dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Burke just notified Quinn that their collaboration was over.
That's why Quinn is upset.
She loses part of her income.
What you're writing is nonsense. Quinn clearly told Tommy that she has problems and asks Tommy the vote of confidence over Lily. Ergo, Quinn was betrayed because she was investigating. She suspects Lily, but can't just confront her biggest buyer about it. Tommy trusts Lily and Quinn's so stupid, Tommy thinks.

Reactions: dav3knight

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
I have played through the Bella, Sage, and others(ended with Quinn previously) paths. I have not yet played the Josy and Maya or the Jill branches but I will. My question is how much variance is there on the others path depending on who you ended with previously? I have saves where I ended the previous with lily and Nicole, with Mel and Sara, with the dorm girls and with Quinn all on the "others" path. They all have a different opening snippet before they fall into the Moosehead screen to start the chapter. My question is whether it's worth playing through the others path starting with different girls each time, or whether the opening snippets all simply converge into the same story over and over. I don't want to replay all of this stuff over and over if it doesn't unlock any new content beyond the opening scene when MC wakes up in the morning.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
What impressed me most is that neither Bella nor Jill (especially Jill) reprimanded the MC's idea of breaking into Patrick's house and stealing his contract.
Well, if you are on Jill path, she does show some concern regarding the whole thing, but it end with " don't do something you regret ".
and MC goes back and steals the paper, by remembering Jills word. In other cases, he remember of the Josy's " do whatever it takes for her " quote , and go back to steal the paper.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
You should consider what Derek's closet was before Derek moved there. The fuck room. A camera there brings money. Just ask yourself where Tommy gets all his money for his drugs. I don't see Tommy working often and Rusty doesn't pay for drugs.:rolleyes:
I don't know...that is pure speculation at this point. I would think most guys will fuck their girls just in their rooms and they only used that closet for a threesome here and there. Making a livelihood out of that by selling a bad quality peek video of some college kids every couple of weeks or months...seems to be...far fetched at best. :KEK:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Well, if you are on Jill path, she does show some concern regarding the whole thing, but it end with " don't do something you regret ".
and MC goes back and steals the paper, by remembering Jills word. In other cases, he remember of the Josy's " do whatever it takes for her " quote , and go back to steal the paper.
What bothers me most is that when Patrick shoots the MC's skinny ass these bitches are going to be crying, but no one was against the idea.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Quinn suspects Lily of framing Quinn. Quinn initially didn't want to deal with her, but Lily insisted. And now Quinn suspects that Lily is in cahoots with Vinny, and is a provocateur.
Again. Quinn had just come out of Stephen Burke's office angrily. There was no Vinny.

Plus, Riona was really being followed. From whom? Mick. Has Quinn been in contact with in the past? With Mick. Mick is also involved in the kidnapping.

• Angry
Reactions: KАRАMBA

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I have played through the Bella, Sage, and others(ended with Quinn previously) paths. I have not yet played the Josy and Maya or the Jill branches but I will. My question is how much variance is there on the others path depending on who you ended with previously? I have saves where I ended the previous with lily and Nicole, with Mel and Sara, with the dorm girls and with Quinn all on the "others" path. They all have a different opening snippet before they fall into the Moosehead screen to start the chapter. My question is whether it's worth playing through the others path starting with different girls each time, or whether the opening snippets all simply converge into the same story over and over. I don't want to replay all of this stuff over and over if it doesn't unlock any new content beyond the opening scene when MC wakes up in the morning.
:unsure:
Lily and Nicole is definitely worth to play it, I think it is also mandatory for the Nicole date, to start there , because she ask you out on a date. Mel x Sara is the same as the quinn one, so pointless. and waking up with the Vixens, is just a minimal conversation change. Diks assume MC had a foursome, but he honest about it that he didnt, and they dont belive him.:ROFLMAO:.

:unsure:
may be, the sara x mel, can come up during the moshrum talk, where Tommy talking about Girl licking his asshole while the other sucking his dick , essentially refering a simliliar scene that MC had with sara and mel :devilish:, so may be MC makes a remark about it ? , I dont know, I didnt play that path beyond the beggining

Reactions: talion777

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
So Quinn suspects Riona and talks to Buddy. Buddy has his spy Mick and knows where Riona is. Why is Vinny there? If Riona spills the beans, Vinny's ass will also be in the police line of fire. Action must be taken. Only Quinn is bad at chess again because she wants to convince herself so that the work gets done and calls Riona shortly beforehand. But Vinny and Mick don't notice that Riona drops her cell phone.
You'd make a great screenwriter for Bond movies.
But here the situation is simpler.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
What? that happen when Patric catch you? shoots ? like with actual Gun ?
In the future, Patrick must try something against the MC, not only because the MC stole the contract but also because he deceived Patrick by pretending to be someone he wasn't.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Breaking into Patrick's house is not the problem, a person can break into someone's house for any number of reasons. But both Bella and Jill knew that the MC was going to steal Patrick's contract. With or without a blessing, theft is still theft. This is one of the moments where the player needs to turn off his brain because the characters started to act differently than usual, I think.
They didn't steal "Patrick's" contract. In fact, nothing was stolen. Maya and Patrick jointly are responsible for the contract, so it's not his property alone; Maya has just as much claim to the original contract as he does. In most legal jurisdictions you are entitled to review a contract you signed, and in many of them you are required to provide a written copy to all parties. Sage and MC were acting as agents and helping Maya get something that she had a legitimate claim to. Patrick may not see it that way but he's an unreasonable ass.

PlayerMLN

Apr 16, 2023
If I remember correctly some pictures were selfies and, probably, got leaked from DIKs laptop
Unless they were on that phone Jamie lost right around the time the Alphas received the pictures. A phone that was connected to the laptop somehow (Jamie tells Rusty on Rooster that his new phone is not connected).

edit:
A connected phone would also be ideal to snap that Cathy pic and getting it onto the laptop.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes