Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Say what you want about the game in general or Ep. 10 in particular, but the way Patrick is written and how DPC makes you at least understand why he is how he is and even makes you sympathize with him on some level, even if his behavior to Maya is inexcusable in the end is just top notch.

-VQueS-

May 1, 2020
So, after completing five runs I have to change my MGs rating again. Josy's behavior not on the M/J route made me reconsider my attitude towards her. I began to have doubts before, considering her to be a rather immature, selfish daddy’s daughter, for whom Josy herself and her desires are most important.

Now some spoilers.
And it gets worse.
1.Well, here I am on the Sage route, I came to visit Josy just as a friend. Is it normal that she convinces MC to take off his wet jeans, then puts on erotic lingerie so that what? Provoke him? Girl, did you forget that you have Maya? And there’s no need to make excuses like “blah blah blah, I shouldn’t have worn this underwear” Can you imagine the damage that could have caused? Sage comes into Josy’s room and sees: Tremolo in panties and Josy in lingerie “we’re going to have sex style now” lying in the bed. “Darling, it’s not what you think” wouldn’t have helped. That was fucking low. A trick designed for male lust. A trick for a man, who is already busy. From a girl who is also busy. FUCK.
2. "I feel unhappy." Well, okay, pull yourself together and talk to Maya that you don’t want to be together.

Next, everyone remembers the route where you can break up with M/J at the end of Ep.9, if you were on their route at the same time and chose another girl.?
Josy and Maya react differently. Josy is like a child whose doll was taken away, while Maya is a more mature and strong person:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And so, after all this and now knowing Maya's full backstory, I respect her a lot more. In fact, a very strong personality going through living Hell.
What later... Ah yes, Josy drags Sage into this and whines how bad MC is, how he HURTING HER BUSIN ahem.. FEELINGS.
I’m so offended by the bad MC, have pity on me everyone, Sage, look, he didn’t want to be with me, BUT I WANTED IT SO MUCH! But when Sage talks about her relationship with MC, I see a person with IQ150.

In general, I held on for a long time and tried to maintain a good opinion of Josy, finding positive aspects in her, but Ep. 10 was a red line for me and the only positive thing about her now I see - her petite body, which you can twirl as you like in bed, as a person she’s just too much for me unpleasant. Obsessed with MC yandere who doesn't take the word "NO", is extremely selfish, prone to betrayal and rash actions, which can bring problems to MC.
Yes, that was a little harsh, but I speak my mind. This is first of serious posts about the very great Episode 10, which changed a lot for me. And it’s time to update the Main Girls list, apparently:
1. Sage
2. Bella
3. Maya
4. Jill
/////////////
99. Tybalt's Watermelon
100. Josy.

Have a nice game everyone, and see you soon. 5 routes done, 17 left.
It's hard to take the words of someone seriously who considers Zoey to be a best friend and not Derek.
Especially after ep10 :WeSmart:

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Why don't you guys realise that you HAVE TO play every route if you want to enjoy this game and understand what happens?

If you don't date Quinn you will miss this very important scene, for instance:

My guess is that she is PRISCILLA

But you can date Quinn only if you are a Dick, and if you are a Dick you can't date Jill, Josy and Maya.

So, you have to play many different paths and sub-stories: just think about how episode 10 can be different whether you told / you didn't tell Derek that you still have feelings for Maya in episode 5.

And I think you guys GOTTA STOP telling that this update is short.

I'm playing this update since friday morning, and still I haven't played Sage's, Josy&Maya's and most of my different Dick's and Others' variant routes.
well you know with those people you can't do anything man, they have a minuscule attention span and if they are not constantly stimulated they get bored fast. I mean when I started the first route on the 8th, it was 8:00 in the morning and when I finished it was 1:00 in the afternoon. I took my time to read and review every detail I could.

the funny thing is that those people who criticize today are the same ones who will be in the front row when Chapter 11 comes out. they are the first to download it because they enjoy complaining and making people angry more than playing the game. :HideThePain:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Say what you want about the game in general or Ep. 10 in particular, but the way Patrick is written and how DPC makes you at least understand why he is how he is and even makes you sympathize with him on some level, even if his behavior to Maya is inexcusable in the end is just top notch.
No. sympathize with him? No, Not in a million year.

the top notch. moment, was MC realization as Maya Said " do you see? " . and then the segments as mc put the thing together, and finally snap at him and punch him in the face. (y)

Reactions: ZenoMod

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
I want to add something. In this episode, Jill's route was...not as bad as I expected. I was waiting for the next portion of the circus with clowns like in Ep.9 and getting ready to make memes with it like a year ago. But everything happened differently. From a writing standpoint, this is some good character development. Of course Jill is just coming out of her bubble and there is a lot of vanilla that is not for me at all, but there were some cute moments.

Sex started to evolve too and something happened that people made memes and laughed about
Good moments:
- Jill and MC are looking around Lana's room and our Tremolo was delighted because they could have a lot in common.
-We learned that the Bianca family made a deal to sell this mansion from the Lynette family to the Royce family. That's why Lynette lives in that hole in the diary's memories.
- MC lets Jill listen to rock music.
-Bianca is great with this tease.

Another proof that Jill is developing, she stops being so naive and believing everyone. When you’re not on her route, it’s obvious, because she doubts MC’s words that he’s innocent and Tybalt did it all. This is correct, because you cannot take everyone’s word for it and she has already been deceived once.
Yeah. I agree with all that.

Just want to add that Jill is not the most clueless person in the room anymore!

And a tip: whatever your fetishes are, in Jill's lewd scene, choos facial in the end -- it's way funnier (and back to her naïve state) :ROFLMAO:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
No. sympathize with him? No, Not in a million year.

the top notch. moment, was MC realization as Maya Said " do you see? " . and then the segments as mc put the thing together, and finally snap at him and punch him in the face. (y)
You can still sympathize with him that he must have had some really hard and fucked-up...15+ years by now. Again: That doesn't excuse in any way what he has done to Maya.

Reactions: Ostap Bender

Deximay

May 29, 2017
I know people are upset with the update, to a degree there are valid points, but my only pickle with development is that I think people wouldn't mind if there was less exploration (if that's what takes too much of dev time, idk).

Btw, when you choose to be alone transitioning to ep10, can we please get more chances to get together with those we didn't in the previous one. It all seems to final of a decision if things are still rolling. Lilly being great as she is and I decided to roll with her, I still wanna see scenes like the one with Josy in the pillow fortress to have more tension. I wish I could've said yes to Josy when she was so hung up on MC.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You can still sympathize with him that he must have had some really hard and fucked-up...15+ years by now. Again: That doesn't excuse in any way what he has done to Maya.
No I can't, because I have personal experience with a situation he is in, and I dont wanna talk about it, but I can't see him anything but an asshole

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Takkatakka

goubiboulgaa

Jul 18, 2021
Is there any update about walkthrough? I don't want to miss anything :/
It will come but probably next month.
In any case after all patreon tiers have access to the new episode.

When I start Ep. 10 the game just closes for no reason. I can't even get past the doctor scene. Can someone pls help?
You need a save without mod or just wait for your mod to be updated with the new episode

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes