DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Bella discussed a bit more about her husband (this is seriously dragging on though, the mc should be like, "If we're gonna be dating, you need to tell me what the fuck the situation is...)
Every main LI relationship except Bella's is now out in the open.
The MC can't demand much since he and Bella aren't actually 'dating'. They just enjoy each other's company and have casual sex, it's all very shallow, at least on Bella's part, while the MC, on the other hand, knows he wants to be with her.

I think Bella's route was made to be the slowest route in the game. Their relationship will only progress when she gets a reality check and realizes that she could somehow lose the MC.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
View attachment 3178431

Telling the police is a shot in the head for Quinn, because Quinn is setting herself up for dealing drugs. When they start to sort things out, her petty drug business will come to light. So either Quinn figures this out on her own or she betrays Riona.
What if she already betrayed Riona and it's Quinn's fault for Riona getting kidnapped in the first place.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
But weren't the pictures with Arieth getting fucked from before the mansion getting trashed? I really have to play the game again with Ep. 11, to get my chronology right. :HideThePain:
Unless Tommy installed the camera beforehand and volunteered to fix the light after the mansion was destroyed because he didn't want anyone else to discover the camera.:rolleyes:

Reactions: dav3knight

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
What if she already betrayed Riona and it's Quinn's fault for Riona getting kidnapped in the first place.
Quinn betray Riona?
OK, whatever you say...
But how did Quinn do it ?
Vinny needs Quinn, not Riona.
Rather, he needs Quinn's money.
That's why he grabbed Riona.
There's no point in kidnapping Quinn without money.
No one will buy her back.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Unless Tommy installed the camera beforehand and volunteered to fix the light after the mansion was destroyed because he didn't want anyone else to discover the camera.:rolleyes:
I don't know...that sounds very far fetched and why would Tommy want to destroy the DIKs? It seems to me that he is overall pretty happy with the way things are going, even if he is complaining a lot. Like how would all that shit make his situation any better? He can do his drugs and have his parties. He has a lot of influence in the DIKs while at the same time delegating most of the actual work to others. If anything those actions might actually destroy the DIKs and then what?

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
What impressed me most is that neither Bella nor Jill (especially Jill) reprimanded the MC's idea of breaking into Patrick's house and stealing his contract.
Maya and Derek live there, so it's not exactly "breaking in" to the house. They were invited and Patrick knows they are bringing guests. They are all going to look for the documents which Maya has some claim to since she has her signature on them. After they leave MC does sort of actually break in, but with Derek's blessing. Jill and Bella have no idea about the second part.

Plus everyone knows Patrick is doing something shady so gathering evidence is probably agreeable to all involved.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Quinn betray Riona?
OK, whatever you say...
But how did Quinn do it ?
Vinny needs Quinn, not Riona.
Rather, he needs Quinn's money.
That's why he grabbed Riona.
There's no point in kidnapping Quinn without money.
No one will buy her back.
Quinn and Riona have an argument and Stephen Burke later confronts Quinn about the drug and prostitution allegations. There's even a picture of Quinn running angrily out of Stephen Burke's office. Where is Quinn running to? Straight to Tommy and asks him what he thinks of Lily because Quinn suspects Lily. But Tommy trusts Lily and tells Quinn that. Quinn said before so there will always be problems.

So Quinn suspects Riona and talks to Buddy. Buddy has his spy Mick and knows where Riona is. Why is Vinny there? If Riona spills the beans, Vinny's ass will also be in the police line of fire. Action must be taken. Only Quinn is bad at chess again because she wants to convince herself so that the work gets done and calls Riona shortly beforehand. But Vinny and Mick don't notice that Riona drops her cell phone.

Stephen Burke will find out from Sage that Riona, Quinn's best friend, has disappeared. All Stephen has to do is put 1 and 1 together and inform the police. Riona's cell phone is found and the police track down Quinn. Quinn, Vinny, Buddy and Mick are screwed.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't know...that sounds very far fetched and why would Tommy want to destroy the DIKs? It seems to me that he is overall pretty happy with the way things are going, even if he is complaining a lot. Like how would all that shit make his situation any better? He can do his drugs and have his parties. He has a lot of influence in the DIKs while at the same time delegating most of the actual work to others. If anything those actions might actually destroy the DIKs and then what?
You should consider what Derek's closet was before Derek moved there. The fuck room. A camera there brings money. Just ask yourself where Tommy gets all his money for his drugs. I don't see Tommy working often and Rusty doesn't pay for drugs.:rolleyes:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Guys, i'm sure the whole Riona situation is just one big misunderstanding. After the Halloween party Fluffy has simply heard she likes cats, and ordered his underling Vinny to bring her in, so he can make her an offer she can't refuse. :whistle:

jugadorange

Sep 27, 2020
Tendrás que obtener ayuda de quien te haya proporcionado el mod de traducción.
Esto no es un error del brote VN original:

" NameError: Nombre 'u'Maneo', u'Chupa tetas {color=#36ca2b}$$${/color}', u'Lame coño {color=# 36ca2b}$$${/color}'' no está definido. "

Esa no es una variable para definir, es un texto de elección de menú con etiquetas de texto, por lo que no se requiere definición.
El texto de opciones del menú original es exactamente: "Lamer coño {color=#36ca2b}$$${/color}" que se extrae de una lista de opciones llamada ep7_madame_options_list

La razón más probable por la que recibes el error es porque el mod de traducción que usaste está jodido y le pide a RenPy que busque Lame coño {color=# 36ca2b}$$${/color} en una lista que tiene el texto original Lamer el coño {color=#36ca2b}$$${/color}. Para que la traducción funcione correctamente, la lista también debe traducirse para que el código pueda encontrar una coincidencia exacta (nuevamente, el nombre de la lista es ep7_madame_options_list como referencia). Dígale a quien tradujo el VN que necesita monitorear todas las listas y diccionarios, no simplemente pasar el VN a través de algún generador de lenguaje automatizado.
[/CITA]
thank you very much Sancho!!!!

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
After they leave MC does sort of actually break in, but with Derek's blessing. Jill and Bella have no idea about the second part.
Breaking into Patrick's house is not the problem, a person can break into someone's house for any number of reasons. But both Bella and Jill knew that the MC was going to steal Patrick's contract. With or without a blessing, theft is still theft. This is one of the moments where the player needs to turn off his brain because the characters started to act differently than usual, I think.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes