dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Burglary is an illegal entry into a building in order to commit a crime, such as theft. No one entered the Bailey home illegally, they were invited in or directed to go in by someone who lived there. Everything MC and Sage did was under the direction of or with full knowledge of members of the household, and as you agree nothing was stolen.
Moment. The MC enters the Baileys' house after Patrick expressly banishes him from the house. The stairs make a noise at the intrusion. Who knows whether Patrick heard that or not. The accusation alone leads to an investigation.

Reactions: Ekzou

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
As the taught us in programming class many years ago, adding people to a late project makes it later because of the time that must be spent bringing the new guys up to speed. The technical details are far more than kibitzers would ever imagine.

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
Is it me or there's no way the highlighted part can be triggered? Like, if you have dik affinity, you pass the condition at 8017. If you don't, there's no way you can pass at 8024(and 8031, too) and get the highlighted part.
View attachment 3167578
I was hoping that DPC would fix it in v10.1, but of course he didn't. What's funny is that there's no way you can even bring that up to him without getting banned afterwards.

• Sad
Reactions: ffive

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
As the taught us in programming class many years ago, adding people to a late project makes it later because of the time that must be spent bringing the new guys up to speed. The technical details are far more than kibitzers would ever imagine.
While what they taught you is generally true, I don't think they were talking about projects that were years away from completion. So there's nothing wrong with adding people on BaD dev team. The only thing is that I have a hard time believing that DPC will share “his precious” with someone. He seems to quite enjoy making this game, time is an issue for you, not for him.

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
It's amazing after so many times people are still harping about this. Offloading the work to another person, or worst personS, only means additional workload on project management. It's not the big time saver on a creative project like this that people think it is.
Yeah, I like to bitch about it whenever occasion comes. And this argument is the dumbest thing you can say, if that's the case then oh boy, how stupid these all software companies are employing so many people... Even here we got many devs working on games in teams, we should tell them that it would be more efficient to just work alone lol.
The trick is to know how many people you will need to start with and keep all those up to date as you move along. Bringing new guys up to date in the middle of a project is simply not worth it. It situations where what Joe does has not effect on what Bill is doing, it is different. I know, if you have never been in that situation, it is hard to imagine. The interconnectedness of programming code is fantasmagoric even though programmers try to minimize that by using object oriented coding. I count somewhere close to 7mb of text in the game renpy directory. 7 mb of text. Have you ever created that much text and tried to keep track of it all? I bet even dpc gets lost in it all sometimes. He must be a whole lot smarter than me, for sure.

JCR128

Sep 6, 2020
i cant play the game when i use the Sancho-mod it lets met load my previous save where am in bed with sage
if i don't use the Sancho-mod that same save file i cant open the file and i tried to replay the hallowed party and the game crashes when i talk to jacob

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
and you not blaming Jill for it ? , how interesting:unsure::cautious:
I'm blaming for this... Actually MC, this is a cunt move to steal from Jill. Wanted to joke, but no, I don't want this place on fire again.:D
That's why I never stole Jill's money. It looked like a trap beforehand. I knew there would be consequences someday.
By the way, you can understand what events will have consequences; they are always written at the end of the episode in the list of what you did.
What if you steal her money and ended up becoming her Boyfriend?
Never did it. Actually this save is most old and most fucked up; with Burke watching his wife being fucked.
Naah. You should keep it, then double down by stealing money from Maya's house (there's $ lying around in two places at least) while doing the mission for her. :sneaky:
This money lying around unattended has no consequences. Only in Ep.2, when you are in Jill's room, when you click on the money, choice branches appear: to steal or not to steal. DPC is fucking us for our choice after 4 damn years.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Boobsrock1234

Sep 12, 2023
i fixied it, somehow, clicking my import save, it asked if i wanted to skip the intro, and it asked me a question from zoey view point and it seems to work fine now.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
This money lying around unattended has no consequences. Only in Ep.2, when you are in Jill's room, when you click on the money, choice branches appear: to steal or not to steal.
Sadly, yes. Maya's money should totally be a hidden bomb there with consequences down the road. I'm disappoint in DPC ;/

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Hi i heed your help, i miss 2 rewards in episode 9, i can't find it despite having used the walkthrough, please help me.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes