Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
What's up with DPC and bathroom sex scenes? That's one of the most disgusting places to have sex, but so many of the scenes are in showers, toilet stalls, behind portable toilets, etc.

Is MC next going to have sex with some girl while dumpster diving?
As a (old) man, I can assure you that lots of sex happens in bathrooms. Maybe you've overlooked the fact that sex is also a very disgusting act, in terms of germs and cleanliness as well.

Or maybe you don't clean your bathrooms, which makes you even more filthy than just fucking a girl up against the bathroom sink.
Which girls can we play beer pong with?
I haven't been able to play against anyone but Camila so far.
how you open this please send solution
You can't open it yet no matter what, the most you can do is solve two sides of it.

lubass095

Nov 19, 2022
As a (old) man, I can assure you that lots of sex happens in bathrooms. Maybe you've overlooked the fact that sex is also a very disgusting act, in terms of germs and cleanliness as well.

Or maybe you don't clean your bathrooms, which makes you even more filthy than just fucking a girl up against the bathroom sink.
I haven't been able to play against anyone but Camila so far.
You can't open it yet no matter what, the most you can do is solve two sides of it.
so how you play?

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Okay, this patch really doesn't paint Josy in a good light.

Someone wrote the other day how weird she reacts, when you're not on her path. But even when you're on her path, she doesn't seem to care that Maya isn't with them whatsoever, while Maya actually asks if Josy will be with them and then later comments that it feels weird without her.

So yeah, Josy seems to be very jealous and egoistic about this and will probably be the seam at which the whole triangle will split apart.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You put Josy's under the watermelon, god damn.
:p
77c1e7cc1781d67fd8258fa4a18a8900.gif
It seems like a set-up for future cheating.
She is really in love with him and doesn't know how to go on and acts very impulsively, on emotion.
It seems more like an explanation of her motivation and how she will act in the next episodes.
I don't think everything will be finalized with her in this ep.
MC has done very well this ep with staying faithful, but I guess the possibility of the first cheating is not far off.
I like how Doc wants to show what a possible first cheating looks like and what emotions might be felt in doing so. It's not just a simple dumb fuck, it's something more and it will make the game much harder.
I can’t stand this kind of behavior, so my last hopes with Josy have disappeared. Of course I will keep her route, but I no longer have the same enthusiasm for her that I had before.
As for women -- personal preference. As for me Jill and Bella are the best. Sage lost in my eyes a lot since the shit in ep9.

Agree. But Heather isn't a saint either.
Partially the opposite for me, for me the top is Sage, Bella and Zoey. It's funny how much has changed, I simped Josy at the game's start 4 years ago.
Heather need to break up with Tommy.
You are an idiot, especially, when you ranting about how Josy react in the case where you basically together with her, and fucking her from episode 4 till episode 9, and then you like " Sorry girl, I like somone else, bye " and she should just be tottaly okay wiht it, becasue why?
because maya react differently, if anything it's always show that Maya is deep down more likely the one who eventually leave the three-way relationship :whistle:. Josy is clearly the more emotionally connected to MC of all Main girl.
I love you too Chip. :ROFLMAO: Yes, I fucked her with Ep. 4-9. And? I fucked many other girls too. The greatest emotional attachment is incorrect. I know what it is: falling in love to the level of unhealthy fanaticism. With selfishness and disregard for the feelings of others. Or as we say - simping. We don't have a strong emotional attachment with other girls? Sage, Bella, Maya? I especially want to mention Maya now. She realized that she could like people regardless of gender, because Maya is attracted to people with she has a strong emotional attachment. Our boy changed her worldview. The way Maya talks about him, here I see much stronger chemistry and affection than from Josy, for her it’s just a fanatical crush.
And what about Maya? Dealing with this, still maintain a good relationship with MC and you can even hang out with her in Ep.10. (It's one of options, hangout with Maya or Josy, game decides it for you according to your past actions - if you not on their path). Because Maya is a much stronger personality, life with her family, her tragedy has strengthened her. I was wrong about a lot of things about her. Josy is at the same time a spoiled daddy's girl who had everything and, apparently, was never denied anything.

And one more moment. Josy, we had an agreement: “No strings attached.” Maya was okay with this and it was a good option, because a triple relationship is a big risk and it is unknown whether it can work. Okay, I know Josy didn't like it. Then it's a girl. Why the hell have you been silent all this time? You always need to talk and solve problems, otherwise it may lead to consequences. Bad. She would say: "Fuckface, I love and can't lose you!" Always talk about your feelings, people.

Who will break the triple relationship depends on tMCs actions. Whether you paid more attention to Maya or Josy is important because RP in Ep.9 jumps like crazy depending on your actions. If you focused more on Maya, Josy will leave, if on the contrary, Maya will leave. Assumption.

But luckily I never gonna see any of these, because I'm not an asshole who has path where I fuck around with a girl's heart, and then be a jerk about it, that "just get over it. " :rolleyes:.

and then Bitch about the Girl reactions and blame the girl for it:rolleyes:
And what is wrong? It's a video game, man. I love this game and want to explore all the possible options and possibilities. My favorite is Sage, so what? I saved the route where I fucked Jade, leaked the video, used Quinn's services.
-I left Jill when she fell in love with me for Bella, but I kissed Jill on the bench.
- In one of the routes I will tell Jacob "You can hang out with Zoey".
-I broke up with Bella at the end of Ep 8.
-Breaking up with Quinn.
I did almost everything in this game. Of course, these are not my canonical routes, but I want to see what happens. And you know me, I used to really like Josy. She had, as it seemed to me, small flaws, which seemed okay, because people are imperfect. Over time, they gave rise to doubts in me and Ep. 10 became the finale. I'll still play her route, but it's all over with sympathy, DPC has to do something incredible for Josy to rise in my eyes. And yes, involving others in this drama, pitting them against the MC is low.

If you like her, okay. To each his own, it's your right to like any girl you want, but everyone can't love her too.

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I'd strongly disagree with this. The main LI are all very samey vanilla. The side characters are the one with personality. Thankfully there is a single route. I still hope there's possibility of MC & quinn not being tragic ending, if not that him and one of the other interesting side characters having a positive outcome.
I don't see it that way. All main girls + side characters have personality. It's just Quinn who particularly appeals to you. But the bottom line is that she is the only one of the side girls who really got an interesting story. What about Rinoah and Lilly? Not much. Although both are not to be despised :p First of all I respect your hope, but I don't see how this could end well with MC and Quinn. But let's wait and see. Nobody knows how big the game will become. There can still be a lot to come. :love:

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
After reading the first few chapters again, I'm pretty sure who the traitor is.

We already figured out that there was only one camera in the building. And it was there before Derek moved in (when the room was still empty and an utility closet), since we've seen those pictures in episode 2 for the first time. So the question is, who would put a security cam in an empty utility closet? Only one you would know that there will be something special happening in it. And only three people are in the picture, so it has to be one of them who led the others into this room:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2018
Ok, the new rework of the boxing minigame have done it for me. The fence painting was a pain in the ass (cactuss style), but it was once, but now, DPC added aquarium and party management, and now, a broken fighting game...
Even the story is less and less interesting. You have to choose between girls randomly, even when the girls themself told they are up for more (Josy's thruth said she wouldn't mind beeing with the 3 other main girls). And the story takes houres (it's not supposed to be a bad thing, but yet, I feel like it), so I'm pretty sure I don't want to spend days to replay the game for the other paths, or just for getting all the collectibles... Collectible that you can't find without a walkthrough, by the way, since they have no clues anywhere ingame. And the gallery is split in the two parts of the game, instead of being imported with the saves, to icing the DoublePenetrationCake...

Reactions: Magnumhawaii

twreuter

Mar 19, 2020
I am not necessarily convinced, that one of the DIKs is a traitor.
This could very well be the start of a tragic witch hunt, that tears the DIKs apart. And in the end they find out, the culprit is an outsider. But by that time the damage to the group's conscience has been done.

Reactions: Igor_Bielobereg

KingCoomba

Jul 20, 2017
This could very well be the start of a tragic witch hunt, that tears the DIKs apart. And in the end they find out, the culprit is an outsider. But by that time the damage to the group's conscience has been done.
I buy this. Why do the work when you can convince people to eat themselves. A few whispers in the right ears goes a long way.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Sure, I mean there are others frequently entering the building, especially girls like Heather or other girlfriends/HOTs. But then again, why did they choose the former empty utility closet for the security camera and no other place? And why did Jacob choose this location for the threesome with Arieth and not his own room?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
After reading again the first few chapters, I'm pretty sure who the traitor is.

We already figured out that there was only one camera in the building. And it was there before Derek moved in (when the room was still empty and an utility closet), since we've seen those pictures in episode 2 for the first time. So the question is, who would put a security cam in an empty utility closet? Only one you would know that there will be something special happening in it. And only three people are in the picture:

And don't forget that he is always there when something happens, always. Its mostly played as a joke, him saying ' Hell no! and leaving, but no other DIK is present at more important MC situations than him. He even uses his DIK vote to protect the same video that gets leaked anyway. Kinda convenient he always has an alibi and is always cool with everything, until this ep where he pushes the 'MC is the mole' seed.

I like that when I posted that I think he is the traitor last ep people called me racist. :Kappa: Now more are jumping on this train. I have to wonder how many of you are legit seeing signs, or are you more like hoping its the case since he is after Zoey? :KEK:

Andy211

Nov 11, 2018
Okay, guys, jokes aside.. I can't finish that ep10 free-roam part.. Checked every damn room, talked to every person, cleaned up every fockin' bottle.. Sage appeared at the main room, but she's not clickable. Any options to skip that part somehow? Could mods be involved in that bug, or I'm Still Missing something? ((

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Ok I've made a cheat for this stupid new brawler: it just increases the timer from 1.5 seconds to 10 seconds.

Put the attached file into /game/ folder and restart the brawler minigame (load before it started).
Honestly the first fight against Troy is the most difficult. After that put a point into speed and power, do the fight that lets you increase the points cap, fight Troy again and put the points into speed and power again and it shouldn't be any problem anymore.

Oh and of course play on normal.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Okay, guys, jokes aside.. I can't finish that ep10 free-roam part.. Checked every damn room, talked to every person, cleaned up every fockin' bottle.. Sage appeared at the main room, but she's not clickable. Any options to skip that part somehow? Could mods be involved in that bug, or I'm Still Missing something? ((
What does your phone say on the tasks-section?

Foulron

Apr 7, 2021
Ok I've made a cheat for this stupid new brawler: it just increases the timer from 1.5 seconds to 10 seconds.

Put the attached file into /game/ folder and restart the brawler minigame (load before it started).
You made my day. Works like a charm (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
After reading the first few chapters again, I'm pretty sure who the traitor is.

We already figured out that there was only one camera in the building. And it was there before Derek moved in (when the room was still empty and an utility closet), since we've seen those pictures in episode 2 for the first time. So the question is, who would put a security cam in an empty utility closet? Only one you would know that there will be something special happening in it. And only three people are in the picture, so it has to be one of them who led the others into this room:

And consider who leads us to the closet to fuck Sarah in episode two. It could be a Sarah/Melanie/Quinn thing to get dirt on people.

4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes