Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
If that's what the definition is here, I'll bow out embarrassed. But saying something is kinetic when it is static is a misuse of the term kinetic in the first place. Language adapts I guess, a rose by any other name is an elephant? :oops:
so i just finished the Others path, so i know there is a lot of scenes i havent gotten yet. but for main narrative that gets forced on us no matter what, it doesnt seem like very much actually happened. especially for waiting for an entire year to release.

this felt like a totally "fine" episode. too many mini games for my taste, and the sex scenes so far that ive seen are merely okay. i dont think its as big of a let down as Vixens, but if "calm before the storm" just means nothing happens until NEXT episode, then this seems like the pacing is forever fucked in this game.

too little happens too often. we need some real forward progress every single episode. and not just one tiny step ahead, but sometimes we need to have episodes take several steps forward and possibly even resolve things for once.

i literally will have grand kids by the time this game is actually finished, and honestly thats just ridiculous lol
Have to agree with you there. When I initially picked it up season 1 and 2 were both completed, so it felt like less of a big deal. I was, at that time, under the impression that there would be one more season to wrap everything up, but it seems like there will be two? I eventually grew impatient waiting for the next season.

At this rate (assuming there will be another 4 episode season after this one) looking at 2030, or close to it, before everything is finished which is just wild. Not to give anyone any ideas (We certainly don't need yet another game undergoing a remaster), but if that is the case the first season will look like a hot mess compared to the last one, which will make the barrier for entry even more steep, and is part of the problem with excessively long dev times in games like this.
I feel that most people gave generous ratings to this chapter just because Vixens sucked so hard, we don't really have a good comparing material for the quality, since there's only two chapters in s3 yet.

When i actually stop to think about Vixens i mostly hope DPC won't strech some content because he wasted time on an ONE night chapter that was very bad. Most probably he won't and was just milking for time.

There's too much hype for the Christmas event, 'Calm Before the Snow' as a name and the scene at the start of Vixens. If it disappoints as Vixen did i can't really think of what will happen.

Also, i don't really have a proper end goal in mind when i think about BaDiK as a game. It's most definetely ending in 1~3 more seasons, while i can see it getting to s6 with some strech i can't see it getting past it without the content getting stagnated. So s5 is the most probably long run ending line, s4 if DPC wants to wrap things up faster (which i doubt btw) and s6 if he really wants to strech things far to the point of the DiKs getting new members and the older people like Sage graduating and starting stuff.
Even for a game easy to expand as BaDiK, content can only strech so far by the pace DPC setted for the game. Other games have it easier, since they are at an even slower pace with slow updates.
Yesterday I questioned our pal Mr Search Bar for Q&A and I read what DrPinkCake answered for 2023 (just after episode 9 was released).

1) Season 1 was the best selling game on Steam when it got released and

2) he quit his former job (guess what? when the updates went from being 4-6 months cycles to yearly releases).

BaDIK is his job and his fat source of income: this is the reason why we have yearly updates with a lot of unnecessary filler content and unnecessary mini-games and frills like that.

3) 1 year ago he wrote that the game has 15-17 episodes.

I'm betting for 1 more interlude at least and 1 huge 2 parts epilogue episode after its completion. I'm expecting that this game won't be completed before 2030.

Reactions: SomboSteel

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Buddy even betrays Quinn in EP10 and tells Vinny some things.
In fact, this situation may turn out to be a salvation for Quinn.
It would be good for her if she was kicked out of this business.
She initially got into the wrong business.
Women don't belong there. Especially if there is no one to protect them.
Yes, it's a blow to her pride.
But it's okay, they'll buy Riona out, and I hope Quinn realizes her place in life and starts studying.
She doesn't belong on the streets.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Playing through to get the Jill path and I told the fat kid he should join the chess club. Choice just to have fun. Never did I think that Professor Phillip would get beaten up over that choice.
If you played Jill's path you should have chosen Bella's home. That was the logical choice since their stories are intertwined like Maya's and Josy's.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Martial arts vs. pistol?
Mick/Vinny vs. MC?
No, the odds are against the MC. Nothing with Big Boos, just brainless zombies.

PS:
There could be a third option after all. Rox. Quinn's father shows up and pays old bills, which saves Riona.

In EP9's Quinn and Rox recap, we learn that Rox didn't even fully trust Buddy. Buddy even betrays Quinn in EP10 and tells Vinny some things. What if Rox found out so he ended up in jail because Buddy betrayed him?

This could end in a bloodbath. Then the MC would probably also get to know Rox, Quinn's father. This makes sense because in EP10 the MC meets the parents of his LIs. Then in EP11 it's probably Rox's turn.
what if he uses his baseball bat dick as a weapon? :unsure:

View attachment You don’t want these hands #reels.mp4

always86

Mar 19, 2020
We're not beating incest allegations with this one, folks!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think this episode made it fairly clear that they purchased the House from MCs grandfather and that Jill’s dad has never worked with Neil’s construction company, but knew people who had. In other words Jill’s family probably know Lynette’s family.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Being a DIK [v0.10.1] [Dr PinkCake] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Well it seems like the Dev is ultra lazy by not making a update patch without the extra 5 GB. The patch from v0.10.0 is only script changes + 1 image changed.

Universal: v0.10.0 -> v0.10.1 [18,9 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Shadow_Walker_1

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Josy said she prefers to be clean shaved down there I wounder if she could change her mind on that in future episodes
during one class, i believe in episode 3 or 4 ya can say if you like em shaven or trimmed towards Derek, and i believe thats what desides if any of da girls will be shaven or not :D

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
You know, with Lily revealing how much steady income she can actually generate....

There's a VERY good, legitimate argument for the MJ combo to start working with Rose girls.

I mean.... It's not respectable, but it IS honest work.

And I think Maya could toughen up enough to do the stripping part just fine.

The one thing that was not mentioned is the costs, however. State mandated health checks, insurance, the venue's cut, possible taxation or not...

I dont think Lily clears a straight 500 after all these, do you?

I honestly dont know the average take of a stripper in US, never been to a club or talked to a lady of that profession.
from what i understood da state mandates from ur income..not from bills being putted into panties :p

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I think this episode made it fairly clear that they purchased the House from MCs grandfather and that Jill’s dad has never worked with Neil’s construction company, but knew people who had. In other words Jill’s family probably know Lynette’s family.
We don't know Lynette's family name and Jill's parents don't tell the seller's name - they don't remember it, either. Therefore, it's only a conjecture.

It is just another theory. We could speculate that Jill's parents bought the house from Lynette's friends who were in that photography, too and that Lynette was visiting her friend.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
or they dont. Its more like Bianca family knew MC's family since it was Bianca's father who was telling Jill's father, the house up for sale. It does not necessarily mean that Jill and MC family knew each other.

the bigger question for me, how and when dpc will start to put some pices together for MC, when you are not on the Jill path, because you have very limited interaction with Jill, and even less with Bianca, at least in this episode and in the last.

Maya's loan story takes too much screen time and focus :ROFLMAO:

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Just installed the '9 to 10' patch. Thanks to all of those that have made this available. Looking forward to playing Episode 10.

WarzoneCod21

May 1, 2020
My game crashes everytime i start episode 10, does anyone know why? I downloaded ep 10 and started it with every save i had but noting works unfortunately.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Yeah! Fuck you, Zoey... as Dawe said: "Look, boys. She's coming to beg him to come back. Them hos, I tell you."

I think Maya mentions that her father forbids her from working, so she's never had a part-time job. Furthermore, for her to pay her tuition she would have to work at least as a stripper.
Win-win. Just a bit odd if her Dad shows up to her place of "work".

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes