationship in a single playthrough and the other not-chosen girls in that specific path remain sad through the episodes, depressed or at best "just friends". To experience all the scenes you must play several different playthroughs, which could be cool if "most" or just a significant minority of the content changed, but 90% of the playable content is "common", exactly the same minigames and events in any path, so the replayability is for hardcore fans mostly.

Last edited:

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
1 season = 4 episodes. I'd bet we'll see 1 more interlude at the beginning of Season 4.
I don't think so at this point. The interlude we got was basically little more than trying to write in a character DPC had forgotten to develop and they've sort of implicitly admitted it was pointless given the repercussions boil down to a single choice of "is Zoey good or bad", which could've been delivered in a single scene flashback.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
you're just pointing out whatever we've seen in 10 without justification of DPC's writing choice. "Stephen at least tried" when?
Jade and him have terrible communication for two grown ass adults. Obviously reflected by her throwing the sink at you if you reject her and also second guessing every gesture by her husband.

What facts are you referring to? That he went to see a therapist? That's literally only one side of it. It takes two to fuck a marriage up. You seemed to miss the point here, we're talking about writing not which character has grounds to be fucked up.

Jade's entire arc from 1-9 has been my husband doesn't give me love.
She cheats with you because he's busy sleeping with college girls knowing his wife knows.
Now DPC does a smooth brain decision into giving justification for Stephen.
This just assassinates whatever basis Jade as a character has. It is not good writing or 'realistic' writing. Its just making things unnecessarily confusing so someone glazing DPC would be going "what DPC is trying to do here is make things grey.."

This is the same guy that thinks people will sympathize with Maya.
True he should have shown the 2 sides. And this thing about not being happy and remain married is such a bullshit. Are we on 80's? lol. Also nothing justifies you create a prostitution scheme with young girls in exchange for tuition because you are not happy in your marriage. Most of things DPC wrote made no sense at all. What was all that drama he made with the dinner? MC ended one episode worried, because he was fucking both mom and daughter and at the end nothing litterally happened. The only thing we saw was burke deleting Maya's tuition plan, since she didn't join his scheme. There were many things he wrote, you thought something huge would happen but then nothing happened at the end. These storyline almost looked like men trying to blame the women for their bad behavior.
I do not agree. What is happening between Stephan and Jade lasts for years and being in toxic relationship for that long you have a little different perspective of what you should or shouldn't do with your life. The story he told to his psycho is pretty much self-explanatory and we all knew Jade is crazy and manipulative bitch even before that (try to dump her at some point). Looks like she is just better in acting which is probably because it is Stephen who is rich, not her. Tbh I thought he was a lot worse character than who he really is...

He provides free tuition for girls who wants whoring around and got Quinn to handling it on the frontline, win-win for everyone. It is not like he is abusing/forcing them to do that, blackmailing them with some sextapes or something. Mona thought she will handle it and will get easy money out of that but when reality hit, she was not able to fuck or make blowjob some Stephan's older friend. She was not able to pay for school herself nor was smart enough to study ther on her own so she had to quit, end of story really. Is it moral? I guess not but at the end everyone in this story thinks about own benefit, not harm done.

This is my point of view so far based on history given (I didn't finish ep10 tho). If there is more in there, like him pulling the strings in Cathy story, DIKs hidden cameras etc then I may rethink what I just told.
So you are justifying he creating a prostitution site inside the college, with the girls he should be educating and caring for their development? Most girls at this age, has no idea of the shit they are doing, they will just learn the shit they've done later on. Most of these girls join this life because they had no education in their homes, but are still trying to educate themselves to move forward, and a college dean instead of making ways for these people get some education he decided to use their situation to explore sex? If you think he is on the clear with what he is doing only because his wife was manipulative.

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019

Lol, this manipulative and egoistic bitch tries to blackmail him saying he can get even less cash from divorce since he was whoring around all the time when she was actually doing the same with MC... It is gambit between two old pals and he was tired of this tie so went full in with divorce (after all it was what she wanted right? No, it was part of her game like everything else is). They are both worth each other.
Nah, we don't know enough about Jade at this point. With Stephen all sympathy disappears when you take a second to think "oh, he could've just divorced her years ago if he was so unhappy".

It's not going to be a coincidence that he's suddenly trying to get out of dodge the moment the "free tuition" prostitution ring is about to break into the open.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes