Boobsrock1234

Sep 12, 2023
i fixied it, somehow, clicking my import save, it asked if i wanted to skip the intro, and it asked me a question from zoey view point and it seems to work fine now.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
This money lying around unattended has no consequences. Only in Ep.2, when you are in Jill's room, when you click on the money, choice branches appear: to steal or not to steal.
Sadly, yes. Maya's money should totally be a hidden bomb there with consequences down the road. I'm disappoint in DPC ;/

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Hi i heed your help, i miss 2 rewards in episode 9, i can't find it despite having used the walkthrough, please help me.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Sadly, yes. Maya's money should totally be a hidden bomb there with consequences down the road. I'm disappoint in DPC ;/
Knowing how much college costs in the US (it can be $50k/year), you will have to collect scattered pocket money in free rooms for a very long time.:D
I'm sure she would have been thrilled and would have given you more money.
Jill is a very kind soul. She would not allow the fish to live in muddy water. Gonna play this route to the end, I'll not be surprised if she forgives MC for stealing.
But this what I found in the guide
34535345.PNG

Nultron

Mar 20, 2023
Finally finished a playthrough
Are we suppose to know who the girl hanging up the pictures is? She looks familiar but I can't tell who it was.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Finally finished a playthrough
Are we suppose to know who the girl hanging up the pictures is? She looks familiar but I can't tell who it was.
Beth the cafeteria girl. You insulted the quality of food there and she's also in your Gender Studies final group.

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
So I still haven't had the chance to play ep10. I'm wondering if the entire episode has 60 fps animations or just some of them are?

mario01

Nov 3, 2020
Someone help me I played from chapter 8 with the mods but I only unlocked the endings.
of maya and yosy insabella and beya

how do i continue with quin and jill i want to unlock all the route for chapter 9 someone will have a save all the route please

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
Why doesn't Quinn tell the DIKs that the HOTs won't be there for the DIK's evaluation party in chapter 5?

Isn't she super close with Tommy at this point and what does she even gain from not telling him?

Kavin123

Aug 1, 2021
Being a DIK [v0.10.0] [Dr PinkCake]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- GOOGLE DRIVE - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:
- GOOGLE DRIVE - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPRESSED: UPDATE ONLY:

Win/Linux/Mac:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Does this compressed version work on 32 bit operating system?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Why doesn't Quinn tell the DIKs that the HOTs won't be there for the DIK's evaluation party in chapter 5?

Isn't she super close with Tommy at this point and what does she even gain from not telling him?
If nothing else, she buys herself some time to arrange her drug deal(s) -- if DIKs knew in advance HOTs would instead attend the prep party, they'd probably do much worse in retaliation than send two stooges to infiltrate the place and find out what's going on.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
If nothing else, she buys herself some time to arrange her drug deal(s) -- if DIKs knew in advance HOTs would instead attend the prep party, they'd probably do much worse in retaliation than send two stooges to infiltrate the place and find out what's going on.
I never understood what Quinn wanted to do. If she had told Tommy to hire the Pink Rose girls this year, because she was going to take advantage of the prepps' Hell Week to make deals with Richie so that more money she could raise for their club (Tommy and Quinn drug addict circle) nothing that would have happened.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I never understood what Quinn wanted to do. If she had told Tommy to hire the Pink Rose girls this year, because she was going to take advantage of the prepps' Hell Week to make deals with Richie so that more money she could raise for their club (Tommy and Quinn drug addict circle) nothing that would have happened.
I think you're overestimating Tommy's ability to be reasonable. Pretty sure he'd still blow a gasket over "their" HOTs choosing to attend prep's party regardless of reasoning, suspect some foul play and seek a way to shit all over that deal. At least some of the other DIKs would quite likely back him up, too.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

plot needs, just that. it's not like Quinn or the Hots owed the DIKs who knows what justification

Reactions: fraerkof
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes