Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
If you are ok with cheating,enable console commands with UnRen, then when playing the mini-game press Shift + O and enter these:
claw_offset[0] = -200
claw_offset[1] = -380

this should be a right position
it worked perfectly man thanks.

Reactions: IvanGam

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Huhm... correct me if iam wrong, but isnt Quinn leaving the office all the time? I cant remember exactly but i saw this more than once at least... and i didnt even played the quinn route yet.
I am certain that I didn't see that on other branches than her route in my own playthroughs. But maybe it's not dependent on which route you are on, but, for example, whether you helped her in Ep 6 or on some other factor?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Josy is the best girl ever she also miss sunshine and sunshine can burn. My only question is does get away with her whining but Josy doesn't? But assume if you breakup with her she might burn everything down but thanks to Derek we know no one has ever die in a small house fire of course I wouldn't tell Missy that:ROFLMAO:
If you think she's a best girl for you, than no pressure. Everyone have tastes. You remember I told you about my doubts, which gradually grew and now my patience has run out.
Did you really compare MC's relationship with Jill as the same as His relationship with Josy and Maya?!
How many time MC fucked Jill before break up with her ? oh right , ZERO.

Elena literally warned MC this gonna happen. :whistle:

View attachment 3162444
View attachment 3162446
View attachment 3162448
and now some of you act like , so surprised that one of the main girl is actually react exactly as it was foreshadowed?!:cautious:

Josy reaction is probably the most realistic of all, that is how you fucking react to a situation like this.
Why does everything revolve around sex? This is Elena’s opinion and it is not the final unshakable truth. Yes, people react differently: some couples may not have had sex yet and they broke up and they were in a lot of pain, but someone who had a lot of sex meets the breakup with their heads held high and in composure, looking at it as a new beginning, like one of my good friends with the sign Capricorn.
Who said that the main issue for me is realism in games? These are my tastes - I can’t stand the way Josy reacts. This hysteria, when she starts to hate you, turns her friends against you (for me this is generally lower than any bottom). Was enough cheep yandere drama IRL.

And it’s interesting that breakup topic is the only thing that caused an attempt to argue, that is, the underwear scene in her room when you dating with the HOTs president - is this normal?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Bella and MC defiently have an Intreasting relationship, sometimes I feel that they have a mom and son relationship since they both componsate each other in that regard, MC growing up without a mother and Bella having no kids and in this episode its implied that her husband is MIA or dead. Her husband must be millitery, and before I thought that he just didn't want to be with her, if thats the case I feel more sad for bella.
I dont anymore what to think of the whole situation.

I mean... so lets assume, he is/was in the military and MIA/KIA whatever.

WHY hide it? I get it that Bella doesnt want to talk about it, its not an nice topic... but in this episode, they talked about it... and come on, it doesnt add anything if she would just say "my husband is missing you know, he is a soldier"

Instead she is very cryptic about it. "missing, they say he might be alive" who is they, people from mars? Whats the deal here? Why lock a room with some boots in it?

Its just so so so strange and nothing adds up. Some time ago i thaught she might be totally psycho and killed her husband and is making a doll out of him like Norman Bates did and hides him in that room. ;)

After this episode i was at least sure she is not totally mental (there were rumors that she might even only imagine her husband and that he was never real), she is just hurting and cant deal with the loss...

But still... why all the secrets? If he is in the military, why not telling that? Its no big deal... if i say "my husband is missing" whats the matter to add that little thing that he is in the military? No she avoids that, so... there is more to it.

Reactions: Reggie32

andafer

Oct 12, 2021
it's Isabella's way of telling tremolo to keep his eyes to the front and concentrate on yoga. she basically told him to stop looking at butts, although I can't blame him haha.
I think she does it even if you don't look too much which I tried in the Bella route after she complained about MC (it doesn't work, she still complains as others pointed). However I still think there must be some cultural difference here, I don't know if it's an american thing or from more countries but I would never expect someone doing that thing across the nose/face to express "look forwad", but pointing to the eyes with two fingers and then upwards or just pointing with one finger and moving the head upwards.

PS. Additionally that gesture is not after looking asses, but just after Tybalt fart and the interaction with the yoga teacher, when MC mentions "nobody can forget how to breath".

Last edited:

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Bella and MC defiently have an Intreasting relationship, sometimes I feel that they have a mom and son relationship since they both componsate each other in that regard, MC growing up without a mother and Bella having no kids and in this episode its implied that her husband is MIA or dead. Her husband must be millitery, and before I thought that he just didn't want to be with her, if thats the case I feel more sad for bella.

Seeing bella smilling always brings a smile to my face, her and MC have an intreasting relationship to say the least.

I also see the maya/josy package breaking apart, since both of them got really attached to MC, Josy to an unhealthy extent.
I feel like the mom-son relationship is more prominent if you never got with Bella (extra points if you're not dating Jill): She has no reason, motivation or obligation to be close to MC, to invite him over to drink wine with her and Jill, to take care of him when he's drunk, to give give him a haircut when he needs it, to be so friendly (even very nice to Bella's standards) outside of a classroom, yet she does.

When they're in a relationship, I only see them in a normal balanced relationship: In many situations a partner will adopt a maturer nurturing role depending in the situation they're in. Bella isn't always in this role, sometimes is MC who takes care of her.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
dunno what the general consensus was on this one, I missed the launch hype… just my two cents.

I like the episode. DPC seems to have addressed most of the criticisms people had of the last episode. Free roam was pulled back. Relationships advanced… plot developed somewhat. Fewer random animations. It’s not peak BaDIK but it’s a return to form. I’d be more into it if I wasn’t kinda burned out on the game and I didn’t have to sit through this fucking loan storyline still.

That said, the improved quality has me kinda wishing for the end. Seeing how good his writing can be when the plot actually moves makes me wanna see this wrap up in the next few episodes. Unless something entirely left field happens (like another interlude but worthwhile) it needs to end at 12-13… any more he’s gonna have to resort to old tricks.

No more back tracking. No more restoring the status quo by having everyone forgive the MC at the drop of a hat. No more treading water with the relationships. The story needs actual Consequences. Stuff like Josy not wanting to be around MC if you broke her heart is what the game needs. No more of all 5 LIs turning up in one room. Bridges need to start being burned.

I don’t care how long the time between episodes is at this point. Story needs to wrap up by branching so DPC can start writing the characters like he wrote Josy this episode… actually reacting to our choices.

side note, I like Sage this episode and hopefully this is the personality he settles on for her (a mix of all the preceding ones) but has she been on/off her meds the entire story?

Reactions: blabla0991

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Did anybody else notice that in the middle of the episode, when the MC is talking to Bella on the phone about going to yoga classes, if you are on the Quinn path you can see Quinn abruptly exiting Stephen's office, looking very angry? I didn't see it during different playthroughs (even when playing Others with a different girl as the main focus), only on Quinn's path. What could that be about?
This isn't limited to Quinn path, it happened in my MJ game as well. It's possible you get different images on Isabella's branch, but it should be the same on all others, there's no conditions for that scene in the game script.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I am certain that I didn't see that on other branches than her route in my own playthroughs. But maybe it's not dependent on which route you are on, but, for example, whether you helped her in Ep 6 or on some other factor?
so far i played only chick routes... J&M, Bella, Jill, Sage, Rio, Nicole... i will deal with the dik route a little later. Aaaannnd, i dont like Quinn so in most of my playthroughs, even the dik route i try to avoid her, in fact, i only have one single playthrough where i get more involved with quinn. And its not my favorite, i just cant stand her... broccoli doesnt save it.

And dont pin me down on that, cause i push the skip button most of the time after playing some playthroughs after another... but i saw it at least twice that she was leaving the office and heard the "doorslam" more than twice so i assume it was quinn walking out there again.

And chick route rules out any involvement with quinn. You cant even help her in ep 6. So no, it doesnt matter if you are on Quinn or Bellas path to see Quinn leaving that office.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
That said, the improved quality has me kinda wishing for the end. Seeing how good his writing can be when the plot actually moves makes me wanna see this wrap up in the next few episodes. Unless something entirely left field happens (like another interlude but worthwhile) it needs to end at 12-13… any more he’s gonna have to resort to old tricks.
But... its confirmed, the game will have 4 season, with at least 4 episodes each. So... we are at 10 (interlude is not included in the count, DPC confirmed that aswell, it counts towards ep9) 6 to come. The game will have 16 epsiode + maybe another interlude? Wouldnt surprise me much if season 4 starts with another interlude.

That said, it cant be ruled out that the game will be ending sooner... but if it does, it will not be complete, it would be abandoned.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes